The World's First Futa - Futa's First Naughty Birthday - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's First Naughty Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Danielle’s Naughty Birthday Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Danielle’s Naughty Birthday Game - We've learned about Becky's story, what about all those daughters she's had? Join Lola, Rebecca, Christina, Danielle, Leah, and Bethany as they celebrate their 18th birthday!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

July 22nd, 2037 – Danielle Carter

“A naughty party game?” Adelia Tash asked, the caramel-skinned talk show host leaning towards me. I sat closest to her on my loveseat, my half-sister Bethany beside me with Leah on the other side of her. On the opposite side of Adelia was another love seat on which set my other three half-sisters. Christina, Rebecca, and Lola sat there along with Lola’s new wife, Jen.

“Oh, it was naughty,” I said.

“Danielle doesn’t know any other kind of gain,” Bethany said, a bright smile on her face. “Though I think it was was unfair.”

“It’s not my fault you decided to go fuck Georgia,” I said, shrugging.

The six of us were among the oldest of the second generation of futas. Becky Woodward, the world’s first futa, had bred our mothers first before she expanded to the others. Even better, the six of us, lead by Lola and Rebecca, had orchestrated our mother’s presidential campaign. She was busy shaping the world into a paradise for us futas thanks to us.

Not bad for a group of nineteen-year-old, horny futas.

Since it was our collective birthday, Adelia Tash had us on to interview us on her successful daytime talk show. She had huge numbers of views, easily seven million watching her livestreams around the world, with her archives racking up tens of millions more views. It was an honor to be on her show.

Somehow, the conversation had come around to our eighteenth birthday last year.

“That’s not why your game was unfair, and you know it,” Bethany said. She had similar look to all my sister, traces of our futa-mom found in all our faces. But our female mothers all stamped their own look on us. I had sandy-blonde hair I inherited from my mother, Dona, while Bethany’s mother, Melany, gave her a more golden hue. Rebecca was a redhead, Christina brunette with glasses, while Leah had strawberry-blonde locks.

“Why was her game unfair?” asked Adelia, giving me a curious look.

I grinned. “Well, we didn’t know it at the time, but...”


July 22nd, 2036

“Hey, Leah,” I said, giving my half-sister a grin. She was staring up at the ceiling, listening to Lola and Rebecca getting their birthday gifts from their mothers. The busty Mrs. Albertson and the equally top-heavy Janice had swapped daughters.

“Oh, I wish our mothers had done that,” Leah said. She shivered. “Your mom’s hot.”

“Well, don’t worry,” I said, snagging her arm. Her strawberry-blonde hair danced about her shoulders. “I have a fun game for us to play. Lola and Rebecca are out. But you can be in.”

“Fun game?” she asked. A naughty glint gleamed in Leah’s blue eyes. “Does it involve the P word.”

“It’s my favorite word,” I said, my girl-dick throbbing hard in my shorts.

I glanced around the living room. We were at Rebecca and Lola’s house. Their mothers were lovers (their family was super complicated and gave me a headache trying to think about it) so they lived together. It was what let them hatch up their naughty plan to get our futa-mom elected president this year. There were plenty of girls from school, seniors who’d just graduated like us. Plus a few parents. My mom, Dona, was chatting with Tiffany and Chris, Christina’s mother and step-father.

“Hey, Christina,” I said, spotting my nerdy half-sister reading a book in the corner. “Want to play a game with us.”

She looked up, her brown hair falling in curls about her face. “Game?”

“It’s naughty!” Leah said.

Christina frowned. “No thanks.”

“But it involves pussy,” I said, arching my eyebrow.

“No thank you, Danielle,” she said, a bit firmer.

I shook my head. “You turned eighteen today, Christina.” She was the youngest of us, with Lola the oldest by a few days. “Eighteen. It’s time to enjoy being an adult. You have a hard cock and the girls here want to play.”

“Yeah, we do!” shouted Linda, a blonde from our school.

“Ooh, yes, I so want to try a futa-cock!” moaned Karli. “I’ve only done anal. I’ve kept my cherry for one of you futas.”

She meant for our mother, a lot of girls tired, hoping to be bred their first time by the amazing Becky Woodward. I didn’t mind being her fall back. I loved screwing girls at our school. I got as much pussy as I could.

“You can play,” Christina said, closing her book. She rose and slipped out of the room.

I rolled my eyes. I loved her, I did, but she could be so prudish. I don’t know how we both came from our futa-mom’s ovaries. Her mother wasn’t prudish. She loved futa-cocks. I’d seen her eyeing me all party.

“What’s this game,” asked Mrs. Baker, my math teacher. I had no idea how she got an invite, but I was glad the busty MILF was here. Sometimes, I had the feeling she wanted to teach me something other than trigonometry for the last year.

