Blow Job Obsession
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Something Else

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about an older woman who becomes obsessed with giving blow jobs to strangers. She eases into this obsession with the help of her husband who enjoys the experience as much as she does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The following morning George and I followed our usual morning routine, gym followed by lattes and scones at one of the many coffee shops in our neighborhood.

I started our conversation.

“Last night was a thrill for me. I can’t deny that I was totally in lust with Gregory. I know that you are not the jealous type but I want you to know that I love you very much and I am not looking for a George replacement. But I also have to be honest about my feelings and they were really strong for Gregory. Although I found being with him to be extremely exciting, I also found it to be a bit scary. I haven’t felt that strong a physical attraction to a man since I first met you. I know that I made a comment when I was blowing you last night that I might let him fuck me. My primary reason for saying this was I thought it might put you over the edge, and it did. You exploded like you were twenty years old again. It was nice for me and hopefully good for you as well. In the back of my mind I was calculating if I would actually ever follow through on my statement. I thought about it all last night and came to the conclusion that, with your permission, I would, given the right circumstances. However, I don’t want to go down this road right now and instead would like to get back to our original plan of me blowing strange cocks.”

“Wow!’, George exhaled. “Thanks so much for sharing your feelings. It reminds me why I love you so much and I like the way we are communicating with each other now. I totally understand how you felt about Gregory. I could see it in your eyes plus I have never seen you so enthralled with sucking balls before,” George continued with a smile. “Watching you two interact with each other in such an intimate way really turned me on. My cock was actually aching while I was watching you between his legs. It seems that the more turned on you are the more turned on I get. I guess this is the way this is supposed to work. And working it is!”

I leaned across the table and gave him a big kiss. I was so damn lucky to have him!

“Okay, now let’s get down to business,” I said in a mock stern voice. “I have some wants and, as you are now my pimp, I want to share them with you so you will have some direction when searching for strange dick for me to suck.”

I suddenly realized where we were and quickly looked around to see if anybody was listening to us. Whew, most of the other coffee shop patrons had their earbuds in and where engrossed in their own world. I laughed as I thought about what someone might think if they had overheard our conversation. It made me feel tingly and alive. I liked my new life!

I got a pen out of my purse, handed George a napkin and told him to get writing.

“I would like to try a long slender dick. Something that is above average in length. I find that with average length dicks they may reach the back of my mouth and tickle my gag reflex, which I know you love, but I never get the opportunity to try and deep throat a cock. I’m not sure that I can deep throat but I sure would like to give it a try. There is something sexy about thinking of a cock actually entering my throat. I have been experimenting with some of our dildos and feel it is time that I tried the real thing.”

George was staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

“Get writing George,” I said with a smile.

“The second request is for almost the opposite. A nice fat cock. Something that I would have no hope of actually getting into my mouth. I had a dream about this a few nights ago and I found it to be an interesting challenge to get the guy off with just being able to suck on the head of his cock and stroke his thick shaft. I couldn’t even get my hand completely around him. It was soooo hot!”

George was busy scribbling away on the napkin.

“And the last one, for now, is to have an uncut cock. I have never sucked an uncut cock and think it would be interesting to try. I am not sure how I feel about this but am anxious to give it a try.”

“I have many more ideas which I will share with you at a later time but these should do for now. However, I need to know that you are still okay with this. I feel like this shared fantasy of ours has become more of a me thing than an us thing and that concerns me. As much as I love this new life we have created I would drop it in a heartbeat if I felt that you weren’t cool with it or weren’t getting some enjoyment out of it.”

“Wholly shit Natalia. I love what we are doing! Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. I love you so much and am so excited that you are enjoying what we are doing. Believe me, I am getting more out of this arrangement than you. I can’t describe the feelings that run through my body when I watch you with a stranger’s cock in your mouth. And, I know that you aren’t just going through the motions. I can tell by the look of pure passion on your face that you enjoy pleasing other men. Trust me, I am more than good with this!”

“Are you sure you don’t want to give me more of your requests? I have a bit of napkin left.”, commented George.

“Not now George. I am formulating ideas in my mind and they are constantly changing. I think that I have given you enough to work with for the next few weeks or months.” In reality, Natalia hoped that fulfilling these desires wouldn’t take a few months. She now realized that she was hungry for new adventures. She hoped that her desire wasn’t turning into an obsession. Then she smiled to herself and decided that this was making her very happy and giving herself a new purpose in life and, if it was an obsession, she was good with that.

