20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen had the girls line up and sit while the men took a seat. If the girls wore bikini bottoms, they were removed. A skirt was pulled up, revealing a bare pussy ready for action. This time, Karen didn’t have the girls line up from oldest to youngest.

She started with Wendy. Jake smiled, watching Karen lick her mom’s pussy. Pete and Derek observed Karen lick Vicky’s hole. Abby smiled at Karen, her legs spread nice and wide for her. Each guy paid particular attention to the woman in their life. Scott always enjoyed Vicky licking pussy, and his boys viewed her intently licking each one.

Pete and Derek were growing aroused when Abby took her turn licking pussy. They had to restrain themselves from taking out their cocks and jerking off to the sensual sight. She added to the erotic scene by fingering her pussy for her brothers. Brad sat there with a lustful smile, the sight of his girlfriend enjoying pussy.

Bobbie, Lilly, and Susan took turns making sure Dan and Karen were watching, then Wendy drove him crazy with her sensual licking of each pussy.


Karen gathered the women together. “Now comes the first test; pardon the pun. You men line up and take off your shorts or swimsuits. We’re going to suck on your cock ten times. Try not to cum, or you’ll have to sit out the rest of this part of the fun.”

The girls eyed the seven cocks of various sizes and stages of hardness. The Viagra has its desired effect, with seven cocks sticking out nice and hard, ready for action.

Brad and Jake exchanged glances at each other’s cock. A slight turn to be hidden, they couldn’t resist caressing the other’s shaft.

“Also, being the hostess, I’ll begin first.” Wendy smiled, going to her knees. She began with her love. Dan’s cock was almost hard, and she had to make herself stop at ten sucks. Next, Scott enjoyed her mouth ten times. Brad smiled as Wendy pleasured his cock again. Ben seemed a little rough, humping her mouth. Now to her new lovers, Peter watched as Wendy made love to his cock and was onto Derek’s before he knew it.

Angie and Cindy enjoyed sucking on every cock.

Each girl took her turn, with several of the men having to fight the urge to cum. Abby was last. Pete and Derek practically came when they watched her suck on her dad’s hard cock. The boys were all smiling as she moved to them.

“Every time I see your hard cock, you’re usually jerking off,” she teased. “I’ve fantasized so many times about giving you or Derek a nice blow job. At least I get to suck on it, if only ten times.” She moved to Derek and teasingly swirled her tongue around the head with each suck.

“Man, it took all of my control not to blow my load into her mouth,” Pete whispered. They smiled as Bobbie, Susan, Tiffany, and Lilly took their turns. Special attention was paid by Pete and Derek to Diane and Brenda.

Vicky knelt in front of her stepson. “You and Derek are hung just like your dad,” she compared after her first ten sucks. “Maybe this will be the start of a reward system for your hockey. An assist gets you a hand job, a goal, and I suck you off.”

“What if we get a hat trick?” Derek asked.

“Then you get to fuck me,” she enticed, licking Derek’s cock.


“Congratulations, boys! None of you have cum yet, but I do see some pre-cum dribbles from a few cocks. We see that Viagra has you all nice and hard. Don’t worry, boys, we’ll make sure you get to have a good cum,” Karen said.

“Now, to give your cock a little rest, it’s time for you to return the pleasure of licking our pussy.”

This time, Brad went first. He licked each pussy the required ten times, tasting the different flavours each one offered. The boys watched him lick his mom’s, then move to Abby’s. Her brown eyes betrayed the love and lust she felt for Brad. His tongue playfully excited her clit, making her body jolt. He also enjoyed tasting Susan, Bobbie, and Lilly.

The slightest touch to Peter’s cock, and it would fire off like a pistol. He had to control the urge to take his long shaft by the hand and jerk off as he finally got the chance to lick his sister’s pussy.

“Mmm, that feels nice, Pete. Wish you could keep going so I could give you a delicious taste of my cum.” Her eyes still gleamed with lust as Derek sampled her flavour. “Mmm, I may need more of your tongues when we get home,” she enticed.

“Gentlemen, I’m amazed that none of you have cum,” Karen praised. “Now before we begin the final portion of this part, do any of you need to pee? If you do, Tiffany or Abby will go with you and hold your cock while you pee so that you don’t jerk off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.