Growing Up in a Spy Family - Cover

Growing Up in a Spy Family

Copyright© 2018 by Tangoran

Chapter 13: Christmas and Calvin Klein

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Christmas and Calvin Klein - Are spies born or are they made? Follow David and he discovers the answer to this question.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Getting ready for Christmas vacation was harder than I thought. After coming back to school on the twenty-eighth we had three weeks to do a lot of things.

First thing was the school play. There were a few changes in the cast, so I was tasked to help the props team leader make new masks for a few people. It was interesting how they made the new masks. First, they would take a casting of the actor’s head, then they would use a pre-made casting of the character and insert the silicone material between the two. Since both pieces were coated in a non-stick gel, all you had to do was let the silicone dry and separate the 2 castings. When ready to use, apply some glue to the actor’s face and place the new silicone where it needed to be, let it dry and add the touch up makeup. I also watched them make hands, ears, and noses as well.

This could come in handy when I needed a disguise, so I was paying careful attention.

With everything ready the play went off without a hitch. Corrine was awesome, and it was easy to see why she was the lead actress. Thank God I had been relegated to the yard guy’s role since we quickly learned that I had no acting skills what-so-ever.

My family showed up, even though I had said I didn’t have a big part in it and we all met back stage after the curtain closed. The ladies gave me hugs while I got a slap on the back from Dad. We talked with a few of the other students then headed home.

Now that school was out my next big things was the trip to Florida with

Corrine. While I was excited about the trip I still wasn’t sure about how I would look standing by all those beautiful models. I guess only time would tell.

Mom and Dad decided that, instead of just one parent chaperoning me, the entire family would make this a Florida vacation, so we all went together.

We arrived at the airport a few hours early since we had to get everyone checked in. With the weather calm for now we were expecting a smooth flight, but you never could tell. After making it through the ticket counter and getting to the gate, we only had about forty-five minutes to wait before we could board our flight for the four-hour trip to Southwest Florida

International airport. Then we had another forty-minute drive to our hotel in

Naples.

We left the house at five am and arrived at the hotel ten hours later at a little past two p.m. We were all tired so after checking in and getting to our rooms we all crashed for a nap.

I woke up around five and changed into some shorts and a polo shirt before stepping out of my room to make sure everyone else was up. Since the agency had agreed to pay for a two-room suite I ended up getting one room while my parents took the other letting the girls camp out in the living room. I woke the girls up and after knocking on my parent’s door, got a grumpy,” Yea, we’ll be right out!” from my father, I made sure the girls used my room to get dressed then grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge and sat on the couch until everyone came out.

While I was waiting I picked up the phone and called the front desk to see if

Corrine or Ms. Barnette had arrived and found out that Corrine had but Ms.

Barnette had not.

I had them connect me with Corrine’s room and when she answered I said,” Hey

Corrine, glad to see you got in. Any word on Ms. Barnette?”

“She called me about an hour ago and said her flight had been delayed and she wouldn’t be in for another two hours.”

“Wow, that’s terrible. We’re all getting ready to head out for a bit and grab some supper; would you like to come with us?” I asked hoping she’d say yes.

“Sure! No sense in sitting here waiting on her. She’ll get her own key to the suite anyway. Let me change into something and I’ll be right over.” She must have hung up after that since all I got was dead air.

Fifteen minutes later a vision of loveliness walked out of the elevator.

Corrine had her hair partly swept back and was wearing a baby blue long sleeve V-neck and tight hip-hugger blue jeans that were just low enough to show off her pierced belly button. “Wow Corrine, you look simply amazing!

I’ll be fighting men off left and right.”

“Oh, I just threw this on. It’s nothing special.”

“Well, it’s not the wrapper that makes a present you know. It’s what’s inside the wrapper.”

Yes, I’m learning how to sweet-talk girls!

She blushed as she came up to me and took my arm as we all headed down to a restaurant that the desk clerk had recommended. Since there were six of us and all the tables only sat four Corrine and I took a table and the rest of my family sat at another one. After ordering drinks we took a moment to look at the menu and decide what we wanted. I was surprised when Corrine gave me her selection and asked me to order for her, but order I did. Fresh crab for both of us and a side of oysters for me. I’d heard they were good but when I ordered them the waitress looked at Corrine and then gave me a sly smile. I was going to ask about it, but she took off too fast.

