Mid Summer Night
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by milehighdog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wife has affair with neighbor kid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Graduation

Five months now have passed and Ricky had invited all of us to the gradation and party at his house. I hadn’t seen Hannah since her winter break since she didn’t come home for spring break. In that time Ricky and I saw each other a couple more times, which I told Hannah about. Ricky’s mother, Helen, had asked us to bring over some extra chairs, and I told her Chris would. Ricky’s whole family came in to see him graduate. Hannah was home a week early and done with her 1st year of college. The graduation was in the evening at 4pm. I had to decide on what to wear. I decided since his family would be there I would have to be conservative and not be as nearly risky as New Years. So I chose a flower printed summer dress that came down to my knees. It flowed and was loose at the bottom of the dress; the kind that I could twirl if I wanted to. The straps were thin so I had to wear a strapless bra, and put on a pair of panties. I put on a gold necklace, and bracelet, and finished with a pair of 3inch white pointy pumps. I put my hair in a pontail. Hannah walked into my room asking if I could zip her up. She was wearing a baby blue strapless dress. The color would math Ricky’s robe she told me. The dress was tight and stopped at her mid thigh. Her ass was shaped well and showed through the dress. She must have been wearing a thong I thought as I zipped her up. She was wearing 4 inch rounded black heels. Her hair was straight and she smelled good. I went over to Ricky’s to pick up his sister Casey, Helen had asked us if we could give her a ride to the graduation since she had to take family members from out of town. I agreed and knocked on the door.

“Thanks again, Nicole, you look very nice, you didn’t have to dress up” Helen said. She was wearing a green dress with flats. “Casey you better be ready” she yelled up the stairs.

“Thanks Helen, you look great as usual. It is a celebration” I said with a grin. Casey ran up behind her Mom hugging her waist. She was in a sun dress and sneakers.

“where are your shoes?” Helen scolded.

“I don’t like them, they make my feet hurt” Casey said. Just then the rest of her family was gathering at the door.

“thanks for doing this again, we’ll see you there” Helen said. I took Casey by the hand and walked over to our car. “you’ll like the shoes when you grow up” I said to her.

“Yours are pretty” Casey said looking at my heels. We all got in the car and Chris drove us to the graduation. The ceremony took place and lasted about an hour. All I could think of was what I was going to give to Ricky for his present. I was going to let him cum in me. I wasn’t on the pill or anything since Chris and I were not having sex anyways. Afterwards I had to get pictures of Hannah and Ricky. Hannah stood next to him and his arm around her waist. Then Hannah took his cap and put it on her head and he dipped her back kissing her. We finished the pictures and were ready to get back to the food. We all arrived back and the food was great. It was a buffet of finger foods and drinks. Ricky had some friends there along with his family. Chris and Helen’s husband just hovered around the drinks and talked about whatever. Helen attended to her family and other guests. I excused myself to the restroom, and maybe find Ricky. I haven’t seen him or Hannah in a bit. I went inside. The main floor restroom was occupied, so I explored upstairs to find the other bathroom. Casey ran down past me giggling as I was walking up. I found the bathroom and it was one of the weird ones that had a door from the hall and another into the bathroom. I locked both doors and did my business. I stood up and pulled up my panties, flushed the toilet and began to wash my hands. I finished and then the bedroom door opened up suddenly. It was Ricky and he was in his graduation robe. He smiled looking at me, “This door lock is broken” he said. I looked over his body and his cock looked limp, but started to get hard again when he looked me over.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.