Karen
Chapter 10: Sophistication

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sophistication - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Like it, Karen?”

“Well, it was certainly an experience, Professor. I’m not sure I’m ready for modern music.”

“Warren, not ‘professor.’ We’re not in class. I bet all the music you danced to growing up was more modern than those pieces. Alban Berg died before you were born -- before I was born, for that matter.”

“Well, maybe...”

“It’s an acquired taste, I’ll admit. I quite enjoyed your company. Care to come up for a nightcap? I can’t be seen buying a drink for an undergraduate, but I know you drink.”

“Thank you, Warren. I’d be pleased.”

...

“Let me take your coat. Would brandy be all right?”

“That sounds so luxurious.”

“Not really ... Here.”

“Thank you. So much!”

“These glasses were designed to serve brandy. Here, before you taste it, sniff it, like this.”

“I like it.”

“A night with a girl like you calls for brandy. Taste a bit more ... Mmmm. You improve the taste of brandy.”

“Professor!”

“Warren. You’re not in my class any more. You’re a pretty girl I took to hear music. That’s a date, not a class assignment.”

“Warren ... Well, I guess that calling you Warren makes it a date.”

“Certainly. You drink with your dates; you kiss your dates. Mmmm.”

“Mmm ... Warren!”

“And your dates kiss you there, as well. Come, drink your brandy.”

“Very well ... Oh.”

“Karen really improves the taste of brandy. Mmmm.”

...

“Oh! That’s cold!”

“Only for a moment. Mmm. See? You improve the taste of brandy here, too. Now, the other one. Mmmmm. Oh, Karen, They’re so responsive. You are so responsive.”

“But...”

“Are they warm now? Here drink up.”

“I’m drinking more than you are.”

“But I’m drinking from more intoxicating bowls. Your breasts are so sweet, and the nipples are so responsive. Here.”

“Brrr.”

“Mmmm. Mmmm. So sweet.”

“Don’t spill on my dress.”

“That problem has a simple solution. Come, rise. Now, come with me.”

“But...”

“It’s simple. Your dress can’t get dirty. I don’t care about the sheets. They’ll wash. Here. Now, you look delightful. Drink up.”

“You didn’t bring your glass.”

“I’ll share yours. Don’t worry about germs; I’ll not touch my lips to the glass. Now lie back.”

“Brrr.”

“Mmmm. Delicious. Mmmm. Soft. Mmmm. Here’s a drop which escaped me. Mmm. And here. Mmmmm.”

“That tickles, and none of the brandy went there.”

“No. The well is in the middle of a hillock, even on your flat belly. Here.”

“That’s a lot. Wait...”

“No. Lie back. You’ll spill it. Let me drink from your well. Mmmmm.”

“But ... Mmm.”

“Mmm. Here, too, you taste sweet. Lovely mouth, lovely lips. Mmm. Lovely nose.”

“Hey!”

“Now...”

“Don’t!”

“But don’t you want to let me lick brandy from you ultimate cup?”

“No. Put them back on.”

“They’d get stained from the brandy. It’s even on my hand. Mmmm.”

“Mmm. Oh!”

“Lie back. Enjoy it. Mmmm ... Mmmm ... Mmmm.”

“What are you doing? We can’t...”

“Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. I’d feel an ungracious host if you were alone in your bareness.”

“Then, I’ll...”

“Relax. Mmmm. Mmmm. Look! There is absolutely no danger. These always protect you.”

“But I don’t want ... I’ve never...”

“Never? Really? Then watch. I’ll use this pillow under you. Now look at me. We’ll both watch. You’re still a girl.”

“No!”

“Ahhh! You’re now a woman!”

“Please...”

“Oh ... Sweet ... Ahhh ... God!”

“You shouldn’t have...”

“See. It’s all in there. You’re perfectly safe.”

“Then can I go home?”

“Are you certain that you don’t want to stay?”

“Perfectly sure.”

“Very well.”

...

“Well, Professor...”

“Warren.”

“Well, Professor. This is goodbye.”

“I’ll call.”

“I’ll hang up.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.