20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen stood in front of everyone, her beautiful naked body on full display. “I noticed that all the men have had their first cum of many, and now you can rest up for your next partner round of sexy fun. I’m very impressed; five out of seven men gave and received a blow job.”

Noticing the time, Karen went to Diane and Brenda and said, “Time flies when you’re having fun, and I didn’t realize it was five in the afternoon. Will you feed the dogs?”

“Happy to Mom!” Brenda giggled.

“I noticed you have two German Shepherds, nice-looking dogs,” Carla mentioned.

“They’re brothers. Sarg is ours, and Major is Tina’s.”

Diane and Brenda walked hand in hand to the kitchen. They had an ulterior motive for remaining naked. Soon they appeared, both carrying a silver bowl of dry dog food and water. This isn’t the first time little Molly was a visitor, and the brothers let her eat from their bowls.

Carla was also a dog owner and wanted to meet the trio relaxing in their shaded pen. Sarge and Major were highly agitated at the sight of Brenda and Diane, but not for their food. Their bowls were placed before them, and the sisters squatted to watch them eat.

Sarg and Major’s noses caught that familiar scent and went directly to the source. The sisters greeted their furry friends as a probing muzzle went between their legs.

“I hope you don’t think badly of us for letting our dogs lick our pussies,” Brenda said as Carla entered the large dog enclosure. Her naked figure was admired by both girls.

“I’m not here to judge you one way or another. Though, as a psychologist, I’d have a hundred questions,” she joked.

Carla couldn’t help but watch as Sarg and Major’s long tongues lapped at their moistened pussies. “I have a dog at home too, a golden retriever. I’ve never really thought about having sex with him until about now.”

“You can borrow Sarg or Major if you like. They can seemingly fuck for hours without stopping. They’re loyal to you and never tell on you, except maybe to another dog,” Diane joked.

“Do you have sex with your dogs quite often?” She asked, partly from a professional point of interest but also with curiosity.

“Not often enough!” Brenda kidded. “I don’t have a boyfriend as a steady fuck, though I have spent some time with Peter when he was recovering from his neck injury. We still haven’t had our first fuck. I’d say Sarg does it with us several times a week.”

“You’d think we were nuts doing a threesome with Sarge. His tongue can be just as good as his cock, and at the same time,” Diane added.

“I wouldn’t say you’re nuts, but you just have an unusual furry fetish.”

Brenda took Carla by the hand, motioning her down to them. She and Diane placed a hand on her inner thighs, opening her pose. “Here, Sarg, here, Major,” Brenda prompted quietly, fingers close to her pussy.

Sarg turned his attention to Carla, his nose finding her scent, and he began licking. Carla was too interested in this perverted act to stop him. She moved her legs, giving him easier access.

“Feel his tongue separate your lips and begin fucking you like a cock.” Diane said, describing their usual experience.

“Yes, yes, I do,” she blushed, partly due to the excitement and forbidden act. Major then took his turn on Carla, with Sarg returning to Brenda.

“You want to see his cock?” Brenda asked. Not waiting for her answer, she had Sarg lay on his side. His red, rubbery-looking cock was beginning to appear. She grasped it and began stroking. Diane did the same to Major.

“Want to take a turn?” Brenda offered. Again, not waiting, she guided her hand to his cock. “Feel how hot it is!” Carla stroked him several times, feeling it grow harder.

“They have it made! All they have to do is raise their legs, and they can lick themselves off. I’ve seen Sarg do it, and they’ve even licked the other off too.”

Their fun was interrupted by Karen’s loud voice: “Diane and Brenda, you had better not be fucking Sarg and Major and selling the pups!” She joked.

“We’re not fucking Sarg and Major yet! That might come later on tonight!”

“Get your pretty little asses over here! The next round of fun is about to begin!” Karen snickered when she noticed Carla stand to join them back at the poolside.

“Some psychiatrist you are!” Karen joked, taking Carla in her arms and sharing a kiss and a breast feel. “Isn’t having sex with a dog supposed to be perverted?”

“Not to the dog!” She kidded. “The girls had Sarg and Major lick my pussy. It wasn’t too bad a feeling.”

‘It does feel nice,” she agreed.


“It’s time to continue our sexy fun. This next game is a hit amongst the men at the Hen House. It’s called a pussy chain. For Susan and Carla, all of us women will lay down in a circle, and Dan will play some music. As long as you hear the song, you’ll lick and finger the pussy that is in front of you. When Dan stops the song, we switch and eat a different pussy. We keep going until the song ends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.