Mid Summer Night - Cover

Mid Summer Night

Copyright© 2018 by milehighdog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife has affair with neighbor kid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Thanksgiving Break - Hannah returns home

A few months had past since my romp with Ricky. Things were still stale with my husband and I and work was the same. Thanksgiving break was coming up and Hannah was coming home and wanted us to meet her boyfriend. Chris didn’t like it that much but I reminded him that she is an adult now and we had to let go. We picked her up from the airport and we’re driving home.

“when do we get to meet him?” I asked

“I was thinking tomorrow at dinner” Hannah replied.

“not on my poker night” Chris huffed.

“daddy! Can you at least meet him then you can go” Hannah said.

“fine, but if you get bad grades this semester, that’s it” “now dear” I butted in, “I’m sure Hannah is getting straight As”

“that’s right mom!” she exclaimed. We continued our drive home. The next night, about 6 o’clock Hannah came running down the stairs wearing a little black dress with black leggings and rounded flats. Her boobs wanted to burst out the top.

“I’m going to get my boyfriend be right back”

“take a jacket honey” I told her.

“it’s okay Mom he is outside.” Chris and I look at each other. A few minutes later Hannah comes to the door and standing next to her, about 6 inches taller, was Ricky.

“HI Mr. And Mrs. Sanders” My heart started to race. Chris just huffed and walked past them to leave for his poker.

“oh Ricky, don’t mind him, he just can’t be late. Come in.”

“that’s okay Mrs. Sanders I’ll have plenty of time to talk with him.”

“so how long have you been dating?”

“since last year during my senior year, he took me to prom remember mom?” Hannah said. My mind raced back to my blowjob and when he said better than my girlfriend. I couldn’t believe it at first.

“yea Mrs. Sanders, Hannah means a lot to me” he said looking at her. That’s why you fuck me then I thought to myself.

“mom can we go out to dinner since dad is at his stupid poker game please?” Hannah asked.

“Well I...” still boggled by the new information. “Sure dear, let’s go to your favorite spot”

“yay thanks mom, let me go get my jacket”

“right let me go change out of my work clothes” I was still wearing a mid length tight skirt and a blouse, my blonde hair in a ponytail and stockings.

“no mom you look great” Hannah said running up the stairs. Ricky stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my waist, “yes mrs. Sanders I agree, plus having to hot girls on my arm will be fun” as his hand slid to my butt. I whispered stop as my hand went to fetch his away from my butt. Hannah came downstairs with her jacket and Ricky placed his arm around her.

“I can drive” Ricky said.

“yes the beast” Hannah exclaimed. I stepped into my high heels at the door and we left for dinner.

“why don’t you let your mom sit in front babe” Ricky said.

“no that’s...” I began.

“okay but I get it on the way home” Hannah said. Ricky had a 2 door mustang. He came over and held the door open for me and I slid into the seat trying to keep my skirt from riding up. I buckled up and he went around to the other side to left Hannah in through his side he leaned the front seat forward and Hannah made her way to the back, he gave Hannah’s ass a slap as she was getting in the back. Rocky then got in and we started for the restaurant. It was about 15 minutes away, as we were driving Ricky hand would try and wander by touching my stocking knee. I would move his hand away and again mouth to him stop. Hannah was looking out the window saying how much has changed in just a few months she was gone. I kept my knees together so he would get the idea but Ricky kept on trying and I kept on moving his hand away. I have to admit though it was turning me on a bit. We got to the restaurant and we got out of the car. Ricky held Hannah as I walked next to her. My heels clicking though the parking lot. The cold air I could feel under my skirt. The hostess led us to a booth in the corner, Hannah sat in the middle of both Ricky and I. Conversation was okay, even though if felt like Ricky kept starting at me. At the end of the meal Hannah excused herself to the bathroom. She went out Ricky sides and again he felt her ass as she went by. Then he slid in the booth right next to me and put his hand on my knee.

“now Nicki” he started to say, “Hannah and I have been talking and she knows everything that happened” his hand began to move under my skirt now. “Hannah was really mad at me for fucking you but she finally came to the realization if I was cheating it might as well be with her mom and not some other slut”. My hand shot to his which was now on my bare thigh.

