Blow Job Obsession - Cover

Blow Job Obsession

Copyright© 2018 by Something Else

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story about an older woman who becomes obsessed with giving blow jobs to strangers. She eases into this obsession with the help of her husband who enjoys the experience as much as she does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

George and Natalia spent the next few days getting back into their normal routines and didn’t discuss their Panama vacation. They knew that both of them were quietly processing what they had done on vacation. Finally, it was too much for Natalia.

“Let’s go out for a nice dinner tonight and do a vacation debrief. I have a real need to talk about what happened in Panama. My hunk of a trainer asked me today how my vacation was and I was really tempted to tell him all the juicy details. Thank god I didn’t. But, it did make me realize how much I need to talk it out with you. Would you be okay with that?” asked Natalia.

“Done. I’ll look after the reservations. I also have a craving to review what we did. I have been going through and editing much of the video we took and it made me realize what an awesome time we had. I think it is important for us to review our adventures and determine if we are good with everything that happened,” responded George. “And, if you would like you could invite your hunk of a trainer along. I’m sure he would enjoy the stories,” he said with a smile.

The following night they got dressed up and reserved a taxi. The restaurant that George had chosen was a few miles away and it was new to them. Natalia had chosen to wear a slinky yellow sundress. As usual, it displayed her ample bosom and her tanned legs. She accentuated her outfit with a pair of matching pair of yellow high heels, a nice assortment of silver rings and several bracelets.

“You look really hot little lady. Your yellow dress shows off your Panama tan to perfection,” commented George as they waited for their taxi.

“Too bad you can’t see my tanned ass,” said Natalia seductively.

George reached down and cupped her butt. He was pleasantly surprised to feel no panties. He gave her a quizzical look.

“Don’t get too excited big guy. I do have panties on but just not the type that cover my bum. I have learned to like having a naked ass and am switching my underwear wardrobe over to all thongs and no more grandma panties.”

“I’m good with that,” responded George as their taxi pulled into their apartment driveway.

The restaurant that George had chosen was a well-reviewed steak place. It was a little more pretentious looking than he had expected. He asked the hostess if they could have a booth. His logic was that a booth might afford them the privacy they would like for their conversation.

They perused the menu and quickly ordered their food plus a nice bottle of wine.

“Fancy digs,” commented Natalia.

“Classy place for a classy woman,” responded George as he leaned over and gave her a kiss.

“How do you think your trainer would have responded if you had told him about your adventures in Panama?”

“I think that I would have blown his sweet little mind. I’m sure he doesn’t view me as a sexual person. At least not yet but, I am working on changing his perception of me. Maybe someday I will get the opportunity to not only blow his mind but also his cock.”

“Nice to know that my slutty wife is still in fine form,” said George as the hostess escorted a young couple to the booth next to theirs. They lowered their voices.

“So, why don’t we start by you giving me your highlights of our trip,” requested George.

“Well that may take some time,” responded Natalia. “First off, our trip and time together was the best vacation I have ever had. I know we have travelled to many special places in the world and I have enjoyed them all but our mini vacation in Panama topped them all.”

“I agree,” said George. “Maybe we should consider longer vacations in the future or maybe even moving someplace warm and exotic full time.”

“The same thought has been swirling through my overloaded mind,” said Natalia. “But, before we go there I need to talk through our experiences in Panama.”

“There are so many things that I would put in my highlight reel. Honestly, pretty much everything we did was awesome from my perspective. I had a number of firsts which were very rewarding for me. They gave me much more confidence in myself and drew me even closer to you. I just love sharing things with you and you are so generous with accepting my attempts at getting out of the box that I have been in for far too many years.”

“I think it is about time that we threw away the box. You are a new woman and someone that I am extremely proud of and happy to be sharing my life with,” interjected George.