“Can I make one small request?” asked George.

“Anything my love,” replied an intrigued Natalia as she held his hand.

“If the right opportunity presents itself can I jack off while watching you work your magic on someone else?”

Natalia laughed. “Of course you can. It’s as much your fantasy as mine and it would turn me on to see you stroking yourself while I pleasure a stranger.”

Again, the two of them looked around at the other people in the coffee shop to see if anybody was paying any attention to them. There was a young man sitting directly behind George. He didn’t have the usual earbuds protruding from his ears. He sat still as if concentrating. What if he had been listening to her describing her desire to suck strange dicks? She wasn’t sure but almost wished that he had heard their discussion!

That night, George didn’t waste any time in pursuing his wife’s requests. He had discovered another source for advertising their wants. Craigslist had worked okay so far but George found that trolling through the literally hundreds of responses looking for that needle in the haystack was tedious. He had discovered an app called Reddit and it had an area called sub Reddit which contained all sorts of sex related requests as well as some pretty hot porn. He decided to post Natalia’s request for a long dick on an area titled Random Acts of Blowjobs. Most of the postings were guys looking for a freebie but there were some from women offering to blow strangers. George made a posting requesting for a young or middle aged man, clean and with an above average cock length. Although he felt awkward doing it, it he also requested a dick pic and dimensions plus a body pic.

George sat back and contemplated watching a little TV before going to bed. All of a sudden he heard the distinctive ping sound from his laptop. Then another and another. Finally, he turned off the sound on his laptop as he didn’t want to wake Natalia. To his astonishment he was already getting responses to his posting. By now he had over a dozen and they kept coming. He started to look at the responses. He was pleasantly surprised as most seemed legitimate and contained the requested pics and dimensions. Nobody was wasting time with the normal sweet talking that would occur when a man is trying to convince a woman to pick him. They all understood that this was a man making a request on behalf of his wife. Romance wasn’t a requirement.

George was fascinated as he scrolled through the responses. Some of the dicks were uncut, he hadn’t specified, and some were monsters and looked more like logs than cocks! George decided that he wouldn’t combine any of Natalia’s requests into one experience. She had been very deliberate in describing what she wanted and he was determined to provide exactly what she wanted, one dick at a time. He loved this new purpose in his life!

Sleep was not going to happen. George was too into reviewing the quick responses he had received. He decided that he would try and arrange a meeting for tomorrow if possible. Using his gut instinct, he messaged three of the respondents. To his amazement all three got back to him within five minutes. One of them couldn’t make tomorrow but the other two were available. How to choose? George went back and looked at the dick pics more carefully. Both were long and slender as requested but one looked to be slightly longer than the other. He decided that this is the one he would choose. He messaged the owner of the extra long dick and asked if they could meet at the same coffee shop where he had met Brad. Instant response in the affirmative. Wow, in less than an hour George had gone from thinking about doing a posting to actually arranging for a meeting with a man who chose to be known as Slim. George crawled into bed beside his sexy wife. He had to resist the urge to wake her and give her the news. As he was falling asleep he decided two things; one was not to tell Natalia which of her three wishes he would be fulfilling and two was not to tell Slim that his wife wanted to try deep throating his long cock. Some things are better left as surprises!

The next morning George and Natalia went to their coffee shop for a muffin and a coffee. George was bursting with excitement. Finally, he couldn’t hold it in any longer and told Natalia the story about the previous night.

“I’m meeting him this afternoon in this very place. If all goes well, we should be at the apartment shortly after six. Are you okay with that?” asked George.

Natalia could see the excitement in George and it was rubbing off on her. “Hell yes,” she responded. “That gives me enough time to get a manicure so that my fingers will look good sliding up and down his cock,” she teased as she gave George’s hand a squeeze in recognition of a job well done.

At six George entered the coffee shop. He instantly recognized Slim from his description. He was probably six foot three or four and very slim, bordering on being skinny. They shook hands and George noticed that his hands were huge and he had a very firm grip. They talked about nothing for a few minutes then Slim got serious and asked George why he and his wife were doing this. George explained their story and how they had arrived at pursuing their adventure. Slim smiled.

