Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 1: Parker's License

Sex Story: Chapter 1: Parker's License - We hear Karen, and her relationship to guys, mature over a sequence of VERY SHORT all-dialogue chapters. A chapter will be posted each Monday.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Anal Sex  

“Really, Mike, you’re the driver, but this isn’t the way to my house.”

“Not directly, no. But look what we have here.”

“Elm trees?”

“Privacy. Look at me! Mmm.”

“Mm. Yeah. Do that again. Mmmm!”

“Mm. Did you like the movie? Mmm.”

“No fair. Ask a question and don’t give me a chance to answer. Mmm. Yeah. Thanks for taking me. I like Angelina Jolie. Mmmm.”

“Thanks for coming. Mmmm. Really. Mmm. I like her, too. I think you look just like her. But the real pleasure of watching that movie was watching it beside Karen. Mmmmm. Sweet Karen. Mm.”

“Yeah, just like her, with maybe two little differences. And I do mean little.”

“Hey! I like yours.”

“You like hers. I know where your eyes were fixed in the movie.”

“Yeah, but she isn’t here and you are. Mmmmm!”

“Mike! Can’t you keep your hands to yourself?”

“But I don’t have any. Seriously...”

“Seriously, you should have got serious much sooner.”

“Now, look. You say I don’t like your tits, and then you complain that I like them. Make up your mind.”

“Well, liking them is one thing.”

“Well, I like the way they look. I liked the way they felt, too. Look, did that hurt?”

“Hurt? No. I never said it did. It felt funny, though.”

“Well try it for three kisses. Then you can decide if you like it. Okay?”

“Well...”

“Mmmmmmmmm. You’re so sweet. Your lips are so warm. You’re so soft there. Mmmmmm!”

“‘Just try it.’ Now take your hand off!”

“But that was only two kisses.”

“And how much longer were you going to wait for the third kiss? You were cheating.”

“No! You’re the cheat. Just answer me this. Did it feel bad?”

“Not really. In fact it felt good.”

“Not as good as it felt to me.”

“But it’s my body. You didn’t ask.”

“Karen, may I?”

“Okay, but just outside the blouse.”

“Oh Karen. Oh sweetheart! Mmmmm.”

“Mmmm.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.