After our food arrived and we had eaten Corrine and I sat and talked a little about ourselves. We also talked about what would happen at the shoot and what

I could expect. It was pretty much what I had figured out from watching tv, but I did have a few questions.

“Do we know who the other models are that are coming yet?” I asked her.

“Well, I know of at least two others, but I think Ms. Barnette said there would be five others besides you and me. From what I was told Julia Phillips and Kayla Kurnik will be here. No clue on the others though.”

I’d heard of Julia and Kayla. Man were they smoking hot! Julia was around five-six, with long, black hair and hazel eyes and an impressive double D chest. Skin as smooth as glass and tanned to perfection. Kayla was just as gorgeous but only stood around five feet with sun-kissed blonde hair and blue eyes you could almost swim in. She wasn’t as bountiful in the chest as Julia, with B cup breasts, but everything about her body screamed perfection. With the tones of her tanned skin matching Julia’s, the two ladies were the embodiment of Aphrodite.

I must have been out of it too long because Corrine kicked my shin under the table. “Huh? Sorry Corrine, I was thinking about something,” I said quickly trying to cover my lapse.

“Uh huh. I’ll bet you were thinking about how good it would feel to be with either one of them,” she said a little hotly.

Thinking fast I said,” Well, I certainly wouldn’t say no to either of them, but I should tell you I think you’re a much higher caliber than them. You know very well that you take my breath away when I look at you.”

She blushed a gorgeous shade of red all the way from her forehead to her own beautifully tanned chest and gave me a smile. “Really? You think I’m as pretty as they are?”

“No Corrine, I think you’re blindingly gorgeous. I could never choose between the three of you. No sane man could,” I said while looking deep into her eyes and taking her hand. I had read about seduction and how to win a girl in several magazines as well as done some research online to know that I was heading in the right direction. After my break-up with Christa, I had decided that I was going to go after a certain type of girl. One that could accept my nature and who wasn’t afraid of what I could do. So far Corrine had shown that she was the type I wanted to be with, even though she was two years older than me and had said as much in the past.

She didn’t pull away from me, so I trudged on and asked her,” Hey Corrine, how do you feel about me? About what I’ve done in the past. Are you scared of me like Christa was?”

As she shut her eyes I could tell she was thinking a moment. She still hadn’t let go of my hand though, so I was keeping up hope. She suddenly opened her eyes, and in a low voice said,” David, I’ve heard about all your training, and I remember all the times in school where you were always kind and respectful. I’m not sure what Christa was thinking, but I know you would never hurt me, or any other woman. I’m not afraid of you, but I am afraid for you. We’ve talked a lot and I think I know the kind of person you are. You’ll never hurt anyone intentionally, but I know that you’ll always be there when someone needs protecting. I’m afraid of what you’ll have to do someday to protect people. You’re such a gentle soul that it would tear you apart if you ever did permanent harm.”

I thought back to the times when I’d had to use my skills and tried to remember how I’d felt about it. Yes, I was upset that I had to use force, but it wasn’t because I didn’t want to use it, it was because the other person had left me no choice. At fourteen I had already learned numerous ways to disarm, disable, and even kill someone. Could I take a life if I had to? I thought I could but until put in that position I couldn’t be sure.

“I don’t think I would have a problem defending someone, Corrine, and while I hope that I never have to take a life I think that if it came down to them or someone I cared about I’d do what needed to be done.” I explained how I had just thought about the past events and what parts had made me upset then said,” That’s why I don’t think it will tear me apart like you said. I’ve always tried to make good choices and to give others a choice when I could.

IF someone chooses to hurt someone I care about then what I do is on them, not me. I guess I firmly believe in Darwin’s rule. If they’re dumb enough to get between those I care for and me, then they deserve what they get. I’ve been trained to only take life as the very last resort. I hope that when the time comes I can do what has to be done, but no matter what I won’t ever let someone get hurt if I can help it.”