“Meeting Kirk was a stroke of luck for me. There was just something about him that I liked. I felt so comfortable with him plus he offered me an opportunity to be with my first black man combined with my first stranger fuck which were both just awesome. I liked taking the leap into wearing a skimpy bathing suit. It felt so freeing and sexy. I liked our sweet Renaldo. He was so helpful and it was fun teasing him with body grinding hugs. I hope he enjoyed his goodbye blowjob!”

“I’m sure he will remember you fondly for long time,” commented George.

George looked over at the young couple in the adjoining booth. They weren’t talking. They looked as if they were concentrating on overhearing George and Natalia. George decided not to say anything to Natalia. He didn’t want to interrupt her flow of highlights.

“I liked dressing sexy and feeling sexy. Going braless and even panty-less were also very freeing experiences for me that I enjoyed very much. Having waiters notice me and enjoy looking down my cleavage turned me on like never before and gave me a confidence that I didn’t know I could achieve. And, of course I will never forget pairing up with Kelly to give you a double blowjob, another first.”

“I get a boner every time I think about watching you and Kelly sucking my dick. Definitely something that I would like to repeat someday,” said George.

George was watching the couple next to them as the waiter brought their steaks. They were definitely eavesdropping. He hoped that they might get some good information as to how to strengthen their relationship and provide some spice to their sex life.

“One of my bigger, pun intended, takeaways from our trip was getting my pussy juices flowing again. It makes me feel even more sexy knowing that I can get wet again. I will forever be indebted to Kirk for that although I think it had more to do with my feeling relaxed and letting my sexuality out. But, do you want to know what are my real turn-ons were during our trip?” asked Natalia with a mischievous look on her face.

“Sure do,” responded George quickly as he glanced over at their eavesdropping couple who were obviously straining to hear their conversation.

“A couple of things; firstly our playing together by ourselves in our room. Especially the time you fucked me in the ass. I have never come so hard as during that session; secondly, and this might surprise you as much as it did me, having a woman rake her fingers down my bare back plus kissing another woman who had just blown my husband. I have had dreams about both experiences. There was something about Sophia that I found very attractive and when she ran her nails down my back I actually think I had a mini orgasm. Then kissing Kelly, especially when she had your cum on her lips, sent convulsions through my body. I have never thought about it before but do you think that I might be bi-sexual?” asked Natalia.

George looked over at the neighboring couple. They had their food and were eating but not talking until George and Natalia had a break in their conversation when they would quietly whisper to each other. George started to reply to Natalia and he noticed that they stopped their whispering.

“Could be. If not bi-sexual I am guessing that you are probably at least bi-curious. Might be a fun thing to experiment with,” responded George matter-of-factly.

“What about you lover? What fond memories do you have of our sexcation?” asked Natalia.

“Pretty much everything has provided me with fond memories, dreams and morning wood which I must thank you for taking care of. Watching you with a black man was beyond my wildest fantasies as was receiving a double blowjob from two hot women. And, I can’t forget the mind blowing orgasm I had while ass fucking you. It was all epic and unforgettable.”

George noticed that the young couple had stopped eating and he could almost see their ears straining to catch every word of their conversation. Natalia had her back to them and was unaware of the fact they had an audience.

George asked for the bill and he paid it. He helped Natalia out of the booth and they turned to leave. George paused and turned to look at the young couple with their cold food in front of them. They were staring at him. He gave them a wink and then put his arm over his wife’s shoulders and they left the restaurant.

They walked together arm in arm for a few blocks before getting a taxi. It felt good to get some exercise after such a delicious meal. George told Natalia about the eavesdropping young couple in the booth next to them.

“I hope they go home and fuck their brains out,” said Natalia. “It’s nice to know that a couple of old farts can help spice up a younger generation.”

They eventually found a cab and headed home.

Natalia took off her dress and hung it up. She grabbed George by the hand and led him to the couch.

“I want to finish that blow job that I started this morning. I love sucking on your cock and your cum will be my desert. Let me treat you like I would one of the strange cocks I have blown on this couch.”