“Oh, it’s hot,” I said. “But where’s Bethany. I know she’ll be in.”

“Closet,” said Karli. “Can’t you hear them.”

I moved over there. The music was playing loud, the new single from Heather Delight playing. My head nodded to the beat. I reached the closet, and I could hear it now. That faint gasp of a girl writhing in pleasure.

I wrenched into open. Bethany had that naughty slut Georgia pinned against the wall, fucking her hard from behind. My golden-hair sister was naked, her large breasts heaving as she pumped away at Georgia’s cunt.

“Oh, hey, Danielle,” she moaned. “Did you want a poke at her? I’m almost done.”

“Oh, say you do!” Georgia moaned, the black-haired girl throwing a smoky look over her shoulder at me. “I would love to go again on your dick.”

“We’re playing a game,” I said, my futa-cock growing hard in my panties at the sight. I could just see Bethany’s thick cock plunging into Georgia’s juicy cunt. “You in.”

“I just need to finish up and ... Yes!” Bethany moaned, her strokes growing faster.

“I’d stop now,” I advised.

“No, no, I’m there!” Bethany moaned. “Yes!”

“Oh, god, you’re cumming in me!”

A loud whoop rose through the room as a cheering group of eighteen-year-old girls celebrated the futa-orgasm. I grinned as Bethany’s back arched, her ass clenching as she pumped her futa-jizz into Georgia’s hot cunt.

“Damn,” Leah groaned. “That’s making me hard.”

“I’ll take care of you,” Karli moaned. “I got a cherry pussy for you.”

“No, no,” I said. “There’ll be plenty of time for that in the game.”

Bethany’s moans echoed over the cheers and whoops. Her body shuddered. Georgia whimpered, her face twisted in orgasmic rapture. Her back arched, clearly loving behind filled to the hilt in futa-cum.

“Oh, damn, that was good,” Bethany said. She pulled her cock out of Georgia’s cunt. A flood of cum spilled down the black-haired girl’s thighs. “So, what’s this game?”

“It’s a contest to see which of us can produce the most amount of cum in an hour,” I said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out four blue pills. “I have the Viagra. We pick our girls, have fun, and when we cum in them, they have to let our jizz dribble out of them into a container. Whoever has the most, wins.”

“Oh, no fair,” Bethany said. “I just spilled into Georgia’s cunt.”

“I tried to stop you,” I said, shrugging. “You in?”

“Of course!” Bethany grinned. Out of the six of us, she was the only one that had a libido as strong as mine. We seemed closest to our futa-mom in that regard.

Bethany snatched up the pill and swallowed it. I turned to Leah. She grinned and took one for herself. She tried to swallow it then coughed and darted for the kitchen. I shrugged and popped the pill in my mouth.

It was large, but I was good at swallowing things. It was a skill I mastered as a child. I really hated eating my greens. I got good enough to just swallow them whole, no chewing, no having to have those nasty things in my mouth.

It paid off in swallowing pills now that I was an adult.

Leah came back, a glass of water in hand. She was sipping it while the girls around us were all giggling, excited. It was clear that word of the party game had spread and they were interested in playing.

I got out my supplies and pocketed Christina’s Viagra pill. I spotted her outside reading. I shook my head. It was her party, too, but she’d rather be in a book. I wanted to yank her in her and make her have fun, but maybe she was happy out there.

I came back into the living room with the kitchen timer and three large measuring cups, the type that could hold four cups of water at a time. Each one was labeled with pieces of masking tape upon which I wrote our names.

“Someone was prepared,” Bethany said, still naked. The Viagra must be working because her glistening futa-dick was growing hard again.

“Planning a presidential campaign is teaching me a lot about organization,” I said as I set down each measuring cup on the coffee table, mine in the middle. “Let’s get naked!”

A flurry of clothing flew off. I meant just for Lean and me to strip, but the watching girls were eager to join the fun. A sea of bouncing titties appeared around me. I groaned, almost dizzy from the variety of youthful breasts. Small, firm mounds to big, bouncing boobies crowded the living room as the girls stripped off jeans and skirts. Most of the girls were shaved, but a few had bushes.

All were wet and dripping.

I peeled off my top, exposing my round breasts, my sandy-blonde locks spilling around my shoulders. Then I wiggled out of my skirt, my futa-dick tenting my purple panties. They were cut for us futas, allowing us to have sexy underwear without strangling our big cocks.

“Ooh, you are hung, Danielle,” moaned Georgia. She stared at me, still naked. A thick dribble of my sister’s futa-cum ran down Georgia’s thighs.

“Thanks,” I said, stroking my cock.

“Though Leah’s got a pretty cock,” Georgia said.

“So pretty,” moaned Megan, a black-haired friend of hers. She had a dreamy look as she stared at Leah.

