Mid Summer Night - Cover

Mid Summer Night

Copyright© 2018 by milehighdog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife has affair with neighbor kid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

New Years Eve

Since thanksgiving break things between his and I seemed to have gotten worse in bed. It was like he didn’t want to touch me anymore. I tried asking him about it but he said it wasn’t my fault. The only interaction he gave me was a kiss, he didn’t even want me to jerk him off anymore. I was confused, but this was making me horny. Every time I saw Ricky around his house I just daydreamer about his cock. Even at work I would think about him or Hannah. All I had was my self to pleasure for the time being. Hannah came back home for Christmas but she was super sick. She spent most of her time in bed. Ricky would come and visit her and chat, but the holiday had nothing special happen even though I wanted it too. The following days after Christmas I was outside in the garage unloading groceries. Ricky came over.

“hi Nicki” he planted a kiss on me. I missed him so much. “me and my friends are having a new years eve party, plus it is one of their birthdays, so we wanted to get him a stripper.”

“that’s nice Ricky but I don’t know any services”

“haha Nicki, that’s why I want you to do it.” He said with his hand on my arm. “don’t worry I’ll take care of everything for you, you just have to show up and make some money” I looked at him, “what about Hannah?”

“she is sick, otherwise I would take her with me, but still would have asked you to be the main feature. Don’t worry there will be other girls there, not just guys, I watch over my special interests”

“how kind of you Ricky.”

“great, see you there” he handed me a card, it was a hotel and the room number was on the back with the time to show up. 1503, 10pm.

“what should I wear? What if anyone recognizes me?” I asked him as he was leaving

“just open the box when it comes” he replied. Confused I went into the house with the grocers and went upstairs to tell Hannah about the party.

“ahh mom, I wish I could go, but you’ll have fun. I already know what you can do “ she said smiling.

“I’ll be sure to tell you all about it” New years eve came and Hannah’s friends came over to watch her, Chris said he was going out anyways, I didn’t much care as long as he wasn’t in the house. A box had appeared on the doorstep and I took it to my room. Open when Chris is gone the note said. I placed the box on my bed and waited. Chris had already left by 6. But I had to feed Hannah and her friends. So we ordered some food and ate it. It was 830 by the time we finished so I has to start to get ready. I went into my room and opened the bix. Laying on top was a note, wear what is in the box only. There wad a black plastic new years hat, the top hat style. Also a silver eye mask that covered the nose. Under that was a black sequin dress. Spaghetti straps and short as I held I up to my body. That was it. No bra or panties. I took a quick shower and sprayed perfume on my neck and inner thighs. I walked out and had to squeeze into the sequin dress. It was tight my bits were over flowing. Making nice round humps popping out. I could pull it down my thighs. And I had to almost shuffle my legs, taking regular steps made it ride up drastically. I stood in front of the mirror. I reached for the hat and mask. I put my hair down and placed the hat on my head, it looked cute, and the mask hid my face pretty well. I put on some red lipstick and a pearl necklace and bracelet. I took out my pair of 4 inch black patent leather stilettos and slipped my bare feet into them. I looked hot. I walked downstairs with the mask in my hand and grabbed my long jacket.

“ow ow Mrs. Sanders you going to meet up with Mr. sanders?” one of Hannah’s friends asked.

“something like that dear, enjoy your night” as I put the jacket over my bare shoulder and wrapped it closed. I stepped down the front stairs and noticed a man waiting outside a town car.

“Mrs. Sanders I am here to take you to the party” he said as he opened the door. I walked I’ve and sat in the back. “thank you” I got the hotel and the bell hop opened the door. I stuck my first stiletto out the door and then my other and he took my hand to help me out. I walked into the lobby towards the elevators, my heels clicking on the floor. There were many people ready to party all dressed in tuxes and dresses and high heels. I got onto the elevator and saw that it was 1000 on a clock in the lobby as the doors shut. I was so nervous I could my legs shaking. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I stepped onto the carpeted floor and made my way to the room. I stopped at a mirror and placed my mask on and my hat. I adjust my hair and then went to the room. I could hear voices and laughter. I took a deep breath and knocked. A man opened the door wearing a tux and a black mask, he looked me up and down. “you disobey me” as he held my wrist inspecting my bracelet.

“Ricky, you did well with the clothes, or lack of, but it needed a women’s touch to finish” I replied. As my fingers rested on his chest.

“very well, but I don’t forget easily” he said and took me by the hand and led me in. The room was spacious and open. We walked into the main room, there were couches and chairs, I immediate recognized some of the people since none of them had masks on, only Ricky and I did. They were some of Hannah’s friends and some kids from the football team Ricky played with. They were are dressed up, but more like high school prom style, not mature sexy. Girls had colorful dresses and open toed heels. Their hair teased. Guys were in khakis and button down shirts, some with ties some without. Then I spotted the birthday boy. He had a birthday hat on and was wearing suspenders. He looked like a geek. I think I remember Hannah telling me about him one day and how he gets picked on. He sat there looking nervous, all alone. There were about 30 kids there, all enjoying their beer and wine coolers. Ricky led me into the back bedroom and shut the door. “Ricky I know most of these kids” I began as he took my jacket from me.

“don’t worry Nicki, just stay in here until you hear the music, you saw Nate the birthday boy. Just give him a nice show and you get to keep any money. Here is a drink, it will relax you” I recognized the taste, it was the same Chris had at home. It was good. Ricky slipped his finger under my dress and smiled. He left the room and shut the door. I sat on the bed and crossed my legs, the dress was way up past my thighs while sitting. I heard the music start to play, I finished my drink and stood up, pulling the dress down as much as I could. I opened the door and strutted out. The birthday boy was sitting in a chair and lined up on both sides were the party goers. The hoots and Holland from the boys and some girls started. I felt energized and tingling through my body. I made it a few feet before I saw a boy with a 5 dollar bill hanging from his fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.