Don't Sleep in the Subway Part Two - Cover

Don't Sleep in the Subway Part Two

Copyright© 2018 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack Kruger has been back in Brooklyn for some time now and he yearns to return to the past and witness those battles that he had studied for so many years in his military studies. The American Civil War was fresh in his memory, but now he was focused on the American Revolution and he wanted to begin in 1775 right at the beginning in order to follow the time line in a way that made it easy for him to understand Washington's strategy.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   War   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

I had some strange nightmares that night and woke up with my hand on my dick squeezing it so hard I was hurting myself. I let go with a guilty look around and glad to see that I had no witnesses to my silly reaction.

My visit to the VA medical center had triggered some buried issues that I had successfully compartmentalized and bricked up in a generally unused area of my brain storage reserved for secrets and memories best left forgotten as long as possible. I had discovered long ago that was the best way to deal with PTSD and it never failed me no matter how many times a situation came up that came close to triggering some sort of response to a similar scenario.

I was fairly excited by the prospect of visiting Doctor XXX the following week and putting myself in her capable hands for the removal of the shrapnel. I knew she was interested in me and I was somewhat attracted to her fully fit mature female form that made me visualize her bending over for my depraved exploration of her beautiful tight brown eye. I had determined that she was one of those special women that enjoy a bit of anal give and take without any pretense of a code of ethics that precluded experimentation with her ass up high.

The nurse was there in front of the waiting room and she looked me over with that look that told me she was onto my game without any sign that she was ready to blow the whistle. I looked at her nametag and saw that her name was Honeybun and that she was a Registered Nurse with a graduate degree in health administration. That was impressive and she looked like she was the sort of professional that would not take any shortcut to success no matter how tempting.

In Nurse Honeybun’s favor was a difficult to hide pair of boobs that were so impressive that she had to keep her legs spread wide to keep her back straight from the challenge of keeping them in an upright position and not pulling her over because of their weight and size. I had this mental picture of her offering their nipples to sick patients in need of succoring on something soft, sweet and filled with the liquid gold of breast milk to sooth their nervous systems and make them fully compliant with her detailed instructions for medical processing.

The nurse put me on the scale that looked like it was ready to do a small steer and then she put on her stethoscope and slipped it inside my shirt right on my hardening nipple startled by her cold fingers inspecting my response.

The sight of her bending over with her ass cheeks prominently sticking out at a perfect angle for some rear end manipulations was a trigger for my big boy to start acting up and she stared down at my shame and smiled knowingly as she patted her hair back into place behind her ear. Without a word, she swung in a different direction and I found her pretty bottom was now literally right under my nose and she did not hesitate to rub her heated crack on my face like she was scratching an itch hidden deep inside.

I hoped that the Doctor would not enter the room and find us in such a compromising position but it was so delicious that I made not a single sound or move to terminate the tableau because it was so tantalizingly tempting to my libido.

Doctor XXX came in and the nurse pretended to be suddenly interested in the medical report and gave her results to the doctor before she departed out of the room with her high heeled white shoes clicking with precision on the black and white tiles.

“Sergeant, I am afraid that we will have to do some of the tests over again. Your bladder is showing some traces of a toxic chemical that we haven’t seen around here for almost two hundred years. Do you have any idea how they got there because the lab boys are curious how they got there in the first place?”

Of course, I knew it was probably were some indoor cooking or wood that we had burned so long ago when I was traveling back out in Indian Territory or way up in the remote sectors of the Great Pacific Northwest. Some of the problems of drilling mines into mountains and laying railroad track on a remote stretch of land used chemicals and compositions that would never make it past the first testing office for any product safety board. Way back in the eighteen hundreds, nobody was aware of the dangers and even if they were, there was nothing that they could do about it and it would happen just the same.

I just shook my head in the negative and tried to look as puzzled as the Doctor looking at the test sheets with a dubious look that did not bode well for my prolonged existence. It really didn’t bother me that much because I had seen my share of negative thinking doctors that had considered me an interesting subject to study. On the other hand, they were fantastic for taking care of things like the odd bit of shrapnel sitting where it shouldn’t be.

I put myself in her capable hands and the entire procedure was finished in less than one hour. The two nurses in attendance seemed visibly shaken to see the scrap of metal was a fragment of a scrap fragmentation round that was timed to explode directly above the battlefield to cause the most casualties possible. One never knew what was in the “grapeshot” of one of those nasty things in the heat of battle. I was lucky I didn’t get stuck in one of the field medical stations that simply cut away any area of contention and sent the remaining parts of the patient to some other location in the hope he didn’t expire from infection. The death rate from the infections were pretty high back in the bloody days of the American Civil War on both sides and even when the actual operations were a “success” the patient often died. That was why the KIA statistics were so high in comparison to the WIA numbers unlike later wars when the medical procedures improved vastly on most battlefields of modern countries.

Doctor XXX looked at my removed stitches and I knew she was wondering how the ancient artifacts got into my body in this day and age. Fortunately, I didn’t have general anesthesia and I was fairly aware of my surroundings even though I practiced that trick of never looking directly at my own wounds or blood because it was just too darn depressing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.