Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain
Chapter 21: A Fantastic Woman

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Fantastic Woman - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

“Is this a test?” Jas asked.

“Only sort of,” I explained. “It’s a class project. We’re supposed to create a work of art that captures, in some way, the effect of Akhenaten’s changes in ancient Egypt on today’s art. You are perfect for my Egyptian canvas. Will you do it?”

“You’ll use the water-soluble paints so I can shower it off afterward?”

“Jas, sweetheart, I will personally bathe you and massage you until all trace of the paint is erased from your body.”

“Bathe and massage? I’m in. I’m out of class at two tomorrow.”

“It’s a date, lover.”


I’d been thinking about this since Tuesday when Prof Merck explained the assignment. It was a little risky, but he wanted original artwork. I checked to see if he would accept a photo of the art and he kicked back in his chair.

“I suppose it is too much to ask your model to show up for our class, so I will accept a high-resolution photo. I want to be able to display it for the class.” He was vaping cannabis as we talked and I thought I might be getting a little high just from being in the same room.

I’d managed to talk to Jasmine over dinner Thursday night and was thinking I might give her a down payment on her night of loving, but Kelly had other ideas.

“Come up at nine when I go offline, please? I think I’m going to be very horny tonight.” Let me think. What’s the proper response to that suggestion? Kelly had some very interesting ideas to share with me.


“I’m good with videoing the whole thing, if you are,” Jas said.

“As long as we all remember that the main thing I need is the pictures of the finished project for my class, okay?” I was a little nervous about where Kelly wanted to take it. Not that there weren’t plenty of videos of me playing with and even fucking my girlfriends. But this was going a step beyond family playfulness. Everyone agreed. We had about four hours to work before Ariel called us for our Friday night stir fry.

I positioned Jas on the stool with one leg on the rung and the other stretched out. I wanted her in a comfortable position that she could hold for a long sitting and could get back into after a break. The position of her legs meant that her pussy wasn’t gaping open when she turned her torso toward me.

Damn it! I liked the position so much that I considered just painting a picture of her and embellishing it with the symbology I wanted, but maybe I could get her to pose for me like this again for a serious portrait. She was so damned beautiful.

Of course, the price Kelly was extracting for the video was that I wear and paint a fresh pair of white briefs. You know? Whatever floats her boat.

Once we were set and the camera was running, I started with yellow body paint in my airbrush and created a sunburst on her torso. After all, the number one thing that Akhenaten did was mandate worship of a single deity, Amon-Re, the sun god. The curling rays emanating from her core were a little fanciful for the period, but the real Egyptian theme was what would appear inside the sun. Still, I loved curling flares of the sun around her nipples and into her thin pubic hair. As I hoped, the contrast between the yellow sun and her chocolaty skin was intense.

Using a finer nozzle and contrasting blue paint, I created a pyramid pointing up between her breasts, but cut off at the top. The Great Pyramid of Giza pre-dated Akhenaten by a thousand years, but the radical pharaoh had built upon what came before him, just as my art was building something new with his tools. At the apex of the pyramid, I painted a glowing eye framed in a triangle. I loved the eye resting in the center of Jasmine’s chest, seemingly supported on the foundation of her breasts.

With the fundamental elements laid in, I started feathering in a glow around the pyramid and then out from the sun as well. I could hear a sigh from both Kelly and Jasmine when I sprayed her nipples, which promptly popped out erect and required that I touch them up again. When it was finished, Jasmine’s torso looked like it was a gate into the past, opening to an Egypt hidden within this goddess.

But so far, Jas had just been a canvas for the art. My plan was to make her into the art itself and this required a steady hand and a lot of trust on her part. It wasn’t just paint. I used makeup to highlight her eyes and create dark outlines that had flourishes onto her cheeks. The eyes themselves seemed to glow when I was finished. I shaped her cheeks and deepened the red of her lush lips. Then I returned to the airbrush and created a third eye of Horus on her forehead. The final step in the process was to position her hands.

Steve Martin had a classic routine Granddad loved about King Tut. It took some of the same elements that I’d incorporated into the painting and posing of Jas and turned them into a comic dance. With Jas, though, positioning her right hand so her arm was bent and the palm was held out flat. The other arm pointed the opposite direction and the palm was held low and flat. This was the hardest part for Jas because no matter how it looks in hieroglyphics, it’s not a natural position to hold your arms and hands.

