20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan woke up to the sensual warmth of a mouth sucking on his cock. “Good morning, my love, happy birthday!” Karen smiled, then kissed the head of his cock.

“Happy birthday, honey!” Wendy added, giving his cock several sucks.

“Happy birthday! I love you so much!” Tina was next with her greeting and several sucks to his hardening rod.

“Hi, Daddy, happy birthday!” Diane and Brenda echoed, each making his cock grow even more.

“Good morning, Mr. Hayward, and happy birthday!” Abby smiled, the warmth of her teen mouth adding to the family greeting.

“Wow, with a greeting like that, I’m up in more ways than one!” He joked, caressing his cock by its shaft, and everyone laughed.

Brad completed the family greeting, noticing Abby stroking Dan’s cock.

“Are you going to suck on my cock too?” Dan asked, looking at his son.

“Maybe later on,” he smiled.

“Daddy, I hope you’re well rested because Mom has a sex-filled day in store for you,” Brenda mentioned.

“I can imagine what she has planned.” Dan grinned at his wife.

“Part of the morning is about a gift you’re giving me, and the afternoon and evening will be about pleasing you. If everyone shows up who’s invited, the women will outnumber the men two to one. You lucky guys.”

Sarg and Major made the morning greeting complete, leaping onto the bed and adding their chirps of excitement.


Dan enjoyed his favourite breakfast of ham, cheese, mushrooms, and green pepper omelet, and coffee. As he consumed his delicious meal, he was treated to a gathering of six wonderful pairs of breasts barely contained in a low top, or bikini top.

At 9 a.m., the doorbell chimed with Sarg, and Major was quick to protect Karen as she went to the door. She escorted Dan’s first visitor for the day, Lilly Fletcher. She greeted Dan with a kiss, a hug, and a birthday greeting.

“Dan I have a request for you from Lilly and me. We would like you to take us to the park in town and walk us as sex dogs,” Karen asked.

“Are you sure about doing this?”

“Yes, I am. I called Carla and told her what I’d like to do. She could understand my needs, and I promised her I’d only do these fantasies with you by my side.”

“You’ve missed having a gang bang and need another one.”

“You know me so well. I would never do to you what I did before. Besides, you like watching me take on several men at once as much as I love the experience,” she whispered.

“That is true. So that’s a birthday present to me, watching you and Lilly as my daughter take on all the men in Belleville?”

Karen laughed. “You are so funny! Not all of them, just a dozen or so well-hung, horny men,” she grinned, her breasts pressing against his chest.

“How can I resist pleasing my sexy, horny wife and my slutty daughter?” Dan smiled, taking his love in his arms, then Lilly.

“Thank you, Dan, and to add to the sexy fun, Wendy and Tina are going with us as bisexual, lesbian lovers and so are Diane and Brenda.”

“This ought to be very interesting,” he smiled. “I’ll have our lawyer’s phone number handy, should any of you be arrested.”


A while later, Karen and Lilly emerged from the bedroom wearing their black cupless bras and studded waist belts, carrying their hand and knee protectors. They asked Dan to fasten their matching studded collars.

Diane and Brenda never saw their mom dressed as a sex dog and were curious about her actions.

Wendy wore shorts that were comfortable around her growing belly and her usual low top. Tina looked as sensual as ever in her mini skirt and quite-revealing low-cut top. Diane and Brenda, usually ready for action, wore their skimpiest bikinis.

Karen and Lilly weren’t ashamed to pose together with the others for pictures before departing. “I’m sure there’ll be plenty of pictures and videos taken of us,” Karen joked.

“Dan, honey, we want you to wear this for us.” Wendy smiled, handing him the garment.

“These are my boxer shorts with the opening that won’t stay closed.”

“We know!” Tina smiled. “Now we’ll have fun seeing your cock and balls growing hard and poking out of the hole for some attention from the women, or possibly, if us girls are lucky, some men,” she teased.


Dan returned from the bedroom wearing his shorts and T-shirt. Karen smiled, seeing the opening at the front, and went to him. “Maybe we’ll prefer you to walk around with your lovely cock and balls out of your shorts to attract more attention. I love how your balls hang so low, the left more than the right one.” She released his cock from its hiding place.

“The only attention I’ll end up with is someone calling the police on me for indecent exposure.”

“I don’t know about that; your cock seems pretty decent to us!” Karen went to her knees and boldly sucked several strokes on it. The other girls wanted some of his cock too and lined up for their few sucks, including Abby.

“Don’t you cum until later on. All the girls will want to taste your cum or have you fill up their pussy before the day is done,” Karen cautioned.

“One treat deserves another,” Dan countered, going to his knees. Abby was last to suck on his cock, so her pussy was the first for him to taste. He continued in reverse order, finishing with Karen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.