Mid Summer Night - Cover

Mid Summer Night

Copyright© 2018 by milehighdog

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife has affair with neighbor kid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I am driving home from work and through my neighborhood noticing all the people who are mowing the lawn in the evening. The weather is still hot around 6pm, but it is still better than mowing mid day. I pull up to my driveway and wait for the garage to open. I look over and see the neighbor kid mowing his lawn, his shirt off hanging in his shorts. I see sweat dripping from his brow and down his chest over his six pack. The kid was 18 and we have lived next to each other for the last five years.

I pull into the garage and open the door to my car, I swing my legs out and feel the hot air against my pantyhose legs. I walk out of the garage towards the front door. “the lawn is looking good Ricky” I say as I stop to catch another glimpse of his body. He stops his mower and walks towards me.

“Thanks Mrs. Sanders” he says as I watch his eyes move from my high heels up to my eyes slowly. “how is Hannah doing?” he asked. Hannah is a year older than Ricky and is out of state at college. “She is doing good, I’ll mention that you asked about her, she’ll like that” I told him. I saw him blush a little bit. They always hung out but I think my husband scared him so Ricky never tried anything with Cassie. Just then my husband walked up and put his arm around my waist. He kissed me on the cheek.

“hey Ricky do you mind mowing our lawn tomorrow before lunch? Nicole here is having some friends over for dinner tomorrow and I have to fly out in the morning, I’ll pay you $20.”

“Again, Chris? On Saturday?” I pouted.

“it’s not a problem, I’ll do it” Ricky replied.

“at least let be over in the morning when it’s cool still” I told Ricky.

“I have to help my friends in the morning but I’ll be over around noon.” He said.

I smiled and thanked him. I turned and walked towards the house, my heels clicking on the cement. I could feel both sets of eyes on my ass. I overheard Chris say, “and put on a damn shirt Ricky”.

The next morning I was awoken by Chris’ hand roaming my half naked body in bed. I felt it over my ass and his fingers began to explore my clit.

“mm baby, aren’t you going to miss your flight?” I said as my hand went towards his cock. I could feel it growing as I held it in my hand.

“Just a quickie” he whispered into my ear. By then his fingers were already in my pussy, sliding in and out. He helped my hand jerk his cock, I was still semi asleep. It wasn’t even 5 minutes later and I feel him shoot his load onto my ass.

“thanks Nicole, I love you” Chris said.

I just closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

My alarm went off at 8:30. I rolled on my back and felt the now cold jizz on my ass. “damn it Chris” I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I washed up and put on a robe. I went downstairs and started to make coffee. I thought to myself what I had to do before this evening. Pick up my dress from dry cleaning, and go to the liquor store. Great I wouldn’t have to go until after lunch I told myself. I finished my breakfast and I went back upstairs to dry my hair.

I was on the phone with a girlfriend, when I heard a lawn mower start up. It was Ricky, and I looked at my watch, 12:15. Damn it must be hot. I walked to the front window and looked out and there was Ricky in his shorts and a white t-shirt mowing the lawn. I waved and smiled at him through the window. I could see him sweating.

“Hello Nicole, did you hear me? I hear Ashley ask over the phone.

“oh yeah, sorry I just saw the neighbor kid, his is mowing my lawn” I replied.

“damn girl, I should let you go” Ashley said with a giggle.

“fuck you” I replied.

“I remember seeing him a couple times, he is hot for a senior” Ashley said.

“Ashley that’s just wrong” I told her.

“I know you and Chris have been having some problems after your last night out, you went on a drunken rant about it. Maybe this could help spark something”

“oh my gosh Ashley, I could go to jail.” I exclaimed still watching Ricky through the window.

“Well if you don’t want it send him to my house, I have some trimming that needs to be done if you ok now what I mean” she giggled again.

“wow Ashley, you need to get laid” I told her.

“You and I both, I’ll be there at 2 to pick you up.

Ashley offered to come along on my errands since she had to visit the same places as well. I couldn’t believe what she had said to me, but I knew she was right. Chris and I were having some issues in bed. It has been jerking him off recently and only his fingers in my pussy. I guess it never bothered me until I spilled it out last girl’s night out according to Ashley.

