Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 11: A Body of Work

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Body of Work - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

I planned to get a lot of work done Monday morning. I’d made a couple of sketches during the week that I wanted to develop, so I gave Sarah Lynn the keys to my car and she packed Jasmine, Charmaine, and Kelly into it to take into town. Jas and Charmaine were going to move in with Jasmine’s mother for a while, though they were warned that they couldn’t freak out if Sondra had her boyfriend over for the night. Kelly went to her house to select clothes for her first day at work. Sarah Lynn, Charmaine, and Jasmine spent most of the morning hunting for a place for us to live.

It was really nice to hear Ariel playing the piano upstairs as I started filling in some of the details in my sketch. I’d already started trying to apply some of the things the professors said in my interview. I figured one of the things that I could do was explore more different styles of painting. The simple exercise of having to submit an abstract, a landscape, a portrait, and a figure for my admission had started to stretch my techniques.

I thought about Ariel playing the piano. Her dad was Chinese, but her white mother had completely adopted the role of dragon lady. She dominated the household, riding her children to success. Ariel was the oldest and it might have been hardest on her, but her two younger brothers were also given the choice of piano or violin and forced to practice two hours a day while still maintaining ‘A’s in every class in school. The only reason Ariel didn’t end up in the top five in the class was that she took fewer AP classes. The kids were spaced a perfect two years apart and would be a freshman and a junior next year.

I set aside the sketch I’d been working on and chose a sheet of Bristol. Once I had a place of my own, I was going to put in more different kinds of supplies. For what I wanted, I needed rice paper. And genuine Chinese paste inks. But I had a short set—four bottles—of acrylic artist ink. This stuff was great because it could be mixed with water and applied like watercolor, but it dried quickly and was water-resistant when set.

I moistened the board and chose a #20 round brush. It wasn’t exactly a sumi brush, but it was the best I had. I dipped it in black ink and began painting. I have no idea how to write Chinese characters, but I decided that I’d start drawing musical figures with a kind of Chinese style. As the music played, so did I. I wasn’t going for any great composition on the Bristol, but just focusing on the individual shapes. I thought about the hours of practice Ariel had put in since her third birthday when she started. And she didn’t consider herself a musician! She was going to study to become a mechanical engineer. I think that was another choice her parents gave her. Medicine or engineering. Her father wasn’t paying for any other kind of degree. I added some structure beneath the notes I’d been drawing.

“Wow!”

I hadn’t even grokked the fact that Ariel had quit playing. I stood back from the paper and saw her removing her panties—the last article of clothing she had on.

“You painted me!” she said. I laughed.

“Not yet.” I dipped my brush in the ink again and turned to start painting musical notes on Ariel’s chest. She startled a moment and her eyes got big, but she didn’t move. It was fun and fortunately, Ariel wasn’t very ticklish. I just continued the drawing I’d started on the Bristol board onto the girl.

Ariel is the shortest of the girls—probably about five feet or maybe five-one. She has bigger breasts than Kelly, though, who has the smallest and I’d have to say perkiest little titties of my five ... girlfriends. Charmaine had the largest with Jas and Sarah Lynn about even between. I circled Ariel’s nipples with half notes and a triplet running between her breasts. I painted her navel as a whole note with a fermata. I turned a staff of music into a suspension bridge as I stretched it from hip to hip, resting on her bush. I drew girders and piers down her thighs. She spread her legs a little and I couldn’t help dragging a finger up between her lush pussy lips. She moaned and pushed toward me.

Instead, I had her turn and started painting on her butt and then the small of her back. I painted gears and levers—a kind of Rube Goldberg contraption that I didn’t think through very well in terms of what direction things could and couldn’t turn, but as I approached her shoulders, I let musical notes emerge from the mechanical invention. The notes turned into birds.

I looked at my work on her body and signed her right butt cheek, then put the brush to soak in a dish of water. She was standing still, her breath coming in deep gasps, her feet still held more than shoulder width apart. I blew across her back and butt to make sure the ink had dried enough not to smear and then reached between her legs. Ariel moaned and grabbed my stool to support her weight as she leaned forward and I thrust my fingers into her wet pussy. Bending over like that just made my target easier to get to.

Unlike Jas, who is shaved smooth, or Kelly, who shaves all but the mons of her bright red pubic hair, Ariel has a dense black bush. She trims it down enough that it all fits in the skimpy underwear the girls wear, but the hair covers her puffy outer labia. It made a nice frame for the pink gash revealed when I spread them with my fingers.

“Are you going to fuck me now?” she gasped.

“Not quite,” I said. “I don’t have a condom and we already established that you aren’t on the pill or protected.”

“I’m going to a clinic as soon as I can get there.”

“That’s good but doesn’t help today. Lift up on your toes.” When she complied, it not only made her legs and ass look like they’d just arrived from paradise, it served to angle her pussy back toward me more. I buried my face between the gears painted on her cheeks and started licking. I reached forward between her legs and grabbed both breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her butt cheeks started quivering so violently that I thought I might be ground to dust between those gears. I just kept licking, finding the little bud of her clit between the soaking curls. Her high-pitched keen and collapse let me know she’d reached her fulfillment.


“You need to frame her!” Sarah Lynn exclaimed when she saw us curled up on the sofa. “I love the whole gears into music theme!”

Ariel lazily rolled onto her back in my arms. “What do you think of my bridge?” she asked.

“Oh my God! I could walk right across your pussy. And I love your half notes.” Sarah Lynn leaned forward to kiss the nips of our little Asian lover. “I won’t smear it, will I?” I shook my head and Sarah Lynn slurped first the left and then the right nipple into her mouth, switching back and forth as Ariel moaned her approval.

“You could float your canoe right up under my bridge,” she sighed. “Just, yeah. Right there.” Her pussy was still glistening from my oral treatment, but Ariel lifted her head to kiss me as she spread her legs so Sarah Lynn could lick her. It only took a minute of the two of us working on her for Ariel to peak again. Sarah Lynn fed me juices from her lips as we kissed and Ariel recovered.

“I need to take some pictures,” I said. “As soon as you can move, I want you to stand by the painting so I can make photos. That is, unless you are okay with just being framed with it.”

She laughed. “Yeah. We should take the pictures before I shower all this off and go home.” She stood shakily and walked over to the easel while I grabbed my camera.

“There’s too much background here. Let’s move everything over to the blank wall.” Sarah Lynn helped us move the easel and set the scene. I snapped a couple of pictures and then Sarah Lynn insisted that I get in the picture with Ariel as the artist and fake like I was still painting her. It worked pretty well. Ariel headed for the shower, but Sarah Lynn delayed me.

“I didn’t see or taste any sperm. Did you fuck her?”

“No. She’s not protected and I didn’t have a condom.”

“Good. But after all that excitement, you must be in pain. I’ll bet she never thought about doing you, did she?”

“I guess not. It was really all about her. I was just lost in the painting.”

Sarah Lynn pushed me down on the mattress and pulled my briefs off. I was stiff and watching her take off her clothes made me stiffer.

“You gave something special to our girlfriend without asking anything in return,” she whispered. “Now lie back and let me give to you. Without asking anything in return.” She kissed me and started working her way down my body with kisses making sure to cover everything but not really going down on me or sucking me. When she had kissed me to her satisfaction, she straddled me and sank down on my pole. It was that perfect fit kind of thing and she started gently rocking back and forth as her pussy muscles rippled around my cock. “Just think. One day soon, your cock will be buried in that sweet little Asian pussy. You’ll have to be gentle with her so you don’t break her by accident. She’s so tiny. But based on how much she loves tongue in her pussy, when she gets your cock there she’ll go wild.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.