An Unsuitable Job - Cover

An Unsuitable Job

Copyright© 2018 by Aurora

Chapter 2

We had a leisurely brunch and I went up to get dressed. I was going to umm ... entertain wearing the same out fit I’d had on the night before, but first I wanted to try on the long black dress which was one of the things we’d purchased on our shopping trip. I put the dress on together with a pair of black patent high heels, another purchase, I did say we’d spent a lot of money. Looking in the mirror I realised my tits were practically hanging out with the neckline plunging almost to my navel. I thought that if I had a black wig I’d look rather like Elvira, but would the vampire look suit? Well with a bit of work on the make up would work, but I had my doubts about the clientel.

Sarah came in and looked at me.

“You need a black wig to go with that. Now where...” and she dashed out.

She returned a few minutes later with a long black wig.

“Ta daaa.”

“Where on earth?”

“I had it for a party when I was at uni before we met. Heaven knows why I kept it, but it was in a box in in the back of the wardrobe in the back room.”

She settled the wig on my head, tucking all my own hair inside.

“It’s not very good quality I’m afraid, but we can get a better one. We need to do something with your make up for this.”

In fact the make up wasn’t so different from the Miss Whiplash version, just a bit paler. And the look was more Morticia which was much better, more sophisticated, less obvious, and I reckoned that would be okay. I decided that rather than the basque and boots this would be ideal for this afternoon. However, I needed photos of both, so the next couple of hours was pretty hectic, but I ended up with a load of pictures and I was ready for this afternoon’s meeting in good time.

I had debated asking Sarah to dress as a maid, but since my visitor would recognise her I decided against it So I had to answer the door myself.

Just before three the doorbell rang. I ignored it until three o’clock exactly, when I opened the door for him to come in, closed it behind him, otherwise ignoring him, whilst he babbled on about how good it was of me to see him at such short notice. Then I indicated he should follow me into the sitting room. I settled my self in a comfortable chair, snapped my fingers and pointed at the floor. He got the message and got down on his hands and knees.

So far so good.

I nudged him under the chin with my toe and he started to worship my feet.

“Good,” I said. “You have some idea of your place.”

“Thank you mistress.”

“I did not tell you to speak. I will do the talking, you will answer when I ask you a question.”

Now you’ll appreciate that I was winging this, I really didn’t know too much about it, and I hadn’t really had enough time to study, by which I mean read up on stories, I’d already found that wikipedia was very thin on the subject. With a question and answer session I discovered that he was really after a sort of naughty schoolboy scenario, which wouldn’t cause me too much problem having been one myself a few years before. This took most of the hour during which he continued to kiss my shoes.

Now obviously client confidentiality prevents me from any further details but he booked a another appointment for the following Friday afternoon, to which I acquiesced with appropriate condescension.

As he was leaving I handed him a card with my email and a paypal logo on it.

“What?...”

I transfixed him with haughty stare.

“ ... Oh! Yes! Right, yes indeed, I’ll attend to it ... mmm yes.”

He appeared to be on the verge of asking how much when I closed the door behind him. oOo

Sarah was waiting for me in the kitchen, having heard every word through the microphone I had set up.

“You did very well, I could have believed you’d been doing it for years!”

“Yes, it’s quite a power trip when you get into it, but I could murder a cup of tea.”

“Coming up mistress,” she giggled. oOo

The following few days were pretty quiet, I got some work done, read a lot of stuff as research, and believe me some of it I wouldn’t have read otherwise, and ordered a few things from an online store that I thought would be useful, you know, like a cane and a teacher’s cloak and mortar board hat. I tried them on with my Miss Whiplash outfit and it really looked good. I developed the website, produced some really nice illustrations, yes I know I had photos, but the ‘Mistress’ needed to be taller and slimmer than me, not a lot, but it’s just subtle exaggeration that creates the right image in the mind; ever wondered why cars are illustrated with artistic impressions rather than photos?

During the week I also heard from Essie’s husband Henry, but he wasn’t able to see me before the middle of the next week, so I had some time to sort out some more equipment for his ‘problem’.

After buying yet more stuff online Paypal invited me to check my account. This is a common enough thing, you get an email and of course they don’t just want you to check your account, they also want to lend you money, or encourage you to spend more. Through them of course. The money for my purchases came directly from my bank account so there was really no problem, but when I checked my bank account nothing had been taken. so I thought I’d just take a look at Paypal to see if they had paid for my stuff. Being busy I had largely forgotten that I expected some sort of ‘present’ from Larry and was rather surprised at the size of his ‘present’. No I wasn’t, I was gobsmacked. If I had one or two more clients who were just as generous I’d be able to give up the graphics and concentrate on painting which was what I really wanted to do.

