20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen apologized to Lilly for not spending enough time with her today. “You can make it up to me by letting me stay the night with you in bed.”

“If Lilly is staying, then I’m staying too,” Bobbie added.

“Susan is already spending the night. Somebody will be losing out on bed space tonight,” Karen said. “Tina, why don’t you and Dan go for a walk, and I’ll decide the fucking—I mean, the sleeping arrangements?”

“Be happy to,” she smiled.

“I can show you your new neighbourhood,” he suggested. “And we’ll have to give you a key for your new home.”

Tina put on her sexy white bikini top, short mini skirt, and shoes as Dan got his T-shirt and shorts. He came out of the bedroom, noticing her holding a small red cloth. “You want me to wear my Speedo?”

“How else am I going to show off that gorgeous-looking cock of yours?” She said, helping him out of his shorts and into his Speedo. She pulled the waistband out and down to stay under his cock and balls.

“You want me to walk the neighbourhood with my cock out? It’s still hard from the Viagra, and the bottom of my shirt is too short to cover my cock.”

“I know!” Her eyes gleamed with lust. “You show your cock, and I’ll walk with you with my tits out of my top, and you can pull up my hem to show my bare pussy,” she countered.

“Okay, I’ll do it,” she said, placing his cock back inside his suit.

“As if you needed any incentive to show your cock at night in public,” Karen mentioned of their many late-night walks.

“Last year I did a walk after midnight with Dan, and I was completely naked,” Wendy recalled, laughing lightly. “I had him sit in the middle of the intersection up the street, straddled him, and we fucked.”

“That’s a good suggestion, Wendy. Maybe we’ll try it.” Tina smiled, caressing his cock.

“One is just as bad as the other!” he remarked.


They strolled hand in hand along the sidewalk in the warm, humid night air. Their shadows cast by the overhead lights grew and shrank with each passing light. She stopped him underneath a light and kissed him, releasing his hard cock.

“Mmm, your cock feels good in my hand!” She sighed, stroking it slowly.

Dan countered by slipping her tits from her top, revealing them to the night air and anyone who happened to notice.

“I love you so much, Dan,” she said once again as they resumed their walk.

“I love you too. Thank you for making my day so special.”

“I hope I did. It might not top you finding out you’re a father to a beautiful baby girl.”

“You chose to live with us instead of keeping your independence in your own home, and I’ll never forget that.”

“You saying you didn’t want to be a father a few times a week helped convince me. Plus, Wendy and Karen had a hand and mouth in showing me the benefits of living under the same roof and in the same bed with you.”

“I’ll have to see how often I can have Jessica here. Like most families, we can go a week or so without seeing Cathy and Ben, though we’d talk to her on the phone.”

“I’m sure that Cathy will bring Jessica over quite often for a visit and especially for a fuck from you.”

“Do you think badly of me fucking Cathy so often?”

“I’m not one to judge, considering I do it with my Major and Sarg.”


“Shit, there’s a couple coming towards us!” Tina suddenly noticed.

Dan pulled her onto a front lawn, the shadow of a large maple tree partially concealing them. As the couple and their dog walked past, she stroked his cock, and he fondled her tit.

“This is naughty and exciting!” She stated, returning them to the sidewalk.

“You want to make it exciting? The next person we see walking towards us, we keep walking and let them see your lovely bare tits.”

“And they’ll see your hard cock too.”

“I’m not sure I can. Women can get away with flashing their tits, but I could be arrested for indecent exposure.”

“There’s nothing indecent at all about your cock. It is always quite decent!” She joked, stroking the hard shaft.


They resumed their walk, and he added to the fun by raising the hem of her mini skirt to reveal her bare pussy. Though difficult to see, she liked the excitement of Dan exposing her. Off in the distance, a shadowy figure grew larger. “I see someone coming towards us walking a dog!” She whispered loudly.

“I know her; she’s Joyce, our neighbour several doors away.”

“Have you fucked her?”

“Yes, several times.”

“That doesn’t surprise me.”

Tina covered her tits, and Dan returned his cock to his suit. “Hi Dan, I thought that was you,” Joyce said as they met under a street light. Her eyes scanned the short-haired beauty with him and the profile of his hidden cock. “Who is this beautiful-looking woman with you? I haven’t seen her with you before.”

“Joyce, this is Tina, our girlfriend and lover. She lives with us now and is part of our family,” he said, making the introductions. They noticed Joyce wearing a revealing top and short skirt.

“You lucky girl!” Joyce smiled, eyeing Tina’s barely-covered breasts. “Dan will sometimes bowl with me, and he’s quite a good baller, I mean, bowler.”

“Yes, he is a very good baller!” She agreed.

“I didn’t know you had a German Shepherd. What a beautiful-looking dog! He reminds me of Sarg and Major,” Dan mentioned, patting his head.

“Major is my Sheperd,” Tina offered.

“I’ve had Max for nine months. He helps to keep me company. I hope you don’t mind the name.”

“Not at all,” he smiled, kneeling to pet him. Max’s nose went to the smell and heat of his cock.

“You know how I barely cover myself when I’m out for a walk? Max is a good protector,” Joyce said, allowing her open blouse to reveal the inner halves of her bare breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.