George didn’t need any coaxing. He stood beside the couch and let his wife remove his clothes. She then pushed him down on the couch and proceeded to slowly remove her bra and panties. She thrust her hips towards George, slid her fingers deep into her mouth and then parted her pussy lips and began to sensuously caress her clit with her wet fingers. She watched her husband who was transfixed on her pussy. She guided her hand further down her pussy and inserted two fingers into her love canal. She slid her fingers in and out while her hips gyrated back and forth. She then straddled George and climbed onto the couch forcing him to lay back. She shimmied up his chest until her pussy was directly above his mouth. She then lowered herself onto his waiting tongue while spreading her lips to ensure he had direct access to her sensitive spot.

“Mmmm! That feels sooo good lover. You are awesome at eating me. You know all the right places and the right amount of pressure,” she said as she ground her mound against his willing face.

“A couple of things that I didn’t tell you over dinner. Ohhh yes, that feels so fucking good! The first is that you are always my first choice of play partners and always will be. The second, fuckkkk that feels good, is that despite all the firsts we have experienced lately I still really enjoy having a complete stranger walk through our door and sit where your sitting and me giving him a blow job. There is something really powerful for me about anonymous sex and it will always be something that I enjoy. I especially enjoy after he leaves and you suck on me and bring me to a tremendous orgasm like you’re going to do any minute.”

Natalia continued grinding on George’s wet face. She looked over her shoulder and saw that he was hard. Something in that moment tripped the switch.

““I’m coming lover!” said Natalia as her gyrating hips increased in tempo. She reached down and grabbed George’s head and pulled it tight against her pulsating pussy. “Eat meeee you gorgeous man! Suck the juice out of my hot cunt! Bring me! Yes, yes, yes!” screamed Natalia her body convulsed in spasms of ecstasy.

“Wholly shit! That was amazing!” she said as she slid her wet pussy down her husband’s chest. Their faces met and eyes locked. She wiped his juice covered face with her hand and gave him a long and passionate kiss.

“Thank you so much! You are such a good lover. Sorry I got distracted from giving you a BJ. Must have been my talk about blowing strange men that got me going,” said Natalia with a smile. “Now let’s get back to the original plan.”

Natalia slipped down onto her knees and softly kissed the head of George’s bobbing cock.

“He seemed to like it as much as I did,” she said as she slipped the entire length of the rock hard cock into her mouth. She knew her husband well and could tell by the stiffness of his cock, the movement of his hips and the groans emerging from his partly opened mouth that he was close. All of a sudden she had a thirst for his cum. She wanted it now!

She developed a rhythm, slowly sliding his dick out of her mouth then quickly jamming it deep into her mouth. She grabbed his ball sack and held it firmly with one hand while the other hand slid between his ass cheeks and gently rubbed his anus with a finger. She figured that he wouldn’t last long and she was right. She felt the warm liquid of his cum hit the back of her throat on one of her downward thrusts. He continued to spirt his love juice into her waiting mouth and she continued to swallow.

“Mmmmmm! I love the taste of your cum,” she said as she continued to lick the last drips from his softening dick. “I hope you didn’t mind waiting until your lady got her rocks off?”

“Hell no. That was tremendous! I love my new wife so much! You drained me dry and I’m exhausted. I’m going to clean up and crawl into bed. Why don’t you join me?”

When they woke in the morning they were holding each other tightly.

George and Natalia had an event to attend. They typically didn’t do social gatherings preferring to hang out with each other or friends at a pub. This was an annual gala charity event to raise money. The company that George worked for prior to retirement is a significant contributor to the event and therefore George, and a few other senior executives, received invites. Most declined but George and Natalia typically made an occasion of it and went and pretended they were rich like most of the other attendees.

