Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 9: Interviews

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Interviews - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

Wednesday was a big day for me. I’d futzed around all day Monday and Tuesday selecting paintings to take to my interview in the Art Department at the University. The biggest problem was that the canvases weren’t all dry. Notably, the paintings of Lonnie and Kelly. I definitely wanted to take both of them.

I understand that old fashioned artists used to stretch canvas on a frame, size it, gesso, wait for it to dry thoroughly, and paint. It takes a lot of skill and precision to build a frame to stretch the canvas on. It needs to be perfectly square at the corners. Some classic artists would use the same frame over and over by waiting for their painting to cure and then removing it from the frame, rolling it up, and stretching a new canvas.

Of course, now you can just go to Blick’s and get a pre-stretched canvas that’s already been triple gesso’d and is ready to paint on. But for a young artist—especially one who has to buy his own supplies—pre-stretched canvas is expensive, even if you only get medium quality. A sixteen by twenty will cost around twenty bucks. On the other hand, you can get a heavy-weight stretched canvas laminated to an eighth-inch board for about three-and-a-half dollars. So, guess what I paint on.

The problem is that a wet board is really hard to handle. There’s nothing to grip it by. No frame. No handles.

I talked to Granddad and he helped me create a corrugated box for them and we used duct tape on the back of the board to hold it in place so it wouldn’t slide around and damage the paint. Those two pieces, I’d carry on the front seat of the Mini with the others carefully boxed in the back.


I woke up slowly on Wednesday morning. We were still sleeping on air mattresses in the basement of Granddad’s house. Things had shifted during the week. Several people stopped in and we met others when we were out. Rick and Ford had returned to their homes. Derek and Dee didn’t return after they went to Dee’s house, but we Skyped every day. It had boiled down to the five homeless girls and me. Well, Jas and I could have gone home any time, but why would I want to stop sleeping with five sexy and often naked girls? And why would Jas leave me to them?

It’s funny, though. Even though we were all pretty touchy-feely, Jas had been the only one I had sex with before this week. And not all that often. Starting Sunday night, the girls started rotating who was sleeping next to me. One night it would be Jas and Ariel. Another night Kelly and Charmaine. Tuesday night it had been Jas and Sarah Lynn. There had been quite a few shared orgasms as we settled down at night, but the only one who did a show online was Kelly. And every morning, my phone would chime with another picture of her. Or a body part of her.

I sleepily raised my phone to my face and looked at the morning’s offering. It was definitely Kelly’s pussy with the tuft of bright red hair above her slit, but the finger rubbing her clit was dark brown. “Guess who’s getting me off!” I grinned. Jasmine’s butt was up against my left side and Kelly was sprawled next to her. On the other hand, when I lifted my head slightly, I saw Charmaine beyond Kelly. Hmm.

But that meant the hand on my morning erection was not my girlfriend’s. I turned my head to the right and saw Sarah Lynn looking at me. She smiled. Then, in a very uncharacteristic move, she wiggled her way higher under my arm and kissed me. We’d had sex the morning after commencement but I’d heard her say it wasn’t me she was thinking of. And we hadn’t kissed. In fact, there had been a few little pecks and an occasional tongue twister among us, but mostly none of us had done much kissing except Jas and me.

Sarah Lynn’s kiss was unexpected and intense. I pulled my left arm out from under Jas and wrapped it around Sarah Lynn as she continued to move over me. My right hand was on her butt and it looked like we were headed for a rematch. She made that clear when she pulled her lips away from mine for a second.

“Can we make love?” she whispered. “I want to do it looking into your eyes so I know for sure that it’s you and not a fantasy. I want to feel you come inside me and know that you are the one filling me up and focused on just me. Can we make love, Jett?” I answered her with another kiss and a little pressure from my hand on her butt to move her over me.

She still had a grip on my cock, so when she lifted up, it was easy for her to rub it up and down her slit, mixing our lubrication. The whole time, though, she was looking at me. I moved my left hand up to touch her cheek and let my fingers trace her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and sucked my fingers in. They probably still tasted like Jas from the night before but Sarah Lynn didn’t seem to mind as she laved them with her tongue. She held them in her mouth as she directed my cock to her opening and slowly sank down on it.

I could feel her moan on my fingers. She let them loose from her mouth when she was fully on my cock and lowered her face to kiss me again. We continued to hold still while joined together for a while. I don’t know if she was controlling the pulses in her vagina or if it was just something that naturally occurred in her. Nonetheless, I knew that if we did nothing more than kiss and stay connected, I would come in her. I wouldn’t be able to resist.

She lifted up again and looked into my eyes. My hands came around to the front and I cupped her breasts, playing a little with her nipples. That started little pelvic thrusts. It wasn’t like sawing in and out. I don’t think I came out more than an inch each time she pulled her hips forward and then slid back. She wasn’t bouncing on me, just that little thrust that I fell into rhythm with.

