20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Susan’s pussy was now quite moist in anticipation of what was about to happen to her. As they walked hand in hand to the pool area, pussy licking was the theme for the girls and guys.

“Okay, men, cocks at attention! Susan needs her gang bang!” Dan announced.

She went to the lounge pad, made sticky by Carla’s fun. She went to her knees, awaiting the arrival of her seven cocks.

“Glad to see you’re playing hard to get,” Scott joked.

They formed a semicircle, and her mouth and hands were busy on seven cocks that would soon be rock hard.

“Any particular order you want us in?” Dan asked.

“Yes, youngest to oldest.”

“I’m first,” Brad said, kneeling between her legs. Jake was first in her mouth, with Derek and Peter in each hand.

“Derek and Peter, do you want a hand job or blow job while Brad, Scott, Dan, and Ben fuck me?”

“Blow job,” they replied in unison as Brad’s cock entered her pussy.

“Someday, Susan, you’ll have to be like Karen and take on five cocks at once,” Wendy mentioned.

“Yes, I’ll have to try that soon.”

Brad maintained a steady fucking rhythm on Susan. He watched as she sucked on Jake’s cock, then offered him a few for himself. She laughed lightly, having to stop Brad from sucking so much on Jake’s cock.

Susan’s mouth soon had Jake warning her. She aimed his cock to let two spurts spray on her tits, then eagerly swallowed the remaining cum. He thanked her, and moving aside, Tiffany sucked out any remaining cum. Jake’s eruption was too much for Brad, and he soon grunted his cum into her.

Susan barely had time to breathe when her mouth was filled with Derek’s cock. “You say you’re older by a few minutes; now you have to wait for Susan to make me cum before you!” Derek teased Peter.

“That’s what you think!” He replied, lying between her legs. His hard cock slid effortlessly into her wet hole, and he began fucking her.

“Keep going, Susan. You’re turning out to be just as much a slut wife as Wendy and me,” Karen teased.

“I’m a slut wife in training,” Tina joked, accepting a kiss and breast feel from Bobbie.

“It looks like my brothers are competing to see who can last the longest,” Abby remarked, sucking Brad’s cock clean.

“That’s a contest I don’t mind at all,” Susan added.

It took another minute and a half, then Peter groaned, filling Susan’s mouth. She opened it to show her creamy prize, then swallowed and continued.

Derek soon followed, filling her pussy. As he pumped in his cream, it would spurt out any opening. Brenda hurried to suck any cum from Pete’s cock while Diane tended to Derek’s cock.

“Brad, I think a romance is beginning to bloom between your sisters and Abby’s brothers,” Dan remarked to him.

“At least with a party like this, there’s no sneaking around to fuck,” he joked.

Ben stroked his cock as he settled between Susan’s legs, then entered and began a rapid fucking pace. Scott moved to her head, and she caressed his hard cock into her mouth. She moaned with satisfaction at her threesome.

Her body reacted as Ben hit the right spots, soon making her cum. He did a plain fuck with Susan and didn’t stop until he filled in her pussy. He didn’t say thank you or anything and went straight to Cathy.

“You know what to do,” he grumbled. She hesitantly sucked his cock clean, wishing he wasn’t acting so mean to her.

Dan was last, and his cock entering Susan caused a gush of cum to leak out. Her pussy was so slippery, he had to raise up a little and grasp her by the hips.

Scott warned her of his impending eruption, and she aimed his cock at her tits. He released a manly grunt, painting her breasts with several white spurts. She used her hand to smooth the liquid over her tits and resumed draining his cock.

Scott thanked Susan, and, pulling back to stand, Vicky was on her knees to suck him dry.

“Saving the best for last?” Dan kidded her.

“You are my first and best fuck of all!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.