“I am not a slut” I hissed. “I thought this was a one time thing”

“It was going to be until Hannah had the idea”

“what idea?” I asked.

“the idea of some mommy daughter action” his fingers hit my panties and started to wiggle gently on my clit. I slid down in the booth giving the sign it was okay for him to be touching me. It wasn’t what I wanted, just a natural reaction to his fingers. His finger was pulling my panties aside when Hannah came back into sight. I repositioned myself and straightedge my skirt as Ricky stood up to greet Hannah.

“are we ready? “Hannah asked.

“yes, I was just explaining to your Mom what we have in plan” Ricky said.

“Great Mom are you in?” I just nodded my head. We walked back to his car and I got in behind Hannah this time. Hannah stopped and whispered something to Ricky and kissed him before getting into the car. What the heck did he mean I thought. While driving Ricky placed his hand on Hannah’s lap, but I couldn’t see behind her seat. He looked over his shoulder at me while Hannah giggled. For a moment I thought o heard Hannah let out a moan. Ricky pulled his hand away and placed it under his nose. We pulled in front of Ricky’s house and walked over to our front door. They were lagging behind as my heels went up each step. I opened the door and went to the couch and sat down. Hannah and Ricky followed and Ricky sat on the loveseat while Hannah went into the kitchen. Ricky again smelled his fingers and smiled. Hannah walked back in with 3 drinks.

“Hannah!” I scolded. “ what are you doing? Is that your dad’s expensive stuff?”

“chill out mom, it’s okay if you are in the house with us, and you guys haven’t even noticed it being gone after all my years in high school” she said as she handed me a drink.

“yah Mrs. Sanders, just take a sip and relax.” Ricky said I took a sip and it was smooth. Mmm I thought to myself Chris only drinks this on special occasions and I can see why. I lean back into the couch and cross my leg. Hannah has her legs over Ricky’s lap and they are enjoying their drinks while Ricky runs his finger up her leg. Watching them is turning me on.

“let’s play a game” Hannah said. “I’ll be back” the booze was hitting me faster than usual. Ricky just sat back and grinned. What could he be thinking. I heard music start playing and Hannah came back with the bottle and a deck of cards. She put the bottle on the table and started to shuffle the deck. I finished my drink and poured myself another one. “this is some good stuff” I remarked. Both of them giggled. “are you slurring your words already?”

“no hunny” I said as I took another sip. Was I? I only had 1 drink, but it felt like I had 5 already. Hannah stopped shuffling and explained the rules. Each suit represent a different action that the people have to do.

“got it” I said. Hannah spread the cards out and flipped one over. It was a club.

“what does that mean?” I asked

“it’s a club, so clubbing, do a dance like you in a club” Hannah said as stood up in front of ricky. She started to move her hips to the music and dance sexy with Ricky under her, almost like a lap dance. She lowered her ass onto his crotch and spun around and straddled him throwing her hair around. She started to hump him when the song ended and she got off his lap and sat back down.

“your turn mom” I flipped a cars over and it was a diamond.

“those nips are so hard they can cut through diamonds” Ricky said. I look confused. “I’ll open the window and you have to take off you shirt and bra so your nipples can be hard” Hannah said.

“Hannah” I exclaimed. “if you don’t do it here then you have to do it outside in front of the house” Hannah said as she opened the window, I could feel the cold breeze already. My mind was telling me no, but the booze was saying yes, I stood up and took off my blouse and undid my bra. I left the bra fall to the floor.

“now stand by the window” Ricky commanded. I walked to the window in my heels and skirt. I leaned over so my tits were at the opening. The cold air blasted my nipples and we’re almost rock hard. I felt a hand slap my ass.

“woo mom you go girl” Hannah screamed. I stood up and went back to the couch and sat down. They both stared at my nips. They just smiled. I to another sip.

“finally my turn” Ricky flipped a card. It was another club. Ricky gave Hannah a kiss and stood up and walked over in front of me. He began to strip off his shirt. He grabbed my hands and ran them up and down his chest. He thrusted his crotch into my face as my hands now took over and felt his hips down to his thighs. I could see the outline of his bulge going. I bit my lip as my hand moved over his cock. He started to undo his belt and I grabbed the zipper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.