“Good for the both of you for having the balls to pursue something you want. Does your wife ever fuck any of the guys?” Slim asked.

“No. At least not yet. Baby steps to start. I wouldn’t have a problem with her fucking a stranger but I’m not sure if she is quite there yet.”

“What are the limits? Can I touch her? Is she going to be naked?” asked Slim.

“She typically pulls her top down to expose her boobs, which are very nice, and gives some boob on cock action,” responded George. “I’m sure if you asked her she would let you touch them.”

“And what do you do George while the guy is being blown,” asked Slim again.

“I provide towels, lube and security,” said George. “I also remind her to take a dick pick for her collection and, I might even stroke myself while you are being serviced.”

“Sounds good,” said Slim. “When do we get started?”

“I promised Natalia that I would give her fifteen minutes notice. Let me text her right now.”

George and Slim hung around the coffee shop and gabbed. Slim was a software salesman and his job took him all around the states and even abroad on occasions. He had never been married but was an active dater. His longest relationship was two years which ended over a year ago. He had responded to several Random Acts of Blowjobs postings but had never gotten a response before. He chalked this up to women preferring fat dicks versus slim dicks.

The two men left the coffee shop and headed for the apartment. It had been more than fifteen minutes so George didn’t bother ringing the doorbell or knocking. As George was taking Slim’s coat Natalia emerged from the bathroom. She took George’s breath away! She had gone all out. Her eyes were darker than he had ever seen and she had even applied false eye lashes. Her lips were dark red and shiny. She had on a skin tight spandex top with a scoop neckline that exposed the entire top half of her luscious boobs. George thought that he could actually see a small part of nipple peeking out. And, to add to the visuals, her nipples were rock hard.

George looked over at Slim and was pleased to see that he was also enjoying the view.

“Hi. My name is Natalia,” said Natalia as she stuck out her hand with more confidence than she felt.

It took Slim a few seconds to regroup. Finally, he grabbed her hand.

“Pleased to meet you Natalia. My name is Slim and I must say that you look stunning.”

“Thank you. I’ll take that to mean that I look sufficiently slutty,” she said with a smile. She was starting to relax.

Natalia was intrigued by this stranger. He was extremely tall and slim as denoted by his name. Good looking but not necessarily a head turner. Probably in his mid to late thirties. She looked down and saw that her entire hand was engulfed by his monstrous paw. She wondered if she was going to get to experience a monster cock.

“Follow me Slim,” said Natalia as she guided him by the hand to the couch in the living room.

“Relax and let me undress you,” instructed Natalia as she began to undo his shirt buttons. Once she had his shirt off she let her hands roam over his chest, back and arms. She could feel his ribs as her hands softly slid down his sides. She turned her attention to his pants. While she was unbuckling his belt she leaned down and licked his nipples. She followed with a soft bite on each nipple. This man was completely hairless above his waist! For some reason that turned her on. She got the belt and waist button undone. She slowly slid his zipper down and let his pants drop to the floor. She massaged his package while his shorts were still on and at the same time resumed licking and gently biting his nipples. His nipples became hard.

Natalia was anxious to see what her husband had found for her. She slid down onto her knees while letting her hands softly slide down his chest and stomach. She let her hands continue down the back of his legs while her mouth nibbled at his cock through his boxers. She then hooked her fingers into the top of his shorts and slowly began to pull his shorts down. Time for the big reveal! As she inched his shorts down she could see that he had no pubic hair. As the shorts continued downward she could see the top of his cock. It wasn’t the monster she was expecting. She continued pulling on his shorts until finally the tip of his cock was exposed. She was impressed. He was still flaccid and his cock was hanging down at least six inches. She immediately thought of the silly stories she had heard of men having to coil up their dicks after having a pee. So, she thought, I am finally going to get a chance to try deep throating. The thought excited her!

She helped Slim extract his pants and shorts from his legs and handed them to George. George handed her a towel which she neatly laid onto the couch. She gently pushed Slim onto the couch and spread his legs so she could position herself between them. She reached over and retrieved the bottle of cherry flavored lube that George had dutifully provided. She poured lube onto her hand and rubbed her hands together so they were thoroughly coated. She was staring at Slim and noticed that he began to respond by just watching her coat her hands in lube. A good sign. She softly touched his growing cock with her slick hands. She gently slid her slippery hands up and down his long cock. It was growing longer!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.