“Okay,” I said, grabbing the kitchen timer. I twisted the knot to an hour. Released it. “Begin!”

I had just set it down when Georgia pounced on me. The minx had a hungry look in her eyes as she pressed me down to the floor, her round tits heaving. Her black hair swayed about her face as she stared down at me, her eyes glistening.

“Two futas in a day!” she moaned. “But I’m going to get you all!”

“Good luck,” I said. “There’s a lot of us!”

Georgia had a huge look of delight on her lips, nodding her head. “I want to concert to the Futa Cult just to worship your mother. She must be a goddess for birthing you and Bethany.”

“Maybe,” I groaned. Science couldn’t explain where our futa-mom came from.

“Oh, Leah, yes,” Megan moaned. “Ooh, fuck me!”

I grinned then groaned as Georgia’s sloppy cunt engulfed my dick. A naughty thrill went through me. My sister had enjoyed this pussy before me. Now it was my turn. That hot cunt sank to the hilt around me. Georgia’s back arched, her round tits heaving before me.

She rose up me, her cunt gripping my dick, making me ache and throb. I felt so hard. Maybe it was the Viagra doing its thing, or maybe it was just the horde of girls around me, all naked and moaning, cheering us on.

“Go, Bethany, go!” shouted one faction.

“Fuck that slut, Leah!” moaned another.

“Cum in Georgia’s snatch, Danielle!” my fans moaned, watching Georgia ride up and down them.

“What, Georgia?” I heard Bethany moan. “No fair, she’s got my cum in her pussy! That’s cheating!”

“Oh, damn, she’s right!” I moaned, my dick feeling amazing in that sloppy cunt.

“Mmm, better switch holes than,” moaned Georgia.

She rose off my cock with a wet plop. I shuddered as I came free. She seized my dick, her hips shifting forward, and guided me between her butt-cheeks. With a great deal of skill, she lined me up with her asshole and impaled herself down my shaft.

I groaned as her rectum engulfed my futa-dick. That tight sphincter spread over my spongy, pussy-lubed crown in a moment. My pussy clenched as I sank into the tight heaven of her asshole. My back arched as more and more of her bowels engulfed my dick. Pleasure spilled through me. This incredible bliss.

I couldn’t believe I was enjoying this.

“Damn!” I groaned, getting my first taste of anal. No wonder Lola was buggering Jen all the time. This was amazing.

“Oooh, you are the biggest cock I’ve ever had back there!” moaned Georgia, her bowels squeezing around my dick. “Love it!”

“Ride me!” I moaned, staring at her pussy gaping open, Bethany’s cum leaking out of her, staining her juicy labia. “Fuck that dick up and down my cock.”

“Oh, yes,” moaned Georgia.

Her bowels squeezed around my dick as she slid up me. I groaned, my heart racing. My head tossed from side to side as she climbed up and up my futa-dick. My toes curled. I let out a groan of bliss, savoring her velvety asshole massaging my dick.

She swiveled her hips, her tits bouncing, and stirred my cock around in her asshole. It was an incredible bliss. Than she impaled herself down me. I groaned as she speared herself to the hilt on my dick. The pleasure screamed through me. My eyes squeezed shut. I groaned, my heart pounding away. A dizzy burst of bliss shot through me.

It was incredible.

“Oh, yes, work that ass up and down my cock!” I groaned. “Get all the cum out of me!”

“Uh-huh!” she moaned.

“Ride Danielle’s cock!” cheered a fan.

“Make her explode!”

“Faster, Georgia, faster!”

“Go Danielle, go!”

“Go, Bethany, go!”

CLAP! CLAP!

“Go, Bethany, go!”

CLAP! CLAP!

“Oh, Megan, your pussy!” moaned Leah.

“Cum in her, Leah!” her fans cheered.

“Spill all that yummy jizz in her!”

“Oh, yes!” groaned Megan.

The sounds echoed around me, making this game so much more exciting. I saw my mom with Tiffany, both clapping and cheering us on. I shuddered as Chris was filming the game on his phone, recording this moment forever.

I bet he would jerk off to it. He loved futas.

“Work that cunt on my dick!” moaned Bethany. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s good! That’s good pussy! I’m going to cum! I’m going to win despite you cheating, Danielle!”

“You didn’t have to fuck Georgia!” I moaned.

“I’m glad she did!” moaned Georgia, her tits heaving as she rode me. “Ooh, your cock feels amazing in my asshole. Just the best.”

I grunted, nodding my head. I knew what she meant. It was incredible to feel this delicious asshole sliding up and down my girl-dick. That wonderful heat that danced around me. My heart pounded in my chest. My passion swelled inside of me.

