Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 4: What the Fuck?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: What the Fuck? - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

Taking a shower before dinner almost caused us to miss the meal. We’d studied hard and then all of a sudden it was just Jas and me and we were naked. We stepped into the shower together and started washing each other like we had Sunday morning. I was still pretty much in awe that she would allow me to touch her ... encourage me to touch her in ways I’d seen her pleasure herself on vid. And she wanted me ... wanted to touch me.

If Dad hadn’t pounded on the bathroom door and yelled, “Five minutes until dinner,” we’d probably still be in the shower.

Well, that made dinner a little awkward since we were both kind of on edge. Mom and Dad were suddenly like foreigners I’d never met before. They just chatted away as if it was completely normal for Jas and me to be sitting at the dinner table with wet hair from our shared shower, hardly able to be polite because we wanted to be in bed. I wanted to be in Jas.

“When will you present your portfolio at the University, dear?” Mom asked.

“Oh. I sent the electronic files by email this morning. I don’t know if they’ll call me in for a live interview or just a video chat. If they like the pictures, that is. I got an email receipt thanking me for sending them over,” I said.

“What are your plans for school, Jasmine?” Dad asked.

“I’ve been accepted in the School of Business,” she sighed. “Not as exciting as Jett’s art. But I think I’d be good at marketing and advertising. I guess we’ll see.”

“So, staying local. We can discuss remodeling your room if you want, Jett. I don’t think the rent would go up.”

“I ... What?”

“It would still be cheaper than renting an apartment together. I know Sondra’s apartment wouldn’t have room for both of you. We can have the work done this summer so it won’t interrupt your school plans.”

Oh. My. God. My parents had already jumped to the conclusion that Jasmine and I planned to move in together. Live together. Did they think we were going to get married?

Way to kill the buzz, parents.

Jasmine gripped my leg so tightly, I could feel the moisture being sucked out of the atmosphere. Especially any that had been gathering between her legs.

As soon as dinner was over and we cleared the table, Jas grabbed her books and I took her home.


“I’m sorry,” I said when we got to her house. “My Mom ... I can’t believe Dad...”

“I know. Come in with me. Maybe we can at least make out a little, okay?”

“You know I’d love that.”

We walked up to Jasmine’s apartment and she unlocked the door, just walking in like usual, except I was right behind her. The place was kind of dark and she flipped the light switch on.

“Mom! I’m home. Jett’s with me and we’re going to go study. In my room.”

There was a clatter in front of us and somebody rolled off the couch into the coffee table, knocking drinks all over. Jasmine’s Mom jumped up and started tucking her shirt into her pants.

“Jasmine! I ... uh ... didn’t expect you home ... so soon. I was just having a drink with Ray. Um ... my friend. Ray.” A big dude stood up from the floor behind Mrs. Davis and he was fastening up his clothes, too.

“Oh. My. God,” Jas whispered. “You ... When did you ... In the living room?”

“Well, you have a boyfriend now. I thought you were staying at his house tonight. I didn’t see any reason...” Jasmine’s mother stopped and looked at the two of us just staring. “Are you all right? Did you have a fight? Oh, baby. I’m so sorry.”

“Forget it, Mother! I ... have a headache. I’m going to my room.” She turned to look at me with a look of total confusion on her face. “I’m sorry, Jett.” She slammed her lips against mine and then shoved me back out the door. “We’ll talk. Later.”


Half an hour later, I was in my room on Skype with Jas. She was as frustrated as I was and couldn’t sit still. She was pacing around her room, shedding clothes and then putting them back on. She’d take off her T-shirt and then turn around and put on a silk blouse. Then she took that off and grabbed a sweatshirt. The whole time she paced around, talking non-stop.

