Fore! - Cover

Fore!

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story centers on a relationship developing between a man and a woman. There is sex in the story but that is not the main theme of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Back at the condo after washing up Ted did what he said he would do and made some butter baked salmon along with the asparagus his mother had left in the refrigerator and microwaved baked potatoes. It made for a very delicious meal along with the bottle of wine Ted had uncorked.

Because he had done the cooking, Joni who had already showered said she would do the cleanup which gave Ted time to shower.

They listen to the news that was on the television then sat on the balcony and waited to watch the organized fireworks show when it got dark. When the last firework had exploded Joni went to the bedroom. Ted picked up the glasses and washed them.

As he was putting away the glasses he heard, “Ted.”

Turning toward her voice he almost dropped a glass. Joni was standing in the doorway to the master bedroom. That was not unusual but what was unusual was that she was wearing a high thigh length red satin baby doll along with four inch high heeled shoes. Her hair was freshly brushed down.

Nothing was said for a few moments with him taking in this erotic site she presented but then Joni said, “If you have some time there is something I want to show you.”

Moving toward her Ted was hoping what she wanted to show him was what he had been hoping for. It turned out it could be as she came easily into his arms and gave him one long open mouth kiss. He thought that his hopes would be coming to fruition if this if her very active tongue was any indication.

It turns out that his hopes did come true. Making love with Joni was what he anticipated it would be. She was a wonderful lover who enjoyed kissing Ted while her hands roamed his body and excited him, not that he needed her doing that to excite him as he was already sufficiently aroused.

His hands told him of her firm body with her ample breasts. He nibbled on her stiff nipples and then moved down to orally worship her at her most private part. He could hear by her words and saw by her actions that she enjoyed what he was doing. As he moved up to mount her she clasped his shaft and directed it to her opening. Nibbling on his ear as well as exploring it with her tongue sent shivers up his spine. The sweet little words she whispered to him as his shaft was penetrating her encouraged him to go as deep as he could. Before he could ask she told him it was okay for him to cum in her. He did cum in her and it was a copious amount.

They rested and complimented the other on their love making. In a short time they were at it again but this time it was less frantic.

When they were sated they just laid together. It looked to Ted that Joni had fallen asleep but it took a while for him to do that has he was having some very nice thoughts about what had just happened and about Joni.

Ted was first to awake the next morning and he lay in bed continuing to have the nice thoughts about what had happened the night before. He watched Joni as she was sleeping wondering what would be her reaction to their lovemaking. It was maybe a half hour later that Joni stirred and opening her eyes saw Ted looking at her.

She smiled and putting her hand on and rubbing his chest said, “Morning lover. You were good and I feel great. How about you?”

Her words relieved and surprised him at the same time and he responded to her saying, “I also feel great since I made love with a beautiful and sexy woman who made me feel good in being a man.”

Throwing off the covers and leaving the bed she said, “You silver tongue devil you. Excuse me but I need to use the facilities.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.