For some unknown reason George was still on the guest list. They talked about the appropriateness of attending since he was no longer with the company but decided to give it one last go. They had always had fun and the food and entertainment was usually good. The event was tonight and both were busy getting dressed. George wore a blue striped suit which he hadn’t touched since retirement. He also dug out a linen white shirt with French cuffs. He struggled to find cufflinks but the evasive links were eventually found in Natalia’s jewelry box. An older but nicely buffed pair of black shoes and a dark blue tie rounded out his ensemble.

“Did I wear this dress last year?” asked Natalia holding up a white chiffon dress with a deep neckline and virtually no back.

“Nope. You wore your blue full length dress. I even have a picture if you want proof,” responded George.

“Do you think this white number would be appropriate? It’s not long and it’s a little revealing.”

“What do we care about appropriate. We probably weren’t even supposed to get an invite. I think you would look ravishing in that dress so do it.”

“I can’t wear a bra. It’s too low in both the front and back.”

“Oh darn. Maybe you can’t wear panties either,” George said with a smirk.

Natalia dove into her new collection of thong panties and pulled out a white pair.

“These might give the impression of not having panties on,” said Natalia as she dangled the barely there piece of cloth.

“Why bother?”

“Hey, this is a classy event. You wear panties to classy events,” said Natalia in mock seriousness.

Natalia looked ravishing. The white dress came down to just above her knees and she wore contrasting black high heel shoes. The centre of her chest was completely bare other than for a long strand of pearls and the copious folds of fabric draped over her boobs disguised her swaying breasts. She dug around and found small black beaded clutch to match her shoes.

“Do you think I should stuff some condoms in my little purse in case I find someone I want to fuck at this fancy party you’re forcing me to go to?”

“Come on slut. We’re going to be late,” said George as he led her out the door.

They were familiar with the venue and the layout. Thirty round tables festooned with flowers, wine, and far too many plates and drinking glasses. Each table sat eight people. Each chair had a name tag. There never seemed to be any logic as to who sat where which was part of the charm. Chances were fairly good that you could find at least one person interesting to talk to in your group of eight. Their table was already full when they arrived. They did the obligatory introductions around the large table and sat down. They had learned from previous events that it was important to remember at least the name of the person sitting beside you. George was sitting next to Charles who looked like a snob. Natalia was sitting beside an attractive looking older woman named Martina who had a silky skin color that looked as if she was permanently tanned. George guessed that she was probably Latino. George was tempted to ask Natalia to trade chairs with him. He knew that he would enjoy chatting with Martina but doubted if she would enjoy Charles. He thought better of it and decided to take one for the team.

One of the downsides to this type of event were the speeches. Put a microphone in front of some people and they get a desire to drone on and on. Back when George was asked to speak at these events he gave himself a maximum of two minutes which he figured was about the attention span of your average person. George noticed that Natalia and Martina were having whispered conversations during the speeches. They were quiet enough not to disturb anyone.

The entertainment started following the speeches along with the delivery of copious amounts of food and booze. One could gauge the quality of the entertainment by the amount of conversations occurring at the tables. Good entertainment resulted in a quiet room. Other entertainment garnered a rather boisterous, and rude, room. George attempted to engage Charles. It wasn’t working. The best he got was a phone jammed in his face showing pictures of Charles and his two sons on various fishing trips. George gave up and decided to try listening in on the vibrant conversation happening between Natalia and her new friend Martina. They were very animated and all touchy. George noticed that the man with Martina wasn’t partaking in the conversation. In fact, he looked completely bored as he sat playing with his cutlery. George couldn’t help but notice the dramatic age difference between the two. He was guessing it was at least a twenty-five year difference. Must be her son he thought to himself.

George found himself playing with his cutlery just like the young man a few seats over. Finally there was a break in the entertainment and people got up to stretch their legs. Natalia and Martina excused themselves and joined the throngs heading to the washrooms. George took the opportunity to re-introduce himself to Martina’s ‘date’ Alexandro. They agreed that the last two bands had been of poor quality. Turned out that Alexandro had his own band and knew a lot about music as it was his love as well as his living. George liked the good looking young man. He had a passion when he talked about music or Martina and a quiet confidence with himself.

