Card Shark - Cover

Card Shark

Copyright© 2018 by aubie56

Chapter 16

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Prince Albert (his mother had a sense of humor) was born in Texas at the time of the War and the Comanche wars. His grandfather taught him to play poker so well that he was a rich man by the time he was an adult. He played poker on ships crossing the Atlantic Ocean and wiped out a gang of pirates in the Mediterranean Sea. That led to being hired to protect shipping from pirates off the coast of China. He was so successful that he wound up owning 10% of a shipping company. 20 chapters.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Crime   Historical   Rags To Riches   Western   Prostitution  

Man, was I in for a shock! Liz had been naked under the dress. Had she shown up at my suite fully intending to seduce me? All of the evidence pointed that way, but I was not fool enough to argue with her about it. If she wanted sex with me, I was sure ready to cooperate!

The extra alcohol that I had accidentally given her may have helped, but I was sure that she would have tried to get me to fuck her anyway. I had been interested in doing that from the first moment that I saw her, so she had not needed to go through any elaborate routine to make it happen. Wait a minute, maybe she did need these macinations to satisfy some womanly compulsion. Hell, I did not care—whatever made her happy and receptive.

I stripped so fast that I came close to tearing my clothes. I had been celibate for too long, and I was ready to make up for that right now, if not sooner. However, I planned to have a little fun by making her work for her fuck. I planned to go along with whatever Liz wanted to do, but she was going to have to lead the way.

I lay down on the bed beside Liz and proceeded to kiss her on the mouth. Oh, my God, it was like I had turned loose a tiger in my bed. She grabbed me with both arms in an embrace around the neck and began to plant kiss after kiss on my lips. It seemed obvious to me that she had little sexual contact with men because she appeared to try to get the sex started right away so that I would not have time to run away. Okay, it looked like I was going to have to take over after all. I did not want something to happen that would put a dampener on her ardor.

Under the circumstances, it looked like French kissing would be a good place to start. I managed to insert my tongue past her lips during the very short interval between her kisses. That insertion of my tongue broke the rapid cycle of kisses as if she did not know how to process this strange act on my part. However, the pressure of my tongue against her teeth did cause her to open them enough to let me get far enough with my tongue.

As soon as Liz realized that I had stuck my tongue into her mouth, she began sucking on it, almost hard enough to cause me pain. Well, I stood up to her efforts and began to move my tongue around in her mouth. Apparently, she found this to be strangely exciting and thought to do the same to me, all the while maintaining a pretty much standard kiss with me.

After a short while, I retracted my tongue, and Liz followed immediately with her tongue. We swapped tongues back and forth for awhile, and she certainly acted like she was enjoying that. I sure was!

During this time, I had been playing with her tits and nipples, swapping back and forth between the two so that I did not make either one sore. However, my tongue was beginning to get sore, and I figured that Liz was having that same problem, so I moved down to place my lips on the nipple of the tit not at the moment being played with.

I knew that the woman was highly aroused, but this was the first time I encountered an orgasm caused only by tit play. Liz suddenly began to bounce her hips up and down and to moan louder and louder. All at once, she let out a moan that was almost a scream. For a moment, I thought that I had hurt her, but I quickly realized that it was an orgasm that came from the stimulation I was applying to her tits. Let me tell you, I got a thrill out of that because it was the first time I had ever done it.

It must have been a good one, too, because Liz kind of collapsed flat on the bed and did not move for a good minute or so. This was enough to cause me to pull back a little and marvel at what I had done.

She came back to life and grinned from ear to ear. “Oh, Prince, that was wonderful. I can hardly wait to find out what will happen when you insert your member into me.”

Well, I did not need any more encouragement than that. I moved my attention down farther on her body until I came to her mass of hair covering her pussy. This was much more than I had ever seen on any whore I had patronized in a respectable brothel where they cut a lot of the hair away to make it easier to keep the pussy area clean. Truthfully, I did not care for so much pussy hair, but I was going to wait until a more appropriate occasion to mention that to Liz.

I ran my fingers gently around in that bush until I found the slit I was looking for. Ah, there it was, the nubbin that I hoped to find. Liz was already producing a large quantity of lubricant, and the whores had told me how important that was, so I picked some up on my finger and rubbed around her nubbin. I was careful not to touch it directly—I was saving that for later.

I kept rubbing my finger around her nubbin and through her slit, picking up more of her lubricant as I thought I needed it. I did not hurry the process, but slowly worked my finger deep into her slit as I rubbed between her lips. By this time, her inner lips were so puffed up with blood that I had no trouble feeling them too.

I finally worked my finger deep enough into her slit to find the opening to that tunnel that I was looking for. Oops, I encountered something that was entirely new to me—her hymen. I backed off immediately because I wanted to break it with my cock and not my finger. There was no significance to that for me other than I was simply curious to know what it felt like to pop the hymen with my cock. I knew that it could never be done but once, so I was careful to get my hand away from it right away. There was no point in having a foolish and unnecessary accident.

By this time, Liz was panting and begging me to penetrate her. Okay, I had done enough teasing for now. I agreed with Liz, now was the time to fuck! In the process of moving down to work on her pussy, I had gotten between her legs, so we were ready to begin. Unfortunately, Liz was lying flat on the bed so that I could not reach her with my cock. Sure it was erect and as hard as it was going to get, but her vagina was almost buried in the mattress, so that I could not reach it.

We fixed the problem by having her raise her knees and put her feet flat on the bed. That was enough to swivel her pussy around toward vertical to give me a chance to reach her opening. However, there was now a problem with so much pussy hair. I simply could not see her slit well enough to find her opening. “Liz, you are going to have to help me. Please spread your lower lips with your fingers and guide my member into the proper location with your other hand.

“To be sure that I do not put too much weight on you, I will use both hands to hold me up. Tell me when I am aligned, and I will push in. Uh-oh, I had forgotten about applying the necessary lubrication. Help me to rest my member in your slit so that I can get myself coated with your lubricant.”

“Prince, I cannot do it. The liquid is running out of my slit so fast that there is none there to put on you. What shall I do?”

“Okay, Liz, just relax. There is an easy solution to that problem. All we have to do is to rotate you more than we have done so far. I have heard of a position that will fix this. Lay your calves against my shoulders on either side of my head. Hold firm and let me push your back into an arc that will raise your pussy to a better angle. It is a scary thought, I know, but it will not hurt your back or anything else.

“All you need to do is to push your legs against me so that I can roll you back. That is sure to fix all of our problems.”

Liz thought