I guess that made sense to her because she smiled back at me and said,” Well,

I truly hope that no one is stupid enough to make you test that resolve

David. I’d hate for you to lose that carefree smile.”

By now the rest of my family had finished eating and were waiting on us, so we took a final drink and got up to head back to the hotel. As we were walking in the door we saw Ms. Barnette standing at the front counter.

“Oh, good. I’m glad to see that you folks stuck together. I’ve already checked in and gotten my keys and I’m just waiting on the others to get here.

They landed about thirty minutes ago so should be here in another twenty minutes or so.”

“Ok, Ms. Barnette. We’ll head on up and drop Corrine off at her room. What time should we be down to start?” I asked.

She thought for a second and said,” Well, sunrise is at six so let’s meet down here at five-thirty. They should have everything set up by the time we get there. Make sure that you don’t wear anything overnight that’s tight enough to leave imprints on your skin. I know we have several different swim trunks and speedos that we want you to wear David. One thing I know for a fact is that skin impressions will absolutely show. Make sure you get a shower in the morning as well. Don’t worry about your hair since we’ll get that done on the set.”

Well that should be simple then, but I would have to get up a lot earlier than normal now if I was going to get any exercise in. “Ok Ms. Barnette.

I’ll see you at five-thirty.”

The alarm going off at four a.m. was a rude awakening. Even though I had gone to bed earlier than usual I was groggy and lethargic. I almost considered not exercising but then my discipline kicked in and I grabbed my shorts and a t- shirt to wear while heading into the bathroom. After flushing, I washed my hands and got dressed then headed downstairs to the hotel gym. I spent thirty minutes stretching and lifting before going outside for my run. It was different running on sand instead of asphalt, with the sand giving way with each step. I had mapped out what should have been a forty-five-minute run, but not expecting the way sand behaves it took me closer to an hour. I

Hurried back to my room and was able to grab a quick shower and just made it downstairs as everyone else was gathering.

Standing in the lobby with Ms. Barnette and Corrine were five drop dead gorgeous women. Standing next to Corrine was Kayla and Julia and off to the side was Ms. Barnette with three other stunning ladies. I decided to introduce myself to Julia and Kayla first, so I walked up to the three of them and said, “Hello ladies! Wow, you’re all so gorgeous, I can’t believe I get to stand next to you this week.” With a bow I finished with,” I’m David

Smith, at your service.”

While Julia and Kayla giggles slightly, Corrine gave an exasperated sigh,”

Watch out ladies. He’s a smooth talker.”

“You wound me Corrine! Here I thought you loved me this whole time only to find out you’re warning these lovely ladies about me? Tsk, tsk.”

At this point Julia and Kayla both broke out in laughter, attracting the attention of everyone else. Ms. Barnette and the other three models came over at this point and Ms. Barnette introduced the others to everyone there.

“David, Ladies, let me introduce Hailey Brice, Ivy Lee and Malina Miles. They will be joining us for the week.”

As I said before, Julia and Kayla were absolute knock outs. Hailey stood about even with the other girls around five-four and had a very slim figure weighing in at close to one-hundred pounds. With an almond shaped face and a little, slightly upturned nose, she was sure to draw any man’s attention. Ivy was the only red-head in the group, with sparkling green eyes and long legs.

She seemed a little quiet compared to the others and I hoped we could draw her out more. The last model, was Malina, and I was having a hard time taking my eyes off her. She was the tallest of them at five-eight, with luscious lips and sky-blue eyes on a face framed by long brown hair and bangs that just came to her eyebrows. I guess I was staring since Corrine kicked me in the ankle.

“Wow, Sorry for staring ladies but you’re all so stunning, I’m at a loss for words.”

“That’s OK David. You’re not bad on the eye’s either,” Malina said, giving me a look that sent shivers up my spine. Man, this woman exuded sex appeal.

Ms. Barnette quickly took control of things and said, “Ok, now that we’ve all been introduced here’s the schedule. We’ll be shooting on the beaches most mornings with evenings reserved for bedroom and evening wear. The second week we’ll be on a sailboat shooting various scenes. We were supposed to have another male model here, but he was arrested yesterday for drug possession.

