Karen
Chapter 11: Pervert

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Sex Story: Chapter 11: Pervert - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Bye, Karen”

“Bye, Karen”

“Bye, guys. See you at the dorm.”

“Hello Karen. Mind if I sit here?”

“I’m sorry. I’ve forgotten your name.”

“It’s Jeff. How you doin’?”

“Jeff? ... Wait a minute. You’re the pervert from Davis Hall.”

“Hardly a pervert. Now, if I’d been attracted to your elbow...”

“What’s wrong with my elbow?”

“Nothing. Quite a nice looking elbow, as elbows go. But being sexually attracted to your elbow would be a perversion. Being sexually attracted to your hips, on the other hand, is a normal male response.”

“I can’t believe I’m in another weird conversation with you. What’s with you, anyway?”

“Nothing weird about it. We were just discussing whether your hips were sexually attractive to normal males - humans only; I have no idea whether you attract male hummingbirds. Anyway, want to find out? Get up and turn around so they can see you. Ask how many males find your ass sexually attractive. Bet it’s way more than half.”

“How dare you ask whether my ass was sexually attractive? What nerve!”

“Well, you brought the question up. You called me a pervert because I liked to look at your hips. All I did was to point out that this is a normal male response. You don’t want to ask them, don’t. Still, it’s unscientific to argue about it without putting it to a test.”

“You are the most infuriating person I’ve ever met, and the most embarrassing.”

“Well, I have a sympathetic ear where you’re concerned. Should I merely commiserate with you about your limited set of acquaintances? Or do you want suggestions as to how you could broaden the circle of those you meet? After all, isn’t that one of the advantages to college? You get to meet a wider variety of people.”

“None of them as weird as you.”

“That’s disappointing, also logically contradictory. You have met me. Therefore, you have met someone as weird as me. Still, I’m not at all that weird. Come with me to the next dance -- I think it’s a week from Saturday -- and I’ll introduce you to some people outside the narrow group you’ve complained about.”

“I haven’t complained about the people I know.”

“Yes you have. You’ve said that they were so stodgy that I was weirder than any of them.”

“I’m done with this lunch and with this conversation. Good bye!”

“Good bye, Karen. I’ll see you around.”

“Not if I see you first.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.