Blow Job Obsession
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Something Else

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about an older woman who becomes obsessed with giving blow jobs to strangers. She eases into this obsession with the help of her husband who enjoys the experience as much as she does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

For the next couple of weeks, I basked in the glow of what I had done. I had actually sucked off a stranger’s cock and had loved it. George was as enamored with my conquest as I was. For the first few days we said little to each other about my experience. I think we were both taking it all in and processing it. Then, slowly, we began discussing our session with Brad. We started by re-living the experience from both of ours perspective. At first I was cautious as I thought if I was too honest about how much I enjoyed blowing Brad that George might get jealous. It soon became evident that this was not the case. As George related his experience in watching me perform oral sex on a stranger it became evident that he enjoyed it as much as I did. Then the floodgates opened and we were re-living that time that I had spent on my knees between Brad’s legs. At first it was just generalities and then we found ourselves drilling down into the smallest details. It was thrilling sharing our adventure with each other. It also did wonders for our sex life!

I suspected that George was anxious to have a repeat performance but he was considerate enough not to push. I think he understood that it would happen again but that it had to be on my terms. I had done a lot of thinking about how I wanted to approach our next adventure. Reality is this is pretty much all I thought about. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to propose to George but had some ideas that I wanted to discuss with him. We agreed to go out to our favorite oyster bar for dinner, which was just around the corner from our apartment, and have a discussion. We were both giddy with the excitement of planning our next encounter.

counter.

We arrived at the oyster bar and sat at the large U shaped bar. We arrived before the usual dinner crowd so it was fairly quiet. We were sitting facing the entrance to the restaurant. The waiter brought us the menu and, being familiar to us, it only took a few minutes to choose our dishes. We ordered and then George looked at me with anticipation. He was definitely having trouble containing his enthusiasm. I started to slowly describe the scenarios that I would be comfortable with for our next encounter as I sipped my wine.

While I was talking my eye caught the image of a man walking into the restaurant. I stopped talking and focused on this man. He was older, probably my age or a few years younger, had a gorgeous head of silver wavy hair, a tanned face with just the right amount of wrinkles around his piercing blue eyes, was dressed in a perfectly fitting blue blazer, a crisp button down blue striped shirt and a large silver watch accented with a number of silver bracelets. And, no wedding band! It is seldom that the looks of a man can take my breath away but he was definitely the exception. George followed my gaze once he realized I was no longer talking to him.

The stranger sat at the bar almost opposite of us. George broke my impolite stare with a light jab to my ribs. I wrenched my eyes away from this gorgeous man and tried to resume my conversation with George. I was lost. I had no idea what I had been talking about. George smiled at me.

“See something you like?” he asked.

I smiled back at him as I stole another look at this man out of the corner of my eye.

“I would do him in a heartbeat,” I replied with no attempt to hide the primal feelings I was having.

The stranger was talking with the waiter. The waiter poured him a craft beer from the large selection offered by the restaurant. As he hoisted his beer for a drink he caught me staring at him and did a cheers to me, or maybe us, before taking a long pull on his drink. Embarrassed that I had been caught staring at him I didn’t know what to do. George saved me by hoisting his drink in a return cheers which I quickly followed. I felt like a little girl that had just been caught doing something bad. I felt like shrinking down underneath the bar and hiding.

The man busied himself with his phone and I made a concerted effort to avoid looking his way. I tried resurrecting the conversation that I had rehearsed with George. What was coming out of my mouth was gibberish. Nothing like the carefully crafted speech that I had planned which laid out my wants and options for our next blow job scenario. I decided to go to the ladies room in an attempt to get my act together. I told George what I was going to do.

“Great. While you are away I am going to introduce ourselves to this man you are obviously smitten with,” said George.

“Don’t you dare, I feel like a complete idiot and don’t want to compound the feeling by us, or you, talking to him,” I responded.

“Look, you are obviously smitten by this man and have already expressed your desire to ‘do him’ so let me do some exploring. It will probably amount to nothing but let me give it a try.”

With that George almost pushed me off my stool. I stood up and smoothed the front of my sundress. For some reason I wanted to look as attractive as possible as I made my way to the washroom. I stood tall, shoulders back and large boobs out as I clicked across the concrete floor in my ‘do me’ heels.

Once I was in the safety of the lady’s room I took several deep breathes and tried to regain my composure. I selected a stall and locked the door and sat down. I realized that getting my act together was going to take a few minutes but what the hell I thought, ladies have the luxury of taking as long as they want in a washroom. Feeling better I escaped from my stall and stood in front of the mirror. I gave myself a critical look and decided to freshen the pink lipstick that matched my dress. I rearranged the top of my sundress so that it exposed as much cleavage as possible. Another couple of deep breathes and I felt that I was ready to venture out with a renewed sense of confidence. Damn, I thought to myself, I haven’t felt this way since I was a teenager who had lusted after one of the boys on the high school football team. The thought made me smile. I exited the washroom and headed back to the bar.

Panic gripped me again when I realized that George’s seat was empty. Where was my rock when I needed him? I saw George at the same time he saw me. He was standing beside the gorgeous stranger and smiling. He beckoned me to come join them. I hesitated but realized I didn’t have much choice. I didn’t walk as much as strutted over to the two men. I could see them both taking me in as I approached.