I went upstairs to change. While I was in my room I could still see Ricky from my window. I was beginning to feel excitement as I saw him sweating and imagining his body on mine. I went into my closet to choose an outfit. I held up a few dresses and skirts on my body. What the hell I told myself, let’s have fun. I picked out a white tennis skirt. It stopped well above my thighs. I then held my 34c breasts in my hand and put on a white bra. I chose a green short sleeve polo shirt and pulled it over my head. I finally pick out a pair of white lace panties and stepped into them. I put my blonde hair into a ponytail and sprayed a little perfume on my neck. I picked out some ankle socks and a white pair of tennis shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and just smiled.

I didn’t hear the mower and walked downstairs to see if everything was okay. Ricky had moved to the backyard and I stepped on the back porch to talk to him.

“hey Ricky the front looks great, thanks again” I said. He walked to the bottom of the steps.

“Thanks Mrs. Sanders, it is a hot one” I could see him still sweating and could feel sweat to form at my head just after a minute.

“oh I am so sorry, can I get you some ice water or lemonade? “I asked with a smile.

“lemonade would be great” he said.

“I’ll have it ready by the time you are done, oh and Ricky you can take the shirt off, that was Mr. Sanders rule, I won’t tell.” I said with a smirk looking over my shoulder.

I walk inside and pull out a pitcher and some instant lemonade. I hear the mower start up again. I put the mix in and place it under the water. Am I really going to do this I asked myself. I was trying to rationalize this and it was working. I needed a good lay and this was my option. The pitcher filled and I took out two glasses. I put some ice in each and poured the lemonade. I placed two straws and carried then in my hand. I walked back towards the back door and saw Ricky was just finishing. He pushed the lawn mower to the gate and walked up the steps. His tshirt was hanging in his shorts on his front side.

“Here you go Ricky” I said as I handed him the glass. He took it from me and just gulped it down. I placed my lips on the straw and sipped it while seeing his glistening body covered in sweat. I could smell his musk and I began to tingle.

“thanks Mrs. Sanders that hit the spot, may I have some more please?”

“sure, and I can get your money as well. Come inside” I told him. I turned and led him into the kitchen. I refilled his glass and we stood facing each other while drinking lemonade.

His eyes were wondering al over the place around the room, up and down my body and back to the room. It was kind of cute in a way. I lifted my leg and bent it to rest my foot on the cabinet.

“you know Ricky, I can wash your tshirt real quick if you want” I said, as my fingers reached for the shirt and started to pull it from his waistband. Ricky coughed and placed his glass down on the counter. His hands grabbed mine to stop me from pulling his shirt out

“that’s okay I can do my laundry”

I stepped closer to him now, and put my waist against our hands, and leaned into his body and whispered into his ear, “can you help me with my dirty laundry?” I could feel his cock growing. I moved my lips away from his ear and was going to go in for a kiss when there was a knock on the door. My hand let go of his shirt and I stood up and straightened my skirt. I left the room to look back and his shirt was hanging out on his cock that was poking through his shorts. Damn I thought to myself that is huge looking. I got to the door and it was Casey, Ricky’s little sister. She must be in the 4th grade now. She has no idea of what I almost did, or what she had interrupted.

“my mom says Ricky needs to come home now and finish his chores.”

“Okay Casey, I’ll send him back” I said with a smile. She turned and ran back to her house yelling to her mom that she did it.

I shut the door and walked back to the kitchen. Ricky had put his shirt on already and was heading out. “Ricky I have your money...”

“that’s okay Mrs. Sanders, I’ll be back for it” he said going through the back door.

Damn I thought to myself, did I just get cock blocked by a 10 year old.

About 10 minutes later Ashley pulled up and walked in the door.

“so how was the lawn service?”

“I almost had him but his sister knocked on the door.” I told Ashley.

Her look was in disbelief, “shut up, I didn’t actually think you would do it Nikki”

“Well I can’t go back now” I sighed.

“damn straight you cant” she giggled. “what happened?”

“I’ll explain it to you in the car” I said as we walked out the door.

Ashley and I did our errands to the dry cleaner and liquor store. We pull up into the driveway and notice Ricky sitting on the front steps.

“wow you must have did something to him” Ashley said.

“shut up” I replied.

Ricky was still in his shorts but had changed to a muscle shirt now.

“hey Ricky is everything okay?” I asked.

“oh yeah Mrs. Sanders, my mom just had to go to a birthday party with Casey. She left in a hurry and didn’t eave any money for food, so I was just waiting for the lawn money.”

Ashley looked at me, “Mrs. Sanders? That’s cute.”

I elbowed her as I was at the trunk of the car. “oh no problem let me just get these things inside first.”

“hey Ricky how about helping with the booze, Nik, I mean Mrs. Sanders has a bunch for her party tonight.” Ashley said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.