“Sarah Lynn, I don’t know how or why we got together, but I hope it continues. You are like an anchor that I didn’t know I needed. I love making love to you.”

“Jett, I just fell on you the first time, letting all my sorrow drive our coupling. I want you to know that I’ve found something special with you—with you and Jas and Kelly. And I think with Ariel and Charmaine. I think we can all anchor each other,” she said. “But right now, I just want to feel you in me. I just want to feel it building. And when it builds enough, I want to feel it take over my whole body and soul. I want you, Jett.”

It got pretty hard to talk after that. I could feel every muscle in my body vibrating. And every one of Sarah Lynn’s muscles creating harmonics with mine. Her whole face was quivering when she finally let go and the ripples in her vagina turned into spasms. I felt moisture on my cheeks before the first tears from her eyes dropped. I pushed myself firmly inside her and just let my prostate do the work from that point, pumping and pumping until I thought I’d pass out.

She lowered herself to my lips again and we kissed softly, caressing each other with our mouths and tongues. She kept her pelvis wedged tightly down against me, preventing me from fully softening and sliding out. Her lips eventually parted from mine and she hugged me tightly as my arms encircled her. Her lips didn’t quite reach my ears, but I heard her whisper.

“I might be falling in love with you, Jett. I hope your heart is big enough for all of us.”


I needed to get ready. It was early, I know, but I was antsy to get to my ten-thirty meeting at the U. I hopped in the shower and as the water beat down rinsing shampoo from my hair, the shower door opened and a slick body pressed herself up against me.

“What shall we name the baby?” Sarah Lynn asked. I slipped on the shower floor as I turned and would have fallen on my ass if she didn’t have a grip on me.

“What?”

“The baby. You know. You just shot four hundred thirty-two million a hundred eighty-seven thousand two hundred seventy-one sperm against my ripe cervix. I counted. I think I felt every one of them hit.”

“Sarah Lynn! I thought ... Aren’t you protected?”

She stared into my shocked eyes and smiled. “Yes. But you didn’t know that. You need to think about these things, even if the girl is willing or aggressive. Like me. There are four more girls out there who want this beautiful penis in their warm wet vaginas. I know you had this discussion with Jas. Kelly is probably protected. My guess is that Ariel and Charmaine have never even thought about it. An unplanned pregnancy could put any one of us on welfare, in an abortion clinic, or—God forbid!—on the street.”

“Christ, Sarah Lynn! You scared the shit out of me.”

“I don’t see any on the floor, but maybe I should soap up the area, just in case.”

“Why’d you do that?” I scrunched my eyes together as she soaped my ass and used the detachable showerhead to make sure I was thoroughly rinsed. My cock was not quite rigid, but close enough that she felt it was necessary to soap it up, too. She kept stroking as she talked.

“We’ve been unfair to you, Jett. We’ve taken advantage of your good heart and friendship. We run around naked and tease you—not intentionally teasing most of the time, but we can tell the results pretty obviously. And you let us have our fun. But what you don’t realize is how much we’ve come to depend on you. Not just since my disaster of a commencement speech, but it’s been growing for a few years.” I was panting as I got closer. She hadn’t stopped stroking my cock and I was getting close. “Rinse this off,” she said, turning me around.

She got the soap off my cock and her hands then turned me back. She sank to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. It was way too much and for the second time this morning I came inside her. A lot. It dribbled out the corners of her mouth and she spit the remainder out as she popped off of me. She grabbed the spray head and rinsed me off then pointed it into her mouth to rinse and spit some more. I just sagged against the wall of the shower and looked at my second lover.

“I’m not crazy about the taste. I appreciate that Jas and Kelly like it, but I’d rather have you come in my pussy.”

“I won’t object to that. Um...”

“Oh, yeah. About what I was saying. You called me an anchor while we were making love. That’s sweet. So you should understand how we feel about you. Of all of us, you are the closest to normal. Whatever that means. I know I wasn’t as close to your inner circle in high school. I guess Lonnie and I invested most of our time in each other. But even Lonnie was drawn to you. Maybe we won’t all stick around forever, but we all want to be with you ... if you’ll have us. I don’t just mean sexually with you. Rick isn’t interested in you that way. I don’t think Derek knows what he’s interested in. Dee either, for that matter. But we all still want to be near you. You balance us.”

“Wow!”

“Yeah, a lot to take in, huh? Dry my back?” I took her towel and carefully dried her back and legs. “If you’ll have me, Jett, you’ll see a lot of this body in the next few years. Um ... I didn’t ask earlier, but can I catch a ride to the University with you? I need to go to the financial aid office and see if I can get some more funding now that my parents have said they’re disowning me.”


Sarah Lynn carried the boxes with the two wet paintings in them, which was no small task in the little Mini. I dropped her at the administration building and hunted for a parking space near the Art building. With the two new paintings, the four that were cured, and a portfolio of my drawings and sketches, I gingerly made my way from visitor parking to the entrance. I was trying to figure out how to get the door open when a pretty blonde opened it from the inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.