My appointment with Larry was late on the Friday afternoon, so I had had time to go shopping in the morning but the only thing that happened was that the assistant, the one who had suggested I make a complaint about the man who touched my bum, saw me and when I smiled at her she blushed even deeper than she had the previous week, but she did give me a shy smile. I had to wonder if she did have an interest in, umm ... batting for the other side. Certainly was a pretty girl.

Larry arrived spot on time and we began our little charade. I’m sure you’ve all read about this type of thing so many times I won’t bother with the details, but something he told me about his school days, no I couldn’t possibly repeat it, made me so incensed that I took great pleasure in laying on ‘six of the best’ on his bare backside before I sent him home.

When I checked my Paypal account on Saturday there was another substantial ‘present’, so after Sarah and I had been for our run we decided on another shopping trip. I had, of course, been running every day and had even dared to stop for a quick chat to Mrs Evans although I ensured that it was kept at a very general level.

Sarah and I had a lovely time shopping, brunch and then some of the more exclusive boutiques. I purchased a few very nice items.

“You are spending a lot of money on items you won’t be wearing shortly.”

“Won’t be wearing? Why ever not?”

“You can take the Bust and Hiplets off Wednesday or Thursday.”

“I was reckoning on Thursday, I’ve got a client on Wednesday. Any way, I can put it back on again, I’ll have to anyway, Larry’s coming on Friday. You’re not worrying about it are you?”

“You have something tucked away in there that I’ve been missing. This lesbian stuff is all well and good, but there’s nothing like the real thing.”

“I’ll book you in for Thursday then!” I laughed.

“I’ll look forward to it.”

Sarah held my arm to hold me against her as we made our way towards another shop, this one part of a big chain, this one famed for its underwear, but I thought I’d probably find some night attire too. oOo

“I miss this little feller,” said Sarah, rubbing me in approximately the right area, as we were lying in bed later that night.

“Thursday,” I said.

“Are you sure you’re not enjoying this a bit too much? I mean shopping and all that. You’re collecting a very good wardrobe, a lot of women would be jealous.”

“Well you’ve no need to be,” I replied. “You’ve got lots of lovely clothes. And besides, for me it’s only business.”

“Yes of course it is darling.” oOo

Henry wanted to be humiliated. Not too difficult, but not too exciting either, for me that is, and it requires concentration. He seemed to enjoy it, and could he recommend my services, it seemed he had several friends although their requirements varied. I handed him my card as he left. oOo

Thursday morning I checked the ‘stickiness’ of the glue fixing the Hip and Bustlet to my skin and found it had released, so I went ahead and gently removed it. There was no problem since I had the instructions this time. There was in fact no need to use the red goo which was only required if you wanted to wear the things for a long period, which if you did use it you were going to do anyway. A sort of catch 22.

And so I was a man again, well, I always had been of course, I just didn’t look it. Obviously I needed to shower to remove any goo and then I was off for my morning run. I called out ‘Good Morning’ to Mrs Evans as I passed.

“Nice to see you back,” she called out.

“Only briefly, I’m afraid,” I called back and ran on,

I said good morning to the man with the dog and he just nodded. Bloody chauvinist.

That evening I created a supper to remember and we retired to bed early. We seemed to be in complete agreement that sex between opposites was definitely better, but Sarah felt that there had been an influence from the other kind that was very welcome. Interesting. oOo

The next morning after Sarah had left for work and I had been for my run I went through the reverse process and became Martie again. Actually I already was Martie of course, I had to find some other way to describe the change, even Victor/Victoria had a bit of difference. On the other hand I would never have the problem of someone using the name for whichever I was, and wondering who the hell they were talking to. If you see what I mean. I didn’t use the red goo, which was for long term use, so I would be able to revert whenever I wanted. I wasn’t until I was fully ready to go shopping that it occurred to me that I could have gone shopping as myself, male me that is. That gave me some food for thought, touch of the Freud perhaps I wondered? But I decided that I really was enjoying this alter ego. Far too much.

And so to shopping once again, a delightful occupation enjoyed by housewives the world over. Not. Of course it has to be done, and I had almost always done it because the alternative was, apart from starving, that Sarah and I do it together on a Saturday. There are much better things to do on a Saturday. So once more into the fray ... I’d got as far as the plastic free aisle, which I think means the packaging, not the quality of the contents, when I saw the girl again. Now I wasn’t particularly looking for her, and if I hadn’t seen her I wouldn’t have been too concerned, but there she was, and, if anything, waiting for me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.