20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Jake was enjoying this beautiful, mature woman close to his mother’s age. Susan was in sexual heaven, legs bent at the knees, fingers combing his lengthened blonde hair, and pressing his face to her mound.

Her chest began to heave, and gasping for air, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhh!” she suddenly cried out. Everyone cheered for her sensual-sounding climax, and she blushed with excitement. Jake was proud to have helped Susan cum and eagerly lapped up her exotic cream.

“That’s my man! I’m proud of you, Jake!” Tiffany said it loudly.

Susan needed this young stud now, and she motioned him up against her body, guiding his hard missile into her. Jake nearly came because of the sensation of this beautiful woman’s warm pussy. A heel to his ass urged him to begin fucking her.

Abby and Scott embraced watching Jake and Susan. He had to caution her to stop stroking his cock, or else he’d soon cum. She enjoyed the closeness of her dad, urging him to fondle each breast while he gently fingered her wet pussy.


Derek didn’t want to admit he liked the feeling of his cock growing hard in Brad’s mouth, and Brad enjoyed the same sensation. Brad could feel the weight of his hard cock bobbing to his quickened pulse as he cupped Derek’s balls, kissing and licking along the length of his shaft.

Brad didn’t care that his actions revealed he was no stranger to cock sucking. “Come on, Derek, I want your fucking cum down my throat!” He freely expressed.

“Do you want me to warn you when I’m ready?” He asked, and Brad nodded.

Peter sat between Diane and Brenda, unable to admit that watching his brother receive a blow job from Brad was more arousing than he expected. He too had to caution the girls not to make him cum as his fingers explored both their pussies.

Several others couldn’t wait for their turn and began their own fun. Karen and Wendy made Carla naked, then placed her on a lounge pad. Not wasting any time, Wendy began to eat her pussy while Karen straddled her face to have hers licked.


Ben needed to fuck and wasn’t going to wait for his name to be drawn for who his partner would be. He did feel resentment that Dan had fucked his wife by creating a baby, and Cathy seemed quite happy about it. He wanted his next fuck to be young and lean. He looked at Abby in her dad’s embrace as his first choice, then at the sweet-looking Tiffany. Once he fucked her, he’d move on to Bobbie, Cindy, and Lilly.

Cathy noticed Ben standing and stroking his cock as he walked towards her. She smiled at him, anticipating his offer of a nice fuck. He glanced sideways at her and continued toward Tiffany. Cathy felt rejected as Tiffany took his hand and lay on an empty lounger next to her.

Ben was going to make sure Cathy saw him enjoy very much fucking Tiffany. He went between her legs, tasting her leaking juices, then kissed his way up her slender body. Cathy could hear the sigh from Tiffany as Ben buried his hard cock with one thrust.

Cathy and Ben had shared sex with other people, but him fucking Tiffany felt strangely awkward around her. She looked at the other men with growing interest. She and Scott had fucked before, but Derek, Peter, Jake, and even Brad would be new to her.

However, the one she desired the most was her father. Her fingers explored between her legs while watching him talk with Angie and Bobbie.


Derek couldn’t take his eyes off Brad sucking on his cock and felt that wonderful sensation would now be short-lived. He wanted to prolong the pleasure, but the urge was too strong.

“Brad, I’m getting close,” he said softly. “Can I watch me cum in your mouth?” And he nodded.

Brad replaced his mouth with his hand, his tongue out, as a target for his prize. He could feel his new lover’s body grow tense, then say, “Oh fuck! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

Derek and others watched as spurt after spurt of white cream landed on his tongue. Brad swallowed quickly, then stroked his cock for more cum to taste. His mouth returned to his shaft, sucking the last of Derek’s cum down his throat.

“Daddy, watching Brad and Derek has made me so horny. I need you to fuck me,” she desired, lying on her back. What daughter hasn’t, at one time, dreamt of her dad loving her? Abby’s outstretched arms and open legs invited Scott to finally become her lover.

Her eyes glistened with undeniable lust as he knelt between her legs. Scott didn’t want to rush their first time, and despite her slight protest, he lowered his head to her bald pussy. He couldn’t believe the heady fragrance her young, womanly juices created. Her body reacted to his tongue touching her moistened skin.

The erotic sensation was too much for her, and moments later she released a long and sensual cum that everyone heard. This prompted Scott to enjoy his daughter’s pussy even more. Finally, Abby could wait no longer and urged him up against her thin body, caressed his hard cock, and guided it into her. Scott pulled back a little and picked up a nearby condom. Going to his knees, he began to open the wrapper.

“No, Daddy. Don’t use one for our first time. I want to feel you cumming in my pussy.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be like Dan and Cathy and make a baby.”

“I’m sure. I’m on the pill. Wouldn’t that be really naughty of us to create a baby together?” she smiled.

“Don’t get any ideas,” he lightly cautioned.

“I won’t. I love Brad too much to do that to him, but that doesn’t mean I can fantasize about us making one,” she teased.

Abby took the condom from him, and he laid lightly on her. She looked directly into his eyes and caressed his cock, sliding it up and down against her moistened entrance. They both felt the wonderful sensation of his cock filling her teen pussy for the first time.

Her slender arms enveloped his broad shoulders as he established a steady, fucking rhythm. He looked into her bright eyes as they became lovers, and she motioned his mouth to her yearning breasts.

“I’m not sure how long I can go on. The feeling of fucking my daughter is so erotic, so forbidden, I know it won’t take long for me to cum.”

“Please try to last as long as you can. I don’t want our first time to end too soon.”

“I’ll try.”

She smoothed her hands up and down his back and completed the union with a series of long, passionate kisses.


Brad gave Derek’s cock one last loving suck, then stood up. They looked at the others who had watched and now turned their attention to Scott and Abby. “I didn’t think I’d like a guy sucking on my cock, but I did. What was it like swallowing my cum?”

“It was different tasting than I imagined. We love it when a woman sucks and swallows our cum, so, as you put it, a mouth is a mouth. Now I can feel your cock without it cumming in my hand, though I’d like to jerk you off too.”

“I’d like that to happen also.” Derek lightly caressed the shaft of Brad’s cock. “I’d like to return the pleasure. I’ve never sucked on a guy’s cock before, and I’d like you to be my first one instead of Peter.”

“Will you suck my cock long enough for me to cum and you’ll swallow it?”

“Yes,” he replied, going to his knees.

“Vicky, Derek is going to give Brad a blow job without being asked!” Karen told her.

Derek looked at the natural hang of Brad’s hard cock; the tip was covered by a drop of clear. “I’ve watched enough women sucking cock, yet I’m not sure what to do.”

“Just remember what I did to yours and do the same to mine. There’s no such thing as a lousy blow job,” he joked, and Derek laughed, which helped to ease his apprehension. He caressed the long, hard shaft, gripping towards the head, another drop added to the first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.