20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Moments later, the front door chime announced the arrival of another guest. Dan carried Jessica as he went to greet the person. The girls laid Susan on the bed with one kissing her, one on each nipple, and a tongue tasting her pussy.

Dan opened the front door, not realizing his appearance from the waist down.

“Hi Dan, I ... thought it was ... time to ... make another ... Doctor’s ... house call,” Carla said in halted words. “What a greeting! I don’t know which to look at—that beautiful baby girl in your arms or the obvious bulge your hard cock is making in your swimsuit. I didn’t know men still wore sexy Speedos.”

“Hi Carla, I imagine Karen invited you. I’m glad you’re here. My daughter, Cathy, prefers that I wear my Speedo for her. This is my granddaughter, Jessica.”

“Such a beautiful baby; whose is she?”

“Cathy is her mother, and I just found out this morning that Jessica is my daughter.”

Carla had to stifle an embarrassing giggle: “You got your daughter pregnant?”

“It wasn’t intentional, at least on my part. I didn’t know Jessica was mine until this morning.”

“Hmm, that sounds rather naughty; you’re fucking your daughter. I’d love to see it happen for real. Karen told me of the incest that happens within your family. I didn’t know it was displayed so openly.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet!” He jested.

“Karen said I was invited to observe one of your family’s wild sex parties and have my own fun.”

“You’re just horny for more cock and pussy,” he joked, inviting her inside. “Is your husband still neglecting that gorgeous-looking body of yours?”

“Unfortunately, yes,” she sighed. “Once again, the doctor needs her favourite patients for her own therapy.”

“We’ll make sure you leave here with a smile on your face that will last for days.”

“That’s what I’m here for.”

“Not to be psychological, but do you know how many times I’ve fantasized that it’s you fucking me instead of my husband?”

“No, but thank you for the compliment. We’ll have to take the time to make your fantasy a reality. Please come; several of the family members are in our bedroom.”

“I love the operative word, come,” she smiled.

Dan escorted Carla into their bedroom just in time to hear Susan cumming, courtesy of Wendy’s talented mouth.

“Hi, Carla, glad you could come,” Karen smiled.

“And cum I will,” she grinned. Karen introduced her to Susan, relating that Dan is the other man, her secret lover in her unsatisfying marriage. She next introduced Tina and Cathy.

“Jessica sure looks like her mom and dad,” Carla observed.

“I told Carla, Cathy, and I are her parents.”

“I hope you don’t think badly of us.” Karen tried to defend.

“Are you kidding me? I’m not here to judge any of you. Dan, you seem to have a rather unusual but happy open marriage with several women. I came here to have fun and take part in the openly sexy lifestyle of your relationships.”

Cathy took Jessica from Dan’s arms and said, “I bet you could analyze me for hours because I love my dad more than a grown daughter should, and he happens to be a better fuck than any man I’ve been with, including my husband.” Then she took Jessica to another room.

Carla stood still, witnessing Dan, then Karen, Wendy, and Tina sample Susan’s pussy.


Dan and the others returned to the pool area. “I hope you men are well rested for the remainder of the fun. I see Angie and Cindy’s brownies are being enjoyed by everyone,” Karen said, offering a partial tray to Dan, Wendy, Tina, Cathy, Susan, and Carla.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.