20 July 2008
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy, Tina, and Bobbie were quite a sensual sight walking along the path. Heads would turn, seeing the very short skirts and deep cleavage their tops revealed. Diane and Brenda were having fun, teasing the men who noticed them. They stopped to pose for pictures, the crotch of their skimpy bikini bottoms revealing their growing excitement.

Tina spotted a semi-secluded bench and guided the other two there. Sitting side by side with legs open on purpose, they enjoyed fingering the other’s pussy until someone was seen approaching. Wendy told Bobbie that Tina’s home burned down, and Dan, Karen, and she were trying to convince Tina to move in with them.

“Wow, I’d love to see that bed on a hot, sex-filled night!” Bobbie joked.

“You’d be more than welcome to join us for some fun.” Wendy smiled.


Dan felt more self-conscious walking with his cock head constantly poking from the opening of his boxer shorts than walking Karen and Lilly virtually naked. When someone approached, he’d hold the leash in front to hide his cock, their eyes trained on the two naked women crawling on their hands and knees.

“The head of my cock keeps sticking out from the hole of my boxers and grows a little hard from me looking at your beautiful bare asses,” he half-heartedly complained.

“Maybe it’s crying for attention from a man or woman,” Lilly joked.

Karen paused, looking at his crotch and the head out of his shorts. She leaned and began to suck on it, making it bigger. “You’re not helping things any by sucking on me,” he joked.

“If anyone complains about your cock showing, I’ll tell them about your Carla’s patient, who is a recovering exhibitionist.”

Dan laughed and teased. “You should talk, going around naked on your hands and knees, acting like a bitch in heat who’ll fuck any cock!”

“It’s true; I’m a very happily married slut. Aren’t we a fucked-up family?”

“We certainly are!”

“And I love it too,” Lilly added, joining her mouth around the growing shaft of his cock.

“There now, that looks much better!” Karen smiled at the natural hang of his semi-hard cock. “You don’t complain when we go for a walk at night, and I have your hard cock out of your pants for anyone to see.

“Nighttime is different, and I can hide it easier.”


They resumed their erotic stroll, with Dan giving up on hiding his cock. A well-placed hand would temporarily conceal it when walking past anyone.

He went to a park bench and sat for a moment. Karen and Lilly relaxed, sitting on their haunches. Their legs were slightly spread, and their pussy was in clear view for those passing by.

Karen went to her hands and knees, sniffing the air as a dog would. “What is it, girl?” Dan asked. “I bet you smell cock.”

“Woof, woof!” She barked, and Dan laughed as Lilly whined.

“Okay, let’s go and get my horny bitches fucked!”


A short distance along the path was an open field to the right. Karen smiled, spotting her targets.

“Why does it not surprise me that you found a group of boys playing soccer?” he questioned.

“Yesterday, Wendy and I were out shopping with Tina to replace some of her clothes lost in the fire. While we were at the Belleville Mall, I overheard two men discussing the soccer practice they were having with their team. I figured it was time for me to enjoy another gang bang; only this time I’d have you with me to enjoy it also.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.