“Natalia, this is Gregory,” said George.

Gregory, not Greg, I liked that.

I offered my hand to shake but instead Gregory chose to kiss the back of my hand. I liked that too!

“Very pleased to meet you Natalia,” offered Gregory.

“I have told Gregory about our little secret,” said George.

“I am very intrigued with your new pastime Natalia. You are a very attractive woman and I am sure that I would enjoy participating in one of your adventures. Unfortunately, I am waiting for my date but I have given George my card in case the opportunity should arise again,” said Gregory.

I forced myself to speak.

“My loss,” I said with a smile. “You are a very attractive man Gregory and I do hope that an opportunity does present itself in the future. I hope you enjoy your dinner and your date.” I couldn’t believe that I had just said that!

Gregory stood before I could turn and walk away. He leaned down and gave me a soft sensual kiss on my freshly painted lips. It took my breath away and I knew that I had to put one foot in front of the other quickly and get to my stool before my legs collapsed under me. George and I made our way back to our bar stools.

“Oh well, we tried,” said George with obvious disappointment in his voice.

We settled in to eating our dinner. This was one of my favorite restaurants but I became aware that I wasn’t the least bit interested in my food. I noticed that my hands were shaking while I played with my food. Oh my god I thought, this man had really done a number on me!

George was kind enough to leave me to myself. I think he understood that I was busy processing my feelings. I was determined not to look in Gregory’s direction. I almost wished that he would leave to remove my temptation to look over at him. I could still feel the softness of his kiss on my lips.

Suddenly George nudged me which snapped me out of my trance-like state. I looked at George and his eyes directed mine to follow his gaze towards the door of the restaurant. I looked and was as stunned as everybody else in the restaurant. An extremely beautiful woman had just come through the door and was talking to the head waiter. She was stunning! Heads swiveled to take in this amazing looking woman. She was dressed casually yet looked very classy. A very short dress, cut low in the front and was backless. Very tall heels with straps around her ankles which partially covered a discrete tattoo just above her ankle. Blond hair which she had piled on top of her head but with strands of blond seductively dangling down the sides and back. She was wearing dark purple lipstick which complemented her matching long nails and dark complexion. Being a woman I had to find something that I didn’t like, she was wearing false eye lashes which partially cheapened her look. But, overall I would give her an eleven on a one to ten scale.

We watched as she followed the waiter into the restaurant. As Gregory’s back was to the restaurant door he was oblivious to the commotion happening behind him. Then my heart stopped as the waiter approached Gregory and tapped him on the shoulder. Gregory swung around and stood up to greet this goddess. They shook hands and then followed up with, what I would describe as, a friend hug. Oh my god I thought. These two belong together despite their significant age difference. Both strikingly good looking and classy. She must have been at least twenty years younger than him but they looked like they belonged together. I had an instant of jealously for the man that had, sort of, rejected me but it quickly passed and my feelings turned to admiration. This young woman had the smarts to see what I had seen in Gregory and Gregory had the balls to go after something that most men his age would shy away from because of the attention she would obviously garner from men her own age. I was impressed!

George and I finished our dinner and ordered a desert to share and another round of drinks. We didn’t talk much. George knew that I was intently studying Gregory and his girlfriend out of the corner of my eye. He let me enjoy my voyeurism.

Gregory was still working on his pint of beer. His date had ordered a martini and was making short work of it. They were chatting and laughing like any couple would do in a social setting.

Our desert and drinks came. I forced my eyes to focused on the desert. It was really good and joked with George that we might have to order another. Just then I looked over towards Gregory. I think I caught his eye. Probably wishful thinking on my part. Then he looked right at me and smiled. I smiled back and gave him a wink. I couldn’t believe that I had done that! What if his girlfriend saw me flirting with her man. I was mortified but at the same time proud of myself for having the courage to act how I was feeling.

Desert was finished and George and I were sipping on our drinks. I told George about my winking at Gregory. He smiled and looked like he was bursting with pride.

“I’ve never seen you so enamored with someone before. I have to tell you; I find it a real turn on.”

I smiled back at him and looked him directly in his eyes.

“It’s more than being enamored. It’s more like pure lust.”

I know that George doesn’t have a jealous bone in his body. I also suspected that this type of reaction is exactly what he was looking for.

I swung my eyes back to where the object of my attention was sitting. He wasn’t there! I panicked and scanned the restaurant thinking that they had probably chosen to sit at a table rather than the bar for dinner. Nothing! Then I caught a brief glimpse of the two of them going out the front door. They obviously had made plans to go somewhere else for dinner or, maybe, they were going to skip dinner and just find a bed and fuck. I could feel a tinge of jealousy returning.

Drink up and let’s get out of here,” I said to George. I want to go home and have sex.

“While the image is still fresh?” George asked with a grin on his face.

I don’t gulp wine and I had a half a glass left so I resigned myself to a slight wait before our exit. George nudged me and I followed his gaze back to the front door. Gregory was walking back into the restaurant and, he was alone. He walked towards us.

“Mind if I join you for a quick drink?” he asked in a nonchalant manner.

I was dumbstruck and my heart was beating a million times a second.

“No problem Gregory,” said George in, what seemed to me, to be a far too casual manner. “We were just going to finish up here and then going to head home.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.