Fore! - Cover

Fore!

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story centers on a relationship developing between a man and a woman. There is sex in the story but that is not the main theme of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Ted knew the three upscale restaurants in the nearby area would be booked solid on a Saturday night. In anticipation of that he had phoned earlier in the week and made a reservation. When he broke the news to Joni about going out to dinner her initial response was that she hadn’t brought a dress to wear. He told her that she would look just fine in what she wore coming here. She wasn’t sure Ted was right in saying that but as it turned out he was since all the patrons dining there were casually dressed.

They treated themselves to a vodka gimlet and avoided ordering the fish since it was a good possibility that was what they would have for dinner tomorrow. After perusing the menu they each ordered a filet mignon. Their conversation centered on Ted’s parents and the remarks they had made. Ted again told her of their desire for grandchildren which he said prompted those remarks. That he had brought Joni to the condo he said was a big surprise for his parents. He told Joni that he could see they were impressed by her.

Joni was smart enough not to ask if he brought other ladies to the condo without his parents knowing.

In dining Ted noticed that Joni was getting some appreciative looks from the patrons that were there. He was proud that she was getting these looks as in a way it was a compliment to him that she was dining with him.

Back at the condo they sat on the balcony taking in the nice view it offered as well seeing some of the limited boating activity because of it being close to dark. He pointed out to her television weatherman Peter Harrington and his wife as they were walking in the parking lot coming back to their condo. For some reason it seemed to impress Joni that they lived here.

After watching the eleven o’clock news they decided to call it a night. That was not completely correct because while they did go to bed, sleep wasn’t what they had in mind. Joni surprised him because she was more aggressive this time in making love. She gave him oral sex, not that he needed it and then mounted him and made love with him cowgirl style. He initially was flicking one of her stiff nipples while the thumb of his other hand was in between them caressing her clit.

When she told him she was almost there and was just about ready to cum his hand left her nipple and went behind her for his finger to lightly probe at her rosebud. He expected that his doing this would cause her to react and it did.

“WHAT... , WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He saw her shudder strongly and then she collapsed on him.

As she recovered she said, “No one has ever and mean no one has ever has touched me back there. It gave me some strong sensations as I climaxed. Where did you learn to do that?”

“To be truthful you do have a nice butt that attracts me. I just sort of wondered what your reaction would be to me doing that. I am glad you enjoyed it.”

He knew he shouldn’t tell her that he had known some other women who had also said they enjoyed him doing that. After all he thought what purpose would it serve for him to say that? Somethings are best left unsaid.

Joni could feel his stiffness in her which indicated he hadn’t yet cum. She gave him a kiss and then put her hips into an overdrive motion to correct that situation which it did in a short time.

The next morning after some coffee and glazed donuts Joni had purchase when she went to the store with Lydia they met the Jeffers and their son Matt at their boat. The lake because of the diminishing winds had calmed down. They motored out to about five miles before Ron set out the fishing lines. They weren’t as successful as they were the week before but were able to put a total combination of eight Chinook and Coho salmon in the cooler before they called it a day. Joni and Lydia did all the reeling in of the fish which was fine with Ron and Ted.

After the boat docked Ted did the fileting honors while Ron and his son did the required boat maintenance. Ted said he was going to take two filets for dinner. Ron said he was going to take the remaining filets over to Tony Horgan’s home because he had a large smoker and would smoke these filets. If Ted was coming back here next weekend Ron would try and save some for him but he couldn’t promise he could do that as Tony’s and Ron’s families liked eating smoked salmon since it is so delicious.

A big salad, microwaved baked potatoes and maple syrup glazed baked salmon made for a delicious dinner. The adult beverage they had before dinner definitely contributed to their enjoyment of the meal. The remainder of the evening followed the pattern of sitting on the balcony listening to some music, then watching the news on the television and it culminated with them going to bed and making love.

Ted thought if this was getting to be what would be called a routine it was a routine he certainly could live with as making love with an intelligent, beautiful, warm and caring woman could never be routine. It was a great way to end the night.

The drive back Monday morning resulted in both of them having mixed feelings. They were happy in being together this weekend and yet maybe a little sad that their weekend together was coming to an end.

As they were turning off the Expressway Joni said, “Are your parents going to be at the condo next weekend?”

“No, they are scheduled to come back the following Thursday.”

“I was thinking that if you want we could go back there again next weekend. We don’t have to do any fishing or golfing, maybe just do some touring of the area to see the sites. I saw something that said the u-pick peach orchards will be opening soon. There are also a number of other things we can do.”

As she finished saying that she reached over with her hand and rubbed his thigh giving him a little devilish look that further emphasized what the “other things” were that she mentioned.

Ted immediately knew what some of these “other things” were she said they could do and that was more than fine with him. He also knew he was having some serious thoughts about Joni and admitted to himself there was nothing wrong with him doing that. Getting involved with a woman like Joni just doesn’t happen that often. He also admitted that he wasn’t getting any younger and maybe it was time for him to settle down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.