The idea for this whole scene hit me on Tuesday in Merck’s class, so as soon as I could manage it on Wednesday I went to the local Spencer’s and picked up a couple of glo balls. I grabbed these now and activated them. I placed one in each hand. I stepped back and started snapping pictures. Kelly moved in and did a full survey of Jasmine with the video camera. I’d had to ask her to loan me her digital SLR to take the pictures because Prof Merck wanted better photos than I could get on a cell phone. I loved the way Jas looked. So elegant. Our other roommates applauded from the doorway.

I took the glo balls when Kelly said she had enough video and I felt I’d captured about every possible nuance in photos that I could. I had closeups and composites. I took pictures from different angles to make sure I got just the right amount of her face and then I set up one of Kelly’s studio lights behind Jas and took a series of backlit shots that made it look like the glow was all around her. I offered my hand to Jas and she stepped off the stool and into my arms. The kiss she gave me melted my heart.

“I feel like the Mona Lisa,” she sighed. “Or maybe Venus Rising from the Sea. Like I just stepped off the canvas and into the real world. I think I can actually see through the third eye.”

Her eyes were moist and Kelly rushed up to dab them with a tissue so her tears wouldn’t cause the makeup or paint to run.

“I wish I’d had you paint it with the acrylics instead of the water paints,” Jas continued as she looked at herself in the hall mirror. That was one of the things we’d added early on. The girls all wanted to look at themselves before they went out the door in the morning and that required a full-length mirror right beside the door to my studio. “I don’t want to wash it off. I want to live as an Egyptian goddess.”


Act two of our little performance came after dinner. We went to Kelly’s Kat House. Kelly was becoming quite accomplished at videography and editing. Granted, nearly everything she recorded was classed as porn, but she was making as much money selling the solo videos she released each month as she was getting tips for her online performances. If I didn’t know better, I’d think she had a cameraman working with her to get some of the shots she managed. The one thing that was chafing at her was that all her videos were shot in her little chatroom. She wanted to get out where she could perform in different settings.

She also looked at me meaningfully every time she mentioned wanting to do a boy-girl video. The two-minute cell phone video of her fucking me the first time—it only showed where we were connected and my hand signing her mound—was her top seller. I had to admit that I’d watched it a hundred times. If there wasn’t always a cute teen girl in my house who wanted to suck me or fuck me, I’d have put that video on endless loop and masturbated to it. It sent a shiver down my spine to think that was exactly what a thousand faceless guys were doing.

I wasn’t crazy about performing, but the only part of me that would be seen was my cock. Sarah Lynn and Char were enhancing Jasmine’s makeup. They were good at it and it would take photo recognition software to identify her when they were done. Kelly kept tinkering with her camera angles as I lay on the bed. Ariel was doing a great job keeping me hard with her tongue.

“You know I want to jam this down my throat and drink you,” Ariel said when she popped off. “I never thought I’d consent to being a fluffer.”

“Well, I’m just a stunt cock for Kelly’s big experiment. Jas is the star,” I laughed. My cock slapped her in the cheek and she took a long lick up the side.

“Ready?” Kelly asked.

“Ariel, Jas needs a little help, too,” Sarah Lynn said. Ariel leaped into action, leaving my hard cock waving in the air. In a second, she was between Jasmine’s legs, making sure my girlfriend was extremely well-lubricated. Kelly left her camera long enough to take a few licks on my cock and make sure I stayed hard.

“If this works, you know I’m going to want you to fuck me on camera,” Kelly whispered to me. “Maybe that will be when I give you my anal cherry. I bet I could get a subscription to watch that live in a private show while we’re taping.”

“God, Kelly! I can’t believe my girlfriend is a porn star.”

“So far, it’s all been solo, but I’m definitely going to get a girl or two involved with me. You wouldn’t believe how many other camgirls have contacted me wanting to do a show with me!”

“I’ll bet plenty of guys have contacted you, too.”

“Yes. But you are the only guy I want in my pussy, Jett. I’m a sex-crazed lunatic, but I’m a selective one.”

“We’re definitely ready,” Ariel said, emerging from between Jasmine’s legs. “If this girl was any wetter, she’d slide right off.”

That meant it was time for action. Kelly had hung drapes around the bed so it looked a little like a harem tent. I guess a little mix of metaphors was okay. My head was kind of in the folds of the tent so you couldn’t see my face. The shot started with Jas entering through the tent flap and stopping to stare at me, lying on the bed. When she’d established Jasmine in the room, Kelly panned from my toes up my oiled legs and torso. She circled around my cock to catch Jas approaching the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.