Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 7: Catharsis

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Catharsis - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

There were ten of us in the room. Five others had joined us earlier but decided they needed to go home. A couple of us weren’t sure if we’d be welcomed back at home. Everybody sat around talking while I started putting charcoal on my canvas and then laid in broad colors.

That moment. Just before I closed my eyes while the recording of Lonnie’s death played in the auditorium. That moment when the first bullet hit. We couldn’t see his face—it was just out of the frame. As soon as the door knocked his stool out from under him, his hands grabbed for the cord around his neck. But before he reached it, the red spot appeared on his chest and his leg jerked up. That moment the choice was taken away from him.


“Do you need to see it again?” Sarah Lynn whispered from behind my left shoulder. I had hesitated before adding the splotch of dark red that I’d been mixing on my palette. It wasn’t that I didn’t know what came next. It was more like I knew that painting that stupid red splotch was painting Lonnie’s last breath.

“I don’t need to see it again,” I said. “I know what comes next.” I turned toward her and wrapped an arm around her. She pressed her face against my chest. She twisted slightly and pulled my hand under the T-shirt I’d given her earlier. When I gave it to her, she was wearing panties and a bra. They were gone now. She rubbed my hand all over her breasts and torso, then down into her trimmed pussy hair and damp slit.

“I know you see with every part of your body,” she whispered, “and I promised I’d show you mine.” She stepped back away from me and watched while I turned to the canvas, dipped my brush, and attacked.


Her wail when I stepped back was joined by others in the room. Some in pain and some in anger and some just in frustration. There he was.

Dead.


Granddad knocked softly on the door but when no one answered, he stepped into the room.

“Are you okay?” he whispered.

We were all clutched together, collapsed on the floor in front of my easel, crying. I don’t think we’d cried so much at Lonnie’s funeral the day before. We just hung onto each other and cried. Granddad looked over at the painting and tears sprang from his eyes as well. I held out an arm and he joined our group hug. We all wept.


It took a while. Granddad pulled away first and with a whispered, “I love you kids,” he left the room. We all settled down a little, still squeezing each other and brushing fingers across lips or kissing the hair on someone’s head. Then we started talking. Eventually, someone cracked a joke about the difference between dying and an orgasm being that an orgasm lasted longer.

“What are we going to do?” Dee asked in a very small voice. It wasn’t a whisper, exactly. It was like she was a little child.

“Lonnie told me...” Sarah Lynn started. She stifled a sob. “He told me that this was his choice. Whatever I decided, the one thing I had to do was live. I couldn’t copy him.”

“So, I guess what we do is live,” Rick said. “I might envy Lonnie a little sometimes.”

“I think I’m going to take this painty underwear,” Kelly said. Jas looked at me and smirked.

“Yeah, well okay, Kelly,” I said. “You can have the underwear if you can take them off without using your hands.” Her gasp was so loud that I think she might have come. But just about everyone gasped.

“Hell, if that’s the rule, I think I might start collecting painted underwear,” Sarah Lynn said.

“I’ll share the next one,” Kelly said. “But not this pair.”

She shoved me in the chest and I fell back on the mattress. Then she started to crawl toward me from my feet. I’ve seen Kelly naked more than just about anyone online. I’ve started almost every morning for the past year with a photo of her breast or her pussy on my smartphone. Just this morning, we’d cybered together and had a really nice come.

But to have the flesh and blood naked girl crawling toward me with her teeth bared just lit a fire in my cock. I wasn’t sure she’d be able to pull the elastic waistband out far enough to get it past my erection. But she was a long way from doing that.

And everyone seemed as intent on her as she was on me. I know there were pictures being taken and probably a video running. People were all cuddled up and touching each other while they watched the live sex show in progress.

Kelly didn’t just go for the waistband and try to tug my briefs off. She went for the elastic around my left leg first. She bit at it and tugged at it. Mostly at the elastic, but nipping at me plenty, too. She worked her way around my leg until her nose was buried in my crotch and she was tugging the elastic away from my balls. All told, she probably moved it down about half an inch.

Then she attacked the other leg with the same fervor only it seemed like she was nipping at me through the fabric more and once pulled down on my nut sack. It was a little scary, but she didn’t hurt—just tugging enough to let me know her teeth were nipping at my balls.

She gnawed her way up my cock and I thought that was going to be the end of it for me. She spent a long time chewing around the head of my prick until I was going crazy with the need to come. Then she stopped and grabbed the waistband, but not in the middle. She dragged it down my left hip, then switched and did the same with the right. She gave me a nudge with her nose and I got the message that I was to roll over—most of the way. As soon as she could reach it, she dragged the waistband down over my butt and rolled me back the other direction.

I was lying on my back again with my flagpole tenting out the front of my briefs while the rest was dragged down below it. Still, she didn’t go for pulling the waistband down. Instead, she worked on getting her nose inside it.

She twisted around until her bare pussy was over my mouth and her tits were dragging across my stomach as she worked the waistband up and licked my stomach down as far as my pubic hair.

I’d seen Kelly’s pussy in a hundred different closeups online and in pictures. But it was right there above my face while she kept nudging at my cock with her nose. I lifted my head just enough that I could lick the entire length of her slit. Her moan brought her head up and I licked again, finding the little bud of her clit that she’d shown me so many times online.

Licking Kelly’s fiery red crotch was heaven but when she came, she slammed her pussy down on my mouth and her mouth down on my cock so far that I erupted. I might have passed out a little bit. Well, I couldn’t breathe and all the air was sucked out of my lungs in the explosion. Fortunately, Kelly rolled off me with a groan and I struggled back to full consciousness. On my right, I saw Jas immediately dive in to kiss Kelly deeply. Maybe she was trying to get my come from her, but I was so deep in Kelly’s throat when I came that I doubt there was any in her mouth. On the other hand, Sarah Lynn went to work cleaning up my face and probing my mouth with her tongue. Kelly had spewed so much juice on me that I was pretty sure Sarah Lynn was getting a good taste. And since she’d made sure she was in a position so that I could get a hand in her pussy, Sarah Lynn was getting her cookies, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.