I was coming closer and closer to erupting. To spurting that hot jizz into her bowels. I couldn’t wait for the titanic explosion. To erupt from me. I could fill a huge load brimming in my ovaries. I would splatter her bowels with so much jizz.

I grunted and groaned as she rode me. She worked her hot bowels up and down my asshole faster and faster. The friction was incredible. It was this hot rush drawing me closer and closer to that amazing eruption, my ovaries brimming with my spunk.

“Danielle!” Georgia whimpered, her fingers pulling on her nipples. “Oh, Danielle, that’s hot. Oh, I love it! I’m going to cum so hard on your dick!”

“Good!” I groaned. “Milk my dick! I’m going to flood your asshole with so much cum!”

“Yes!” she groaned, her face twisting with passion as she slammed her asshole down my bowels.

“Oh, yes, Megan!” Leah groaned. “Ooh, yes, take it! Take my cum!”

“Go, Leah, go!” cheered her fans, drowning out Bethany’s chanting at the other end of the living room.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Megan howled. “Is that it! Is that all your cum in me!”

“Uh-huh!” Leah rolled off Megan.

The black-haired girl bounced to her feet, her hand shoved between her thighs. I watched her snag up Leah’s measuring cup and rip her hand clear. She groaned, cum spilling out of her pussy and landing in the cup. My sister’s pearly spunk flowed out of her. I groaned.

“Damn, that’s hot!” whimpered Georgia, looking, too.

Her asshole writhed about my dick. I gasped as her juices squirted across my belly, bathing me in her hot cream. She impaled her convulsing bowels all the way down my dick, her velvety flesh sucking on them.

My attention wrenched from Megan filling the measuring cup to my dick. The very tip swelled, the pressure reaching a fever point. I groaned, my cunt clenching. My toes curled. Then my futa-cum fired out of me.

A huge eruption of spunk spayed from my cock. I groaned, stars bursting across my eyes. I whimpered as the heat rippled out of me. My cunt spasmed and convulsed as the futa-jizz pumped out of my ovaries into Georgia’s sweet asshole.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” moaned Georgia. “Oh, that’s good. Your cum ... Oh, wow, your firing so much cum into me! Damn, that’s a lot!”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, my heart racing.

My futa-cum spurted hot and fast into her. That delicious treat rushed out of my dick. Stars burst across my eyes. I whimpered, my head tossing back to and fro as the heat pumped out of me. Another huge load of my cum.

I let out a groan as my last blast of my spunk spurted into her bowels. I panted, shuddering on the ground. My eyes fluttered. The pleasure retreated out of me. Georgia whimpered as she squirmed. Then she wrenched her asshole off my dick.

“Here you are,” a familiar voice purred, older, more mature than the girls cheering around me. “Pour all that cum into this.”

“Yes!” I moaned, opening my eyes to see Mrs. Baker naked, her large tits swaying. They were so soft, her dark-red nipples thrusting like fat erasers from her wide areolas. She held the measuring cup out.

Georgia squatted over it. My pearly cum flowed out of her asshole, forming a puddle in the cup. I grinned as so much poured into it. The girls around me cheered my name, breasts heaving in delight while my futa-cock...

My futa-cock stayed hard. It throbbed and ached. The Viagra worked.

“Who’s next!” I asked as Mrs. Baker set down the measuring cup. It was a quarter full.

“Me, of course,” my math teacher purred. The married woman licked her lips, her brassy hair falling loose about her face. She’d unpinned her bun, and it was so sexy to see it swaying about her shoulders.

“Yes!” I gasped in delight.

“Oh, damn, yes,” groaned Bethany. “I still have cum in my ovaries! Take it!”

I smiled, glad Bethany managed to get off, but her problems were her own fault for sneaking off with Georgia. Leah was already on her next girl, flesh slapping flesh in the distance as Mrs. Baker pushed me down on the couch. She knelt before me.

“Going to lick my pussy first?” I asked as she hefted her big boobs.

“Nope,” she said and then wrapped her big tits around my dick fresh from Georgia’s asshole.

I trembled in delight at the feel of those silky mounds around my futa-cock.

“Mmm, let’s just buff your dick clean, then you can slide it into my pussy,” she moaned, working those soft, lush, pillowy mounds up and down my dick.

“Oh, hell, yeah!” I moaned in delight, my girl-dick throbbing.

It was my first titty fuck. I had a huge grin on my face as my sexy teacher slid those soft mounds up and down my dick. She buffed my dick clean while smiling up at me, her brassy hair swaying around her face as she worked.

My pussy clenched, drinking in the delight of her big tits caressing my futa-dick. She pumped them up and down, squeezing them tight around me. I groaned every time she engulfed the tip of my cock. I smiled as she slid down my shaft, my crown popping out, glistening with precum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.