We couldn’t find another one fast enough, so young David here is it. If we can get enough done in the next two weeks we can enjoy the last week and celebrate the New Year together.”

“What! You’re telling us we get this hunk for the next three weeks? I’m sure we’ll find something to keep us all busy with him. How did you find someone so young that’s so built?” said Ivy.

Taking the liberty of explaining I said, “I’ve been working out for years and have been practicing martial arts since I was four. With that, and Gymnastics

I’ve kept myself in shape.”

“David, that’s an understatement,” said Julia. “I’ve seen men twice your age that don’t look as good as you. God, I can’t wait to get you alone.”

“You got that right sister!” said Kayla, with Malina and the rest agreeing.

“Thanks ladies. I’ll do my best not to look like too much of a dork around you.” While I was saying this, I noticed an odd look on Corrine’s face. I’d swear it was jealousy.

“Alright, let’s get some breakfast and head out to the set. We’ve got make-up and wardrobe waiting on us,” said Ms. Barnette. With that Corrine came and took my hand as we all trooped to the breakfast bar and ate.

As we were eating I asked Ms. Barnette a question that had been on my mind since meeting all the ladies I’d be working with.

“Ms. Barnette, I thought all models were really tall, like fiver-nine and up?”

She laughed and said,” Well, David. That used to be the case, but in the last few years the industry has seen several changes. One of those is that more and more models are now in the same height range as most of the populace. We used to receive thousands of letters from shorter women, and even men, complaining about how the clothes never looked as good on them as they did the models because they weren’t as tall and skinny. Since then we’ve taken to hiring both tall models and normal sized models. It’s cut our complaint mail down over sixty percent.”

Ok, that explains it.

After we ate, I led the girls down to the beach and we saw that they were all set up with make-up and wardrobe tents and with all the equipment for the photo shoot. We were quickly rushed into separate tents and hair and makeup personnel got busy.

As we came closer Ms. Barnette said, “David, the tent on the far left is yours. You’ll find your wardrobe in there as well as a small area for you to rest and clean up. Your hair and make-up will be done in the tent next to yours. The ladies will be in the two tents on the far right with their wardrobes in the next two tents. They’ll have their hair and make-up done in the same tent as yours. I know it’s tempting but try to stay out of the girl’s tent.”

“Yes Ma’am. Uhm, you said I would be getting make-up?”

“Yes. They’ll make sure you shine when we want it as well as do any effects that we want, but the way you’re looking I don’t think we’ll need much. As for your wardrobe, we’re going to keep it tame. Boardshorts and swim trunks with tank tops and T’s. No speedos yet, but we will do several shots with you topless.”

“Ladies, you’ll find your outfits already labeled with your names and the order we want you to wear them. Since none of you are over eighteen there will be NO topless shots taken. We will have you posing provocatively with

David, but it will be in full bikinis or more. Now, let’s get started.

Everyone to your tents. We start shooting in an hour.”

We all walked to our individual wardrobe tents and I was given a bathing suit to try on. It was brief, but still not a Speedo, so I didn’t complain. They sprayed some sun screen on and then I was led out to the beach. Julia and

Kayla came out in red and black striped bikinis to start and soon we were posing; singly, in pairs, and all three of us.

Suits were changed, and they took a bunch more. We got in the water next after they made sure we had water shoes on. Most of the pictures were with the water at about knee high to make sure the bottoms of the suits were showing.

We took a break around mid-morning and I ate some food and drank a couple bottles of water. I walked to the equipment building and used the washroom and headed back to the set for more photos.

We changed clothes dozens of times, often into the same exact clothes we were taking off, depending on if we got wet or not. There were several times when

I would have one or more of these beautiful creatures wrapped around my body, and many times I had to stay in the water for a while to cool down. I was sure I’d get excellent grades in math since I was doing algebra in my head while I had a breast or two pushed against me, or a leg draped across me.

Lunch came and we all gathered around the catered fare. Since we were out in the open we had gathered a small crowd, but there were people to act as security, so everything went smoothly. Someone must have called my parents because as I was about to sit down I was tackled from behind by my little sister, Christina.