“I can’t believe we walked in on my mother giving a guy a blowjob! What the hell did she think she was doing? She’s my mother, for God’s sake. She’s never had a man in the house before. I’m telling you, I honestly thought she was a lesbian. I mean, I know my dad died in Afghanistan, but I thought she just didn’t like guys. I’ve never even heard her speak to a man before. And I don’t think he’s leaving. I heard her bedroom door close. Not the apartment door. Just her bedroom door. My mother! Is having sex! With a man! In the next room! What am I going to do, Jett? I don’t understand anything.”

“Jas, honey, I don’t know. My parents were acting all weird, too. How are we supposed to figure them out? I’m just ... I’m here for you, Jas.”

“I know, Jett. I was so turned on when we were in the shower and then they started talking about us living together and remodeling your room. I just freaked out. But then ... Finding my mother with a man...”

“It’s too weird,” I agreed.

“I want your penie in my snootch,” Jas cried. She finally stopped putting clothes back on and just stripped off everything she was wearing. “Show me, Jett. Please?” Well, that was almost getting back to normal. I wanted to be in her snootch as well but stripping off and masturbating together was familiar territory and it didn’t take long for me to get naked.


Jas avoided me at school. I saw her once at her locker, but by the time I got there she’d disappeared. I got a garbled text message that I interpreted to say ‘Talk after school.’ I was really worried that I’d lost my best friend, so I hardly noticed when Kelly bounced up next to me.

“Come on. Let’s have lunch,” she said, grabbing my arm. She started dragging me toward the front of the school.

“Kelly, the cafeteria is that way,” I said, pointing behind us.

“Yeah, but since you broke up with Jas, I thought you could take me down to The Grind for lunch. Then we could go to my place and get it on.”

“What? Wait!” I pulled up short and looked at Kelly. Kelly is one of my best friends—part of the inner circle. She’s been right up there in my fantasy material for a long time. She’s sent me such close-up photos of her tits that I could count the freckles and memorize their locations. But nothing was adding up—especially with the morning photo I’d received from her.

“What about you and Derek? The picture you sent me showed come dripping out of your twat.”

“Yeah. Icky stuff. Dries like cement. Took me forever to scrub it off this morning. I should never have let it dry overnight, but I thought it would be sexy. Wrong!”

“Derek?” I repeated.

“One and done,” she sighed. “He barely got it into me before he came. Then he was all in a panic that my mother would discover us. He jerked up his pants and ran. He chatted from Dee’s house last night. You know how they do. They had all the blankets in the house stretched across chairs in the family room to make a tent and planned to spend the night there. They really don’t want to grow up.”

“Um ... I don’t know what to say. But...” I started thinking about what Kelly had started with. “What do you mean I broke up with Jas? I didn’t break up!”

“Well, it’s obvious you aren’t with her, isn’t it? Have you even talked to her today?” Kelly demanded.

“She sent me a message to meet after school.”

“Come on, Jett. You’ve been blown off. Let’s go to lunch.”

“Maybe later, Kelly,” I said. I turned away from her and headed toward the art room.


It seemed like my whole world had been turned on its head in the past four days. Twice. Friday night, I watched Jas masturbate on camera for me. And a few others in the group. Saturday, we had sex for real and discovered how much better that was. Sunday, my parents and grandparents looked at my paintings and promised me thirty thousand dollars for college after my mother finally settled down about my sordid affair. Monday morning, I found two sets of towels in my bathroom—a tacit invitation to bring Jas home with me.

Then all hell broke loose. All of a sudden, my parents were talking about remodeling my room so Jas and I could live together while we went to college. Fuck! We’d spent one night together and, as usual, my parents had our lives planned out for the next twenty years. To complicate matters, when we got to Jasmine’s apartment, we found her mother wrapped up in the arms and other body parts of some guy Jas had never met.

Monday night, I watched Jas masturbate online. Just for me. And I came for her.

And Tuesday ... What the fuck was happening today? Jas refused to meet me until after school. Kelly had sex with Derek who then went to spend the night with Dee. Kelly told me I’d broken up with Jas and asked me to have sex with her. And I was fucking confused!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.