Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 8: Buster

Sex Story: Chapter 8: Buster - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Hold it, Buster!”

“Got the wrong guy. I’m Jeff. And you are?”

“You’re a wrong guy, all right. Why have you been following me?”

“Following you? We’re just going in the same direction. People are walking all over campus.”

“And you just happened to walk around all four sides of Davis Hall when I did. Try again.”

“Well, we were walking in the same direction. Then I saw such an attractive girl ahead of me that I forgot all about class. I was merely admiring your beauty. And, now I see you from in front, you look good this way too. As I said, I’m Jeff.”

“As I said, you’re an asshole. Why don’t you go to class and forget about me?”

“Because it’s an English lecture. Last month he taught a poem that said ‘Truth is beauty and beauty is truth.’ You wouldn’t want me to forget the truth would you?”

“You wouldn’t know truth if you stepped on it.”

“Maybe not. But I know beauty, and I’m looking at it.”

“And I know bullshit, and I’m hearing it. Want me to call the campus cops?”

“Well, I wouldn’t want a complaint on my record, but what’s the complaint? You confronted me.”

“Aren’t you late for class?”

“Yeah. But I’d rather be bawled out by you. Actually, this discussion is not much better than an English lecture, but the view is infinitely superior.”

“You’re shameless.”

“Well, I haven’t done anything to be ashamed of, yet. Why don’t we experiment? Think of something we could do that should make me ashamed, we’ll do it and then we’ll see if it makes me ashamed.”

“Well, I’m going to class. Why don’t you get lost?”

“They have maps all over campus. Do you have a name?”

“Of course I do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.