The two ladies returned. Alexandro whispered in Martina’s ear.

“Alexandro has to go to work,” said Martina. George and Natalia shook his hand and wished him a good night. Alexandro gave Martina a full on kiss on the lips and said goodbye. George did a double take, he didn’t see that coming. The three of them chatted while they finished off their flutes of champagne.

“Let’s get out of here. I know an intimate little bar just a few blocks away,” suggested Martina.

“I’m in,” responded Natalia.

“Come with us George,” cooed both ladies in unison.

George didn’t need a second invite. The three of them discretely slipped out of the crowd of people.

“Wow! That feels better,” said Martina as they escaped onto the sidewalk in front of the theatre. She grabbed Natalia’s and George’s arms and led them down the street and around the corner. She guided them into an entryway. George had not even seen a sign indicating a bar. Once inside they were impressed. Not only was it small and intimate, it was a private club! The hostess greeted Martina with a hug and a cheek kiss. They chatted briefly in Spanish then the hostess led them to a low table in the corner of the intimate room surrounded by a leather couch and two overstuffed leather armchairs. The two ladies sat on the couch and George plunked himself down in one of the large armchairs. George took in the place. It had around a dozen tables, like theirs, a gorgeous wooden bar with another dozen bar stools, no windows, a small area that looked like it could be used for a very small band and an equally small dance floor. It was dimly lit and had more wait staff than you would ever need even if the place was full. All staff were good looking and neatly dressed in suits and ties, even the women. In a word, it was classy.

A good looking waiter approached them with menus. He leaned down and greeted Martina in Spanish. He was about to stand up when Martina grabbed him by the neck and kissed him on the lips. Not a lingering kiss but not a peck. She let him go and he disappeared.

“Interesting place,” offered George. “I didn’t even know it existed. What’s the name of this cool bar?” he asked Martina.

“Yes it is a nice place. The staff are great and they make the best drinks in town. They can even rustle up some great food when you have a craving. I have challenged them numerous times and they have always come through with flying colors. I always joke that there is a five star kitchen hidden behind the wall at the back of the bar, and, there might very well be. This place doesn’t have a name. It is a private club run by a group of people who like the finer things in life and treasure their privacy. I don’t come here very often but they always remember me and treat me like I’m special. And, it doesn’t hurt that the wait staff are all super good looking!” said Martina with a smile.

George had a million questions bouncing around in his head but decided to hold onto them for now.

They briefly perused the drinks menu. Martina offered a couple of recommendations. She placed the menu on the table and instantly the good looking waiter appeared. The ladies both ordered a special martini that Martina had recommended. George ordered a beer.

The three of them chatted about ‘get to know you’ stuff. Natalia offered a snapshot of their lives up to retirement and a glimpse of their post retirement living. Martina explained that she was born and raised in Argentina and came to America with her husband when she was in her late twenties. She still has family in Argentina and visits them at least twice per year. She also mentioned that she has never had a job.

“The thought of getting up to an alarm and having someone tell me what to do has never appealed to me,” said Martina with a confidence that was impressive.

The waiter came with their drinks and some snacks. George couldn’t help but notice both women taking him in as he leaned down and arranged their drinks.

“He smells sooo yummy,” said Natalia after he had left.

“He certainly does,” responded Martina. “And he tastes as good as he smells!”

Again, more questions swirling. Natalia smiled at her new friend. She liked this classy but edgy woman.

Martina continued filling in her life story. George hung on every word. He was fascinated with this unique woman. She explained that her husband had been a very successful businessman. Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago of a heart attack. Initially she was devastated but eventually realized that she had to move on with her life. Her husband had been twenty years older than her and had never wanted children. He left her everything which included significant holdings in investments and real estate plus the membership to the club they were sitting in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.