Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 22: Facing the Muses

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Facing the Muses - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

“You asked her if she was trans? Are you an idiot?” Sarah Lynn yelled at me. What could I say. I felt like an idiot, especially facing her wrath.

“I didn’t. I just wanted… I thought she must have some reason for wanting me to see that particular movie with her,” I whined.

“Couldn’t you see the way that bodystocking hugged the curves of her pussy when she took the dress off in the studio?”

“I was really trying hard not to stare. It’s fine for other girls to stare at a girl, but it’s not right for a boy to stare. Even if the other girls want take her to bed,” I accused. Somewhere I read that a counter-offense is the best defense. Idiot.

“So, I suppose you didn’t notice that she has bars pierced through her nipples, either.”

What the fuck? How could I have missed…? Her nipples are pierced?

“She does?” I brilliantly asked.

“With five pair of nipples constantly at your fingertips, you think hard, tight, luscious nipples are naturally shaped like that?”

I was in a corner and had nowhere to flee. I really didn’t want this fight with sweet Sarah Lynn. I clammed up and hung my head. She wasn’t finished.

“Just what would you have done if you’d found a cock and balls when she shoved your hand up her dress?”

That gave me a second’s pause. I’d never met a male that sparked the least bit of interest in me. We’d had group chats on Skype when the guys all had their cocks out stroking them as the girls fingered their pussies. It was pretty hot. But I’d never thought once about them. I was totally focused on Kelly or Jas or even Dee. But Mary…

“Sarah Lynn, I’d have done exactly the same thing I did. I’d have stroked her to the best orgasm I could give her. I’d have kissed her just as passionately. I doubt I’d have wanted to fuck her the way that I admit I want to fuck Mary. But she’s my friend. I mean, really my friend. And I made a commitment to her. I told her I’d be there if she needed me and damn it! she needed me. I could feel it. Deep down inside, I could feel how much she needed me. I’d have done exactly the same thing.”

Sarah Lynn stepped back and stared at me. I was sure I’d just driven a wedge into my little household that I’d never recover from. I’d never get laid again, that was for sure. I was ashamed of my behavior. I’d just told my girlfriends that if I’d found a cock and balls under Mary’s dress that I’d have jacked her off. I was pretty sure, by the way they were all staring at me, that I was sleeping alone tonight. And every night for the foreseeable future. But what the fuck. I didn’t do it to get myself off, even though I was still hard as a rock, despite Sarah Lynn’s rant. She’d already talked to Mary by the time I got home from my date. I closed my eyes and waited for the tirade.

“I hope you’ve got five loads of come in you,” Sarah Lynn whispered. “You are going to get so fucked tonight.”


Okay. I’m clueless. I’d confessed as soon as I got home that I fingered Mary to an orgasm or two. I thought I was prepared for the wrath of my girlfriends. I wasn’t prepared for being stripped of my clothes and fucked within an inch of my life.

What makes girls tick? I was pretty sure that if I could answer that question I would become the world’s most popular guru. The guys next door would pay a year’s tuition for the secret and the hos down the street would be selling themselves for a quarter on south Main.

When Sarah Lynn pushed me down on the couch I was almost prepared for her to mount me. That means not prepared at all. She sank onto my cock and the silk glove milked me for all she was worth.

“I love you so much, Jett. I knew you were the man for me. I knew it from the moment you picked me up after commencement and gave me a T-shirt to wear. Jett, I love you and I love making love to you. You are everything I imagined you’d be. Everything that Lonnie said.” What the fuck? Oh, fuck! Sarah milked me until I thought she’d drained the life force out of me.

But Char was waiting. And she was ready. I don’t know when she’d prepared herself, but I slid into her buttery ass like I was built to mate with her. It was a little slower this time, but… Char’s ass. Oh, my God!

I got a little reprieve after I’d filled my dark lover and she’d come a couple times as I fingered her clit and Jas and Ariel sucked her nipples. Kelly dragged me out of the living room and upstairs to the shower. She made sure I was scrubbed and sanitized and then led me to the big bed. The other girls met us there and fed us fruit and cheese and crackers. Then Kelly pulled me on top of her and wrapped her ankles around my neck as I plunged into her fiery cunt over and over again.

It was after midnight when Jas perched on the bed with her ass waggling in the air, begging me to get behind her. She didn’t have to beg too hard before I was behind her and sawing into heaven’s own pussy while Ariel lay below her and licked Jasmine’s clit and my balls. I was dead. There was no way I could service all five of my girlfriends in one night. I pretty much passed out on top of Jasmine’s beautiful chocolate ass.

