Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

But – 2

“Now, Karen, you’re lovely everywhere, not simply your face.”

“But, Jeff...”

“And a delightful butt it is, too. Mmm ... Mmmmph!”

“Lovely smooth firmness ... Lovely hairy softness,”

“Shouldn’t I lay back down?”

“No. Just spread your legs a bit more.”

“But...”

“So soft ... so smooth. I love this feel. Do you like it, too?”

“Like it? I’m delirious. But shouldn’t I... ?”

“No. This is what you’re built for. All this lovely smoothness? When you’re on your back, I have to work to stoke it here.”

“Oh, Jeff. Yes ... Right there!”

“Sh. Just a tiny bit more lubrication, and when you’re on your knees like this, gravity does almost all the work. There, now.”

...

“Oh. Almost ... Yes, Jeff ... Ahh! ... Ahhh!”

“Shhh ... Oh, darling! You are so responsive. So sweet.”

“You’re great ... Now your turn?”

“Don’t move. Here?”

“Hell no!”

“Second ... Here, then.”

“But...”

“Oh, Karen! You are so smooth, so snug. Move your right leg a bit so I can reach you.”

“But...”

“So soft, so warm. “Now, is this it?”

“Yeah, but...”

“Don’t talk. Feel.”

...

“Oh, Jeff.,,, Right there. More there.”

“Yes, darling. Come around me. Karen.”

“Oh ... Oh? ... Ahhh!”

“Oh, I feel you. Ah! Damn!”

...

“Now I know what it takes to shut you up. I’m not sure that it’s worth it, though.”

“Now! You were perfectly safe. Look.”

“I wasn’t worried about that. Y’know I didn’t say ‘yes,’ don’t you?”

“Well, when I gave you your choice, you said ‘no’ to one of them. You did say that it was my turn.”

“And it’s not as if you had just brought me off with your hand and I’d used my hand on you plenty of times.”

“And, none of those times had you gotten off, yourself. Admit it: you enjoyed it.”

“I enjoyed it, all right, and I’ll admit that it feels different like that and coming around you.”

“And you feel delightful when you come around me. You are one sexy girl!”

“Woman.”

“You are one sexy woman. You keep denying that we have anything in common, but we both enjoy your orgasms.”

“Keep that in mind. They are Karen’s orgasms. That means that I decide. You try to take charge of everything.”

“Me? Take charge? But, the thing is, I don’t think you can have an orgasm by simply deciding to. I certainly can’t. Somewhere in the process, you have to let go. Then, too, making assumptions is not all that domineering. Neither of us mentioned that I was driving you back to the dorm.”

“Jeff? You wouldn’t! It’s miles; it’s even a long hike to anywhere there’s traffic.”

“That’s just an example. I’m going to drive you back. For that matter, we came here after the dance. We didn’t discuss that. It’s not me taking you for granted; it’s not you taking me for granted. It’s just what we do.”

“Yeah. What we do. And that’s your excuse for not even asking me for first-time sex.”

“Well, I asked, and you said ‘no.’ You didn’t say ‘no’ about the regular way.”

And you didn’t ask. Does that mean that you’re going to stick it in there sometime when I don’t say ‘no’ fast enough?”

“Actually, I’m not that attracted. You have a lovely ass; the asshole doesn’t attract me all that much. The furry outer reaches of your cunt is lovely to the eye; the odor when you’re aroused is delightful to the nose; the slickness and snugness feel delightful even through the rubber. If I promise to never even approach your asshole, will you promise to consider going on the Pill? I want to feel it even closer.”

“I never went off the Pill.”

“Karen!”

“I figured that I needed all the protection that I could get when I’m around a sneak like you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.