Karen
Chapter 16: Whom

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Sex Story: Chapter 16: Whom - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Hello, Karen. May I have this dance?”

“Sure, um?”

“Jeff.”

“Jeff. Wait a minute...”

“Well, you’ve already said that you’ll dance with me. We can dance and wait at the same time.”

“Aren’t you that pervert?”

“No. We had that conversation. We decided that appreciating the sight of your luscious derriere is a normal male reaction, not a perversion.”

“I’m not too sure about that.”

“Did you have a male acquaintance who said he didn’t like the sight of your butt? Are you certain that he was telling the truth?”

“It’s not like that. Oh!”

•... *

“I really liked dancing like that. I’m not egotistical enough to think it’s a sudden attraction on your part, especially since you let go. Who is he?”

“What makes you think? ... Okay, the alternative is to say that I am attracted to you.”

“And we couldn’t possibly have that, Karen. Well, I am attracted to you, even the other parts. Tell me who it is, and I’ll cooperate.”

“Okay, that tall, red-headed guy with the long-sleeved tee. He’s dancing with the short blonde with the pixie cut.”

“And the other attributes. Don’t worry; yours look real.”

“That’s not the problem. Now, he is a real pervert.”

“An unreal pervert isn’t the nicest thing I’ve been called. On the other hand, you’re the nicest girl who has ever called me that. I’ll take it.”

“Watch where you put that hand, buster.”

“With you in between, I can hardly watch it. On the other hand, your redhead is behind you, and he’s watching it.”

“Sean isn’t my redhead; I know that now ... Do you have to do that?”

“Well, clutching you like that looks like I’m saying that this butt belongs to me. Don’t you want Sean to see that? ... Now, your hands around my neck looks even better – or worse to him. See, you don’t have to love a guy to cuddle up to him.”

“Just so you realize that.”


“Drive you home, Karen?”

“What will you expect?”

“Expect? a little conversation. Want? Much more than that. But you can’t go judging guys on what they want, or you’ll only date guys that are successful liars.”

“This isn’t really a date.”

“So, you won’t give me a kiss at the door. Still, we can drive home and talk.”

•... *

“Okay, what do you want to talk about, um?”

“Jeff. Look, this Sean character; he broke your heart, didn’t he?”

“I’m totally over Sean.”

“And, that being so, the reason that you pulled me so tight was that you find me attractive. At one time, however, you thought you two were in love, and he broke your heart. Can’t you see that this is causally connected?”

“‘Causally connected’? What’s your major, anyway?”

“EE. ‘Causally connected’ isn’t engineering; it’s physics, maybe all science. Anyway, if you don’t think a guy is in love with you and you’re not in love with him, then he wouldn’t have broken your heart.”

“Maybe. I’m not saying that Sean did break my heart, you know.”

“Of course. We’re only talking insurance. You certainly don’t want your heart broken, even if it has never been broken.”

“Okay.”

“That means that you should start dating a guy who you won’t fall in love with.”

“WhoM! Who does something. If it’s with, It’s with whom.”

“Are you an English major?”

“Education. You should have learned that in grade school.”

“I probably did learn that in grade school. That doesn’t mean that I remembered it. Anyway, since you should go to the next dance with somebody with whoM you can’t possibly fall in love, shall I pick you up here at six? I can take you out for a burger before.”

“Make that seven. I’m on the meal plan ... You said that this wasn’t a date.”

“That’s right. This isn’t a date, and I don’t get a kiss at the door.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.