I didn’t think that… well, I didn’t think. Period. But Ariel’s tongue and mouth had me hard again by two in the morning and she rolled me onto my back so she could rub her little virgin pussy against my cock. I let her have her fun, knowing full well that I would never pop a fifth time in one night.

“This is it, Jett,” she said as she leaned forward to kiss me. The difference in our heights meant that the tip of my cock slid past her clit and into the moisture beyond. “I’ve known for months that this was what I wanted and I have no idea why I’ve waited so long. I love you, Jett.” With that, she pushed back and I sank into the tightest little pussy I’d ever experienced. Even as hot as all the girls were, it took a while before Ariel had me fully inside her.

I’d dreamed about this moment. I’d licked the bald pussy and sensitive clit of this Asian beauty a hundred times or more. Every time I licked her I thought about what it would be like to actually have my cock inside her. Nothing I imagined even came close to Ariel pushing herself up and down my cock. It took us half an hour or more before I felt the tightening in my balls that let me know the climax of all those dreams was near.

“I want you to paint me again. Use the permanent acrylics and make my body your canvas. I’ll wear the skimpiest clothes I own for as long as a trace of the paint is visible on my body. I’ll parade myself on Kelly’s webcam for the world to see. You own my body and soul. Let me feel you come in me and claim me as your own.”

I couldn’t disappoint this little beauty. I did as she commanded.


I barely dragged myself to work Monday morning. Grandpa saw the condition I was in and wouldn’t let me near a knife or power slicer, even with cut gloves on. I was thankful. I took a nap before anyone else got home Monday afternoon and then spent the evening working on the photo imagery of Jas for my Literature and the Arts class.

I’d intentionally kept a neutral backdrop as I painted Jas and it took me about two hours to remove the background and place her backlit, glowing image on a scene I’d found on a free photos site. The scene was a rock at the shore of the ocean with the sun rising. I’d intentionally positioned Jas so her seated position could be transferred to the rock. It took some tricky editing to remove the glow from where it would be blocked by the rock and keep it where it would naturally appear against the sky with the backlight of the sun. I’d taken photos from a lot of different angles in order to get the one that fit correctly with the scene.

I’m pretty sure there were people who could do a better job of photo composition and editing than I could. Kelly for instance. But we’d all had a digital editing class in high school as an elective and I still had a student version of some high-end software. I was pleased with the result and prepared to compress it to send to my prof.

Kelly bounced into the dining room where I was working about ten with a copy of the digital video she’d edited. I don’t know when she had time to do the editing, but she said she was using the same file for her video editing class.

“Wow! That’s great, Jett,” she said. “I wondered what you were going to do with the backlighting. Jas will be stoked about this. Watch this and then package it with your project. Your prof will love it.”

We watched the video of me painting Jas. Kelly had cut it together and sped up sections so the whole painting took only ten minutes with music from Ariel playing a scherzo as I painted. Kelly sat on my lap as we watched and I slid a hand under her T-shirt to find there was only Kelly there. She bounced on my finger as the video played and I did my best to show her how much I appreciated her work. When it was finished and we switched to the scene of Jas on the rock, it was twice as beautiful.

“Now stop finger-fucking me,” Kelly panted. “Jas wants to watch the other video with you. Don’t include it in your package to the prof. Jas! We’re ready.”

Of course, it wasn’t just Jas that came into the dining room to watch. All the girls gathered around, but Jas sat on my lap. She started out dressed the same way Kelly was, but lost the T-shirt before the video was over.

“Undress for the next one, Jett,” Kelly said. “You aren’t going to want to be confined.”

Jas and I watched the edited video with cuts from my painting interspersed with the unbelievable sex and Ariel’s piano music. I couldn’t believe the way Jas just glowed with pleasure. It was like the sun I painted on her skin was lit from inside her. Once we’d watched the ten-minute video together, Jas and I fucked again with all four of our lovers touching us and joining in.


“Jett…”

“Mary…” we both began at once when I saw her in class on Tuesday. We blushed and I saw Mary’s hands begin to shake. “Are you okay, my friend?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’m okay. Thank you. I mean for Sunday. I mean… really… thank you.”

“I feel like I’m the one who should be saying thank you,” I said. “Not only for the movie.”

“Yeah. About that. Um… Thank you.”

Blankenship interrupted anything else we might have said after that and we had to focus all our attention on the task he assigned. Today we were focused on highlights. He had us cover an entire page with graphite and then use an eraser to just tease the highlights out of the darkness. It was pretty cool, but I couldn’t see actually creating something entirely like this. Maybe it would be useful on something else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.