20 July 2008
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Cathy took Dan by the hand to find Wendy and Tina. Down the hallway, they could hear muttered voices, then peeked into Diane’s room. Dan smiled, seeing them naked in the sixty-nine position. Bobbie was with them, enjoying their fun too.

Unnoticed at the doorway, Cathy and Dan watched the sensual act of their love for each other. She didn’t object to his hand sliding into her low-cut dress to feel her tit, and he didn’t protest as Cathy released his cock from the opening of his shorts.

“Touch me, Daddy,” she whispered. He moved to stand behind her, his left hand caressing her right tit while the right found her pussy. “I love us together like this and how your cock is growing in my hand.”

A moment later, the two voyeurs heard Wendy’s sensual climax courtesy of Tina’s mouth, and then Bobbie enjoyed her fresh juices too.

Cathy temporarily set aside the reason for their visit. “That looks and sounds so beautiful. Do you mind if we join you?”

Wendy, Tina, and Bobbie looked toward the sudden interruption. Wendy smiled, seeing Dan’s hands busy under Cathy’s hem and inside her top. Tina smiled at Dan’s growing cock being gently stroked by Cathy.

“Of course not; the more, the merrier,” Wendy agreed.

Cathy’s dress slid effortlessly from her shoulders to the floor, then Dan with her T-shirt and shorts.

The others made room on the bed for the couple, then they savoured Wendy’s fresh juices. Dan was invited to taste Tina and Cathy, and then the girls took turns bringing his cock to life.

Cathy was anxious and had Dan on top of her, guiding him inside. “Fuck me, my love.”

Tina cuddled against Wendy’s back, smoothed a hand over her growing belly, and envisioned her and Dan’s baby growing inside her. They enjoyed watching Dan and Cathy fuck, each teasing him by rubbing his ass while it moved up and down.


Cathy was thoroughly enjoying her fuck with Dan when Karen passed by the open door and entered, looking at the two couples.

“I see that Cathy must have told you and Tina and everything is okay?”Â

“What is okay? I don’t understand.”

“That Dan is little Jessica’s father and not Ben,” Wendy boldly surmised.

“What? How could you possibly have known? I didn’t tell you. I only told Mom and Dan less than half an hour ago,” Cathy remarked.

“I had my suspicions for a while after seeing the way Cathy was with Jessica around Dan. You would have that certain glint in your eyes when Dan would hold Jessica and you had your arm around him. It was the look a woman shows the man she loves for creating such a beautiful child together.”

“Then earlier, Cathy confirmed my thoughts when Dan said Jessica has Cathy’s blonde hair and blue eyes, then she rubbed Dan’s back, saying Jessica has her father’s smile. I also noticed the difference in Cathy when Ben would hold Jessica, not having the same expression as with Dan.”

“How long have you known?” Dan asked.

“A few months.”

“And you didn’t say anything?”

“It wasn’t up to me to say anything; that was Cathy’s decision to make.”

“I don’t know what to say to you, Wendy and Tina. I’m sorry.” Dan tried to apologize and paused from fucking Cathy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.