20 July 2008
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Forty-five minutes later, Cathy and Ben emerged freshly showered to join the others outside. “Is everything okay?” Karen asked.

“Yes, it is.” Cathy smiled. She was now wearing the skimpy white bikini she always wore for Dan.

Those invited to Dan’s party began to arrive just past two in the afternoon. Wendy’s ex-husband, Dave, dropped off Jake and Tiffany, then took Tim with him for the day. Bobbie Stevenson gave Lilly Fletcher a ride to Dan’s home, anticipating plenty of fucking.

The Kendalls soon stepped through the front door: Scott, Vicky, Derek, and Peter. Molly, Abby’s pet poodle, was met by Sarg and Major. The two brothers chased Molly around the house, causing a few minutes of chaos. They had no intentions of hurting her, only enjoying the chase.

“Karen, do you plan on having one of your wild sex parties?” Scott inquired.

“I have this wonderful feeling between my legs that I will.”

“I’ll have to take Derek and Peter aside and explain things to them so that they act somewhat mature.”

Angie and Cindy Taylor were next to arrive, bearing gifts. “I suppose those brownies are laced with Viagra?” Karen figured with a knowing grin.

“Who, us?” Angie tried to act innocently.

“We learned our lesson last time,” Cindy added, unable to stop smiling.

Peter and Derek were sitting on chairs in the cabana as everyone entered the pool area. They couldn’t believe the common theme of clothing on all the women. Everyone wore a bikini top with either skimpy bottoms or a very short mini skirt. The boys would soon find out they wore no panties under their short hems. They did a double take on the sensual beauty their sister, Abby, was becoming as she and Brad joined them.

Dan was in the kitchen when Cathy came in to see him. She hopped onto the counter, spreading her legs and pulling aside the elastic crotch of her bikini bottoms. “Daddy,” she beckoned. He looked at her to see her fingers rubbing her bald pussy.

“Didn’t Ben fuck you a while ago?”

“Yes, he did, but I need you to fuck me too. Thank you for talking with Ben. I didn’t have the heart to tell him I still wanted another baby with you soon.” She enticed him with her middle finger entering her slit. “You’re not wearing those ugly old boxer trunks, are you?”

“What’s wrong with them?” He asked, looking at his bathing suit.

“They don’t show off your wonderful-sized cock.”

“You want me to wear my old red Speedo?”

“Yes, I do. You know I love how your cock shows so easily when it gets hard.”

“And so will the others too.”

“I know, and I’m sure us girls will do our best to keep you hard!”

Cathy followed Dan to the bedroom, and as his boxer suit dropped to the floor, she pushed him onto the bed. “I need you to fuck me, Daddy!” She panted, straddling his thighs, pulling aside the crotch of her swimsuit, and trying to guide his cock into her.

“Cathy, we don’t have time to fuck. You know how Karen’s swim parties go, so we’ll likely end up fucking before the day is over.”

“I guess you’re right. I’d love for everyone to watch us fuck!” She envisioned. She kissed him quick and just as fast, sucking several times on his cock.

She smiled as Dan slipped on his Speedo. The lining was cut out to show the profile of his cock. She rubbed the sideways length of the shaft and kissed it. He put on his T-shirt, the hem not long enough to hide his cock.

Cathy led Dan to the pool area. “I see Cathy convinced you to wear your Speedo, and us girls approve,” Karen smiled.

“I love how his suit shows off what’s inside,” Cathy said, boldly rubbing his cock.

“And what’s inside his suit? I can hardly wait until it’s inside me!” Angie joked, and they laughed.

Scott went to his sons for a little fatherly chat. “Boys, this is your first time attending one of Karen Hayward’s parties. You’ve been here before and seen how the women like to wear their clothes. Take a look at all these beautiful women. It is likely that before we go home, both of you will have fucked one or more of them. Karen usually turns these family gatherings into a sex party.”

“I expect you to act mature and not like a pair of rude, obnoxious teenagers. You’ll see all manner of sex taking place, and you might be asked to do something you likely haven’t done before. Remember, what happens is private for us gathered here only and not to brag to your friends or teammates, understood?” He looked at them.

“Yes, Dad,” they replied in unison. “But what are you talking about?” Derek asked.

“Besides normal fucking between a man and woman, you’ll likely see two of the girls going at it.”

“Eating pussy?” Peter hoped.

“Yes, eating pussy, plus you might see one of the guys socking on a cock.”

“As in giving a blow job to another man?” Derek couldn’t believe it.

“Yes. Dan and I have given each other a number of blow jobs since we first met,” he finally confessed. “Believe me, it isn’t as bad as it might seem, sucking cock. In addition, Vicky, Karen, and Wendy go nuts watching us swallow each other’s cum. They get so horny and need plenty of fucking.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.