20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan said a polite hello to Ben, then went outside. Usually, they would always find some topic to discuss, but this time, Ben kept silent and distant from him.

Dan was cleaning the pool for the day’s activities when he noticed Ben enter the shade of their tropical-themed cabana. He vacuumed the bottom of the pool a few minutes longer, knowing he’d have to talk with Ben.

He put the cleaning equipment away, then sat with him. “I guess we should talk,” Dan began.

“I don’t feel like talking, especially with you,” he snarled.

“I can’t really blame you. Ben, I only found out this morning, and I had absolutely no idea.”

“I don’t know what to do. It feels like I’ve been punched in the stomach.”

“You feel like Cathy cheated on you, and the results are a baby?”

“In some ways, I know we have sex with other people, and I know that you’ve fucked Cathy a number of times, but I never expected her to get pregnant from you. She always stayed on the pill.”

“I’d like to know what your feelings are towards Cathy.”

“There is no doubt that I’m pissed off at her for getting pregnant and not with me.”

“I fear that you will hate her enough to hurt her.”

“Dad, I’m not that stupid. Adding violence to our situation will only make things worse. I don’t want to be arrested for domestic violence or worse.”

“Does it seem less painful to know that it was me who got Cathy pregnant and not some stranger?”

“A little. At least it was kept within the family.”

“It’s partly my fault. I should have known better and used condoms on her. She makes it sound so sensual and naughty for her dad to cum in her without one. I’m sure you don’t use them when you fuck Karen, Wendy, or Diane and Brenda.”

“No, they like the feeling of my cum shooting into them. I offer, and they mostly say no because either I or one of the girls will lick my cum from their pussy.”

“We have adopted a sexual lifestyle that allows freedom to be with other partners besides our wife.”

“In your case, wives,” Ben teased. “I don’t know how you do it.”

“I treat them all with love and respect, though it does arouse me to see Karen, Wendy, and Tina with other men and women. Many times my cock has been buried up Karen’s ass while another guy dumped his cum into her pussy, or she has swallowed my cum while she has a cock up her ass and pussy.”


“Do you still love Cathy and want to stay married to her?”

“Yes, I do love her. She’s still everything I’d ever dreamed of in a woman. She’s so sensual, smart, beautiful, funny, and a fantastic mom to Danny and Jessie. At first, I’d feel jealous because of the attention she garnered from so many men and some women. Then she’d turn down obvious opportunities for a fuck, saying she was happily married.”

“I know what you mean, except Karen would say she was a happily married slut and ask me to watch her take on her lovers. In my life, I have the privilege of knowing and loving four unique women. Laura, Karen, Wendy, and Tina have a natural beauty about them, and I don’t mean just their good looks. In addition, Cathy is an identical reflection of her mom. Maybe I find I still have Laura with me when Cathy and I fuck and now have a baby together.”

“I think Cathy considers you not only her dad but her lover too.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“I’ve got mixed emotions. I guess I’d rather know she’s with you than a stranger.”

“I’ve told you and Scott that if I were to go away and my girls needed a fuck, I’d feel more at ease that you were fucking them than the possible danger of another man.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.