20 July 2008
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The sexual tension calmed down as the group took a well-deserved rest. To save time, everyone brought their favourite dish for a potluck meal, and it was enjoyed by all.

“I know that today is Sunday and most of you have work tomorrow, but if any of you have too much to drink, then you can stay the night here. We don’t want anyone driving home drunk to get arrested, or worse,” Karen cautioned.

Susan took her car keys from her purse, laying them on a table. “I know it’s early, but I’ll have a double rye and ginger, please, Dan. Who could turn down spending the night with you?” She hinted. She loved the erotic sensation of walking around naked for the men to gaze at. Seeing seven semi-hard cocks meant she was determined to enjoy being fucked, possibly seven times.

“The day is getting hot, so please be mindful of the sun. I’d hate to see any of those cute-looking asses or cocks getting sunburnt,” Karen mentioned.

Several noted to Abby, Diane, Cindy, Brenda, and Tina that they had little in the way of tan lines. “That’s because we prefer to sunbath naked,” Diane informed them.

The men enjoyed the freedom of wearing only a T-shirt. Their cocks remained available for stroking or sucking, and the women didn’t object to a hand fondling a tit or finger exploring inside their pussy.

“After our meal, we’ll continue our fun and sexy games. This time, I’ve added a little twist to make things very interesting. Normally, I make a list of everyone and pair you off for fucking or blow jobs, but this time I’ll let you decide who fucks with whom.”

“Each of you is going to suggest who you want to watch fuck or give a blow job or both if you want to see a threesome. It can be you with whoever or who you want to see together. You can suggest more than one sexual act you want us to watch. It doesn’t matter if your male or female, related or not, the more incest taking place, the better, we always say.”

“Now, so that no one has their fantasy discovered unless you want to reveal it, we’ll use this label maker to print out your request,” she pointed to on the table beside the drinks. “Place your erotic suggestion in this container with no peaking. As always, all our sexual activities are consensual, and if you don’t want to participate in a certain sex act, you can decline without any reservation.”

“Unfortunately, Brenda and Diane, no one is allowed to include Sarg or Major in your fun,” she cautioned.

“Aww, Mom! We can’t have Sarg or Major fuck us?” Brenda complained to resounding laughter, most looking at the three dogs relaxing in the shade.

“No, not this time; they need their rest too,” she joked.

There were cheers and applause from everyone; dirty minds were already envisioning what they wanted to watch.

“It would take hours to watch each request, so if you’re not involved with one person, you will be there in a second.”

There was a rush to the table for the label maker and giddy laughter with the dirty thoughts they had on their minds.


Dan went inside to use the washroom and, leaving, noticed Cathy sitting on their bed, nursing Jessica. Wendy and Tina were there also, talking with her. “That is such a beautiful sight.”

“I think so too.” Cathy beamed at her daughter, then eyed his naked cock. “Thank you, Daddy, for giving me such a wonderful baby.”

“It wasn’t my intention to get you pregnant.”

“I know, but I wanted you to get me pregnant, plus I want another baby with you.”

“I can feel my cock twitching from the erotic thoughts of us committing so much incest. You have your husband, yet we fuck more often than I do with Diane or Brenda.”

‘Is it wrong of me to say that my dad is a better fuck than my own husband?”

“No, honey, it isn’t,” Karen reassured her.

Dan looked at Wendy and Tina for their responses. “You do make beautiful babies, Dan. I can hardly wait to see ours,” Wendy smiled, going to his side. She kissed and hugged him, then casually stroked his available cock.

“Jessica’s innocent beauty gives me some idea as to what our baby daughter might look like,” Tina added, going to his right side. Her kiss and hug of affection were followed by her hand joining Wendy’s around his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.