Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 9: Pearls

Sex Story: Chapter 9: Pearls - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“The trees sure look pretty now.”

“Yeah, Ted. Too bad there aren’t more people out appreciating them.”

“Oh, I don’t know. Come here. Mph. Mmmm.”

“Mmmm. Like you wouldn’t kiss me where people could see.”

“Mmmm. Come deeper. Mmmm. Now into this corner. Mmmm.”

“Ted!”

“Nobody’s around. And the trees hide us anyway. And if somebody comes by, I’ll press in front of you. Nobody else will see your tits.”

“Still...”

“Still, they’re beautiful. Your face is pretty, but your tits are gorgeous. Mmmm. Mmmm. I love them.”

“And I’m attached. So you put up with me.”

“And I love you. Which means, sometimes, putting up with you. You’re such a prude.”

“A prude half naked outdoors in the middle of the afternoon. Must be some kind of record.”

“Okay. You’re not really a prude. But you need to enjoy yourself more. We ought to race to the parking lot like this.”

“You’re wearing more than I am -- even on top. Take down your pants, and I’ll consider it.”

“Well, like this, I feel less like running.”

“Told you so.”

“I feel more like rubbing it against you. You feel so good. Drop down more ... There! I love how they feel to my fingers, but...”

“It’s starting to chafe.”

“Give it a soaking with your mouth.”

“Ted! Here?”

“Just one stroke. Get it good and wet. There. Oh, I love that.”

“But you said just one.”

“Just one. I love this, too ... You’re so soft ... You’re so smooth ... You’re so sexy.”

“Just watch out.”

“I’m listening. Nobody’s coming ... Well, maybe ... God! ... Yes! Yes.”

“Ted! I’m gooey. That’s what I meant by watching out.”

“It’s a pearl necklace. That’s what they call it, and that’s what it looks like.”

“That’s damn-well not what it feels like. I feel weird, and I’ll get it on my clothes. I’ll have to sneak into the dorm and shower. I’ll have to wash this shirt and bra. And I’ll have to take the T-shirt off over my face, too. This is horrible!”

“I think you look pretty like that.”

“Take a good look. It’s the last you’ll see of me.”

“You don’t mean that. Think...”

“You don’t want me to think. All my thoughts are of how to kill you without being caught.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.