20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The players on the field continued their contest, some noticing the coaches talking with a man and what seemed to be two women on their knees. Dan helped Craig and Jason put two picnic tables together as the base for Karen and Lilly to be fucked on.

Craig blew his whistle, motioning the boys to him. Some sauntered slowly, and several, noticing the mostly naked women, hurried to them.

“Gather around, boys,” Jason asked. They formed a circle around them, their eyes taking in the bare breasts, asses, and pussies of the two women. Karen was in teen heaven, looking at the bulging crotches of her young studs. “Have any of you ever participated in a gang bang before?”

The boys looked at each other, none wanting to reveal if they had “It isn’t every day you have a woman offer herself to a group of guys.”

“Craig and Jason get to fuck us first, then you boys can decide if you want a fuck or a blow job,” Karen offered. She and Lilly removed their cupless bras, handing them to Dan.

Karen laid a spread eagle on the tabletop, ushering Craig to her. She opened his shorts more, stroked his cock, and began to suck on it. Lilly was doing the same to Jason, his cock growing hard.

The boys watched Craig move to the end of the table and start eating Karen’s pussy. She bent her legs at the knees, and Dan and the boys had a clear view of Craig’s tongue darting over her pussy. Karen smiled, showing her approval with her fingers and combing his lengthened hair.

Jason did the same to Lilly before lying on top and burying his cock with one thrust. The boys looked wide-eyed, watching their coaches fuck these two very willing women.

“I have a mouth and two hands available for use,” Karen mentioned, pulling the closest boy to her. “Are any of you boys’ virgins?” None of them would admit to their friends that they hadn’t fucked a girl.

The boy’s friends watched as Karen revealed his soft cock and began to suck it to life. The excitement of the moment and her expert mouth had him hard in seconds. Then another boy knelt on the seat, producing his cock for her hand.

Dan smiled, watching Karen as the slut wife she enjoyed being. Craig was giving her pussy a good fucking, and her cheeks caved in from the pressure she created while sucking cock. He looked at Lilly; her mouth and two hands were now in use.

The sight of his wife taking on four cocks at once was arousing Dan, causing his cock to poke out from the opening in his boxers. He released his cock and balls, his hand helping it to grow hard.

Most of the boys felt self-conscious about their cocks growing hard. Two released theirs from their shorts and began to jerk off.

“My wife and daughter love the feeling of guys’ cumming on their tits,” Dan mentioned.

Soon, Craig grunted his cum into Karen and lifted off her. Several boys looked at cum leaking from a woman’s pussy for the first time. She paused, sucking on her hard cock. “Okay, boys who want to be next, don’t be shy.”

One of the boys she was jerking off moved between her legs, sank his stiff rod into her, and began fucking. “That’s it! There’s nothing wrong with sloppy seconds or easy eights! One time I had a dozen men fuck me, one right after the other. Now that was a fun time!”

One of the boys Lilly was sucking off, grunted his cum into her mouth, and then another sprayed her tits with his cum. Jason finally groaned, filling her pussy with his cream and pulling out. The second round of fucking and cock-sucking began.

Dan joked to Karen that Lilly was being more of a slut because of the number of cums she’d caused. He stood close, shoulder to shoulder, watching the boys take his wife and daughter. His hard cock stood out straight and proud.

A moment later, he felt a hand caressing the shaft of his cock and began stroking it. He looked at the boy, and they only smiled. Testing the teen boy’s reaction, Dan moved his hand to his waist and inside his shorts. He laughed lightly, feeling that his cock was semi-hard, and began doing the same.

“I like your hand around my cock, but please don’t make me cum. Is it okay if I jerk you off?” Dan asked, and the boy nodded slyly in agreement. Dan could feel his pulse quicken as he released the boy’s cock from his shorts and began a steady stroking motion.

“As you can tell from the size of my hard cock, I enjoy watching my wife and daughter being fucked by several guys.”

The boy’s leaking juices helped to lubricate his hand, and he was hard in seconds. Dan used his fingers and palm to please his young cock. A while later, the boy paused, stroking Dan’s cock, an indication he was about to cum. He covered his mouth, trying to muffle his soft grunts, timed with Karen’s cum.

Dan could feel his hand suddenly being bathed by the boy’s warm cum. He curled his fingers, capturing most of the cream in his hand. He slowed down to a stop, then, releasing his cock, the boy returned it to his shorts. The boy was shocked to see Dan examine the creamy pool cupped in his hand, then boldly licked it off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.