“Hey Munchkin! How’s your day going?” I asked her once she let me go so I could turn around.

“It’s great! I’ve been swimming all morning! Mom said we could go shopping this afternoon too. I’m going to find a pretty dress to wear this week!”

“Well, I’m glad you’re having fun. Try not to buy out all the stores though.

Dad can’t carry everything.”

“Silly, Dad’s not going. He’s gonna play golf.”

“Oh, ok. Well I’m glad you’re going to have some fun. Can’t let the Ogre loose, now can we?” I said, while winking at Mom.

I pulled Dad aside and mentioned they now wanted me to shoot possibly three weeks instead of just one. We agreed that we would do it, but they would have to either count the two extra weeks as additional shoots or triple the pay of this one. He would approach Ms. Barnette after lunch.

We ate lunch and lounged for a few minutes before we all headed into the hotel to begin shooting again.

We ended up working on the beach until sunset, but with more frequent breaks.

We moved on to some active wear and light summer clothes before the light got too dim. A few final silhouettes were taken in bathing suits with the sun setting behind us that turned out quite well when we looked at them.

Our evening shoot was in the honeymoon suite on the top floor and we actually started about an hour before sunset. With the huge bathroom and king size bed it was the largest hotel room I’d ever seen. It also had a wrap-around balcony that was easily six feet deep and faced the west, so we would get some great sunset shots. What was funny was all the people that were running around inside, hanging lights and reflectors, using light meters to check various positions, and all the people in the living room with makeup and wardrobe stations. They made a really big room look small.

Ms. Barnette came over and said,” David, we’re going to do a few scenes in underwear with you and the girls as well as just you. We’ll get a few in the bathroom, and a few in the bedroom. After that we’ll have you and a couple of the girls dress up in evening wear and get some balcony silhouette shots.”

They had me change into some boxer briefs that had Calvin Klein along the waist band and I started posing in the bathroom first, then against a wall in the bedroom. After doing this solo for an hour, they had Corrine come in wearing a sheer black lace Baby-doll negligee with a scoop neckline and matching black panty. The negligee came to just below her rounded butt and hugged her curves like a glove. She molded her body to mine and gave me a smoldering, lust filled look. Staring into her beautiful blue eyes I never heard the camera shutters. An eternity later, well actually only a few minutes later, the photographer got our attention and told us to relax. We came apart a little bit, but Corrine looked up at me with a little grin and asked, “Did I do that to you David? God you’re so hot! I wish we were back home. I’d drag you somewhere quiet and kiss you from head to toe.”

Wow. After taking a minute to think I replied back, “Corrine, you’re so sexy in that outfit. You know you got me excited like I’ve never been before. I know I’m a little more than two years younger than you, but I can’t think of anything, or anyone, I’d like to do those things with more than you.”

She gave me a hug and reached up and planted a kiss on my lips while looking right in my eyes then said, “Just wait till we get back. I might have to give you a birthday present you’ll never forget.” After which she backed up and turned around, making sure I got a look at her fabulous butt as she walked back into the other room.

Dad came over to me while we were waiting on the next model to come over and said, “David, I hope you can control yourself over the next three weeks. You stand to make a lot of money for someone so young. Don’t mess it up. By the way, I spoke with your mother, and with Ms. Barnette. We’ve agreed to stay the additional two weeks. They’re going to treat this as one shoot and have agreed to triple your pay.”

Before either of us could say more, Malina came over and said, “Ready hunk?

They want us next.”

As the crew got things set up they had us pose in front of the sliding glass doors. Malina was wearing a black jersey and caged lace camisole that hung off her shoulders with thin spaghetti straps and a matching pair of sheer lace boy shorts that showed off the bottom curve of her delectable derriere.

With me facing out she draped her body across my side and wrapped an arm around my waist. We both looked out for a few shots, then I turned and wrapped my arms around her and we both looked into each other’s eyes. After holding that pose for a few minutes, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me while I held her under her arms, still looking deep into her sky- blue eyes. We held this for a few more minutes then I let her down and whispered in her ear, “Thank you Malina. I can’t believe I got to hold such an amazingly beautiful woman in my arms.”

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “Just wait. One of these days you’ll get to do a lot more.” She ran off before I could say anything else.

Since it was already late, we decided to break for the day and go eat. Since

I had gotten to pose with Corrine and Malina, I thought it would be nice to ask the other models to eat with me. Before everyone disappeared, I snagged

Julia, Ivy and Kayla and asked them if they’d like to eat with me. Not surprisingly, Ivy said she would pass. There just didn’t seem to be any chemistry between us and I hoped that it wouldn’t affect the shoot. Julia and Kayla however, had agreed to eat with me and told me they would be ready in an hour. I went and told the family my plans and then jumped in the shower.

Getting out of the shower I, found that someone had set out some clothes for me to wear tonight. I found a pair of khaki dress pants with a blue shirt and a brown jacket, along with a nice pair of loafers. I dressed and went down to the lobby and only had to wait for a few minutes before my dates for the evening arrived. When they called my name, I looked up and my heart nearly stopped. Before me stood two goddesses, wrapped in royal blue silk dresses.

The front scooped so low you could almost see their belly buttons and the back came up to just under the arms. Julia was wearing a pair of black four- inch heels and Kayla was wearing a pair of black leather heels with straps that wrapped up her leg to the knee.

Both ladies walked up to me and Julia took her finger and closed my mouth saying, “Well, I think that’s the best compliment a woman can get, don’t you agree Kayla?”

With a twinkle in her eye, Kayla said, “Yes, Julia. I think his brain shut down. He must really like us in these dresses.”

Finally gathering my wits, I looked at them and said, “Ladies, I’m sorry. We simply can’t go out. I’d have to get a battalion of Marines to fight off all the men that will fall in love with you tonight.”

My sweet-talk skills were working overtime!

Julia and Kayla gave me a predatory look and Kayla said, “But we don’t want the Marines, David. We want you.”

God help me. These ladies were going to eat me alive!

Not being one to shy from a little flirting I turned it up a notch. I stepped in close to Kayla, wrapped my arm around her and while trying to give her a look of want and desire said, “If I was only a few years older, I would take you both upstairs and ravage you for hours. There’s not an inch of your bodies that I wouldn’t taste, kiss, lick or nibble on.” Then I quickly gave her and Julia a quick kiss on the cheek and stepped back. There was a definite feminine smell in the air and both ladies kept looking at me while licking their slightly parted lips.

After a breath or two, Julia looked at Kayla and said, “My god! I think I need to change my panties Kayla.”

“Me too. God, I hope we all get to work together again. I swear he had me ready to drop my dress right here.”

After allowing them a moment I held out my hands to them and said, “Shall we ladies?”

They each took a hand and then wrapped an arm around each of mine while we walked to the restaurant. Having learned from Dad about how to tip and get a table faster, I asked the Maître d’ if there was a table available while slipping a twenty into his hand when we shook. “I’m sure we have something available, Sir. Ah yes, here we are. Please, follow me.”

We were led to a table in the corner where I held the chair for each of the ladies. I felt them shiver as I gave each a slight kiss on the neck as I slid their chairs in. Our waiter came and took our drink orders then left as we looked at the dinner menu. The ladies both chose lobster and shrimp while I opted for the sixteen-ounce T-bone with baked potato so when the waiter brought our drinks, I gave our order.

We talked a little about each other until our food arrived and I learned that

Julia lived in Hawaii and she and her best friend Akamu loved to go surfing.

Kayla was actually Danish, but you’d never know from talking to her. When I mentioned this, she told us that she was actually born in San Diego. Her dad was a plastic surgeon and was dating his receptionist. When Julia asked about her mother she just said she left when Kayla was younger, and they hadn’t heard from her since. Dinner arrived then so we all dug in. The steak was perfect. Nice and juicy and tender. We didn’t talk much over dinner till our food was gone, then we sat while they asked me questions about my martial arts. I had stayed intentionally vague since a lot of what I knew was considered taboo. As soon as the waiter brought the bill over, I signed for it to be billed to our room and we all got up to leave. I noticed that every man in the room watched as these two visions of perfection walked beside me and I felt a great sense of pride that they were with me tonight, even if it was just because of work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.