20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The selection of sex partners by draw was now being forgotten as the others began pairing off. Most new partners were now females together. Karen and Wendy smiled as Susan and Carla began exploring each other’s bodies.

Dan approached Peter, looking at the semi-hard cock he hoped to suck off. “Are you having fun?”

“Fun doesn’t even begin to describe what I’ve witnessed and done.”

“Karen made a comment to me. You and I are the only two men remaining who haven’t cum during this round of fun. It would give me great pleasure if I could give you a blow job.”

“I’m not sure about that.”

“You saw Brad and Derek give each other one. I saw your cock grow a little harder, so it must have turned you on somewhat to watch them.”

“I’m afraid sucking cock might turn me gay,” he reasoned in confidence. His eyes couldn’t help looking at Dan’s partially hard cock.

Dan had to stifle a laugh, saying, “Peter, sucking cock doesn’t turn a man gay. There’s more to becoming gay than that. Some men are bisexual. Scott and I give the other blow jobs several times a year and we’re far from gay.”

Peter didn’t resist as Dan gently caressed his cock and slowly stroked it.

“You don’t mind seeing women eating pussy and, believe me, many women get just as aroused watching two men give each other blow jobs. I’m not out looking for young teen cocks or men to give or receive a blow job. I don’t kiss men or fuck them up the ass. I only suck cock and give hand jobs. When Karen or Wendy have watched me give a blow job, they’re dragging me off to bed for a wild fucking.”

“Let me try sucking your cock for a few minutes if you can last that long,” he kidded. “If you don’t like it, then say so, and I’ll stop, and I can jerk you off instead.”

Dan waited a moment for him to say no. Taking his silence as consent, he knelt and gently grasped Pete’s cock. A firm stroke from ball to head caused a large drop of clear liquid to pop out. He used his tongue to swirl the liquid around the head, causing his body to jolt.

He kissed the head, then sucked on it only. His tongue traced around the sensitive head, sending shudders through his body. Peter starred straight ahead as he felt the warmth of Dan’s mouth taking in his cock.

Dan began a steady sucking motion, silently pleased to feel Pete’s cock growing hard in his mouth. Pete couldn’t deny nature as he felt his cock hardening. Dan placed his hands on Pete’s bare ass for support as he continued on and on.

Finally, Pete had to look down. He watched his hard cock, slick from his leaking juices, and Dan’s wet mouth go in and out like a well-oiled piston. Pete moved slightly several times, instinctively humping his mouth.

Peter finally gave in to the sensation that, at first, repulsed him but now felt wonderful. He placed a hand on Dan’s head, feeling its motion on his cock.

Dan was enjoying this teen cock; however, several minutes later,” Dan, I’m going to cum!”

He did, as usual, replace his mouth with his hand. Karen and Wendy loved to see a cock cum in his mouth. “Uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Peter groaned. He shot several thick spurts of cum onto his tongue. Dan swallowed his prize and resumed sucking until Pete’s cock was empty.


Peter exhaled deeply at the satisfying but odd feeling of just receiving his first blow job from a man. Dan stood, stretching his legs from being on his knees. Karen came to him. “Breathe on me!” She desired. “Mmm, I love the smell of a man’s cum on your breath!”

“Now we can watch Peter return the pleasure,” she smiled, caressing his cock.


Pete was hesitant to do the same to Dan. “I finally have one up on you, Bro,” Derek said, coming to his side. “You always bragged of being the oldest, if only by a few minutes, yet I was the first to suck a cock. Actually, it isn’t that bad. It’s just that the mouth around your cock shaves more often,” he joked.

Derek placed his hand on Pete’s cock and said, “The way this party is going, we’ll likely be giving each other a blow job before we go home.”

“Yes, yes, that’s what I want to see—my brother’s sucking the others cock! If I had a sister close to my age, I’d be eating her pussy,” Abby added to the fun. “Earlier, I sucked on your cocks for fun. Now imagine me and Mom swallowing your cum,” she enticed.

Derek gave Pete’s cock several strokes, then knelt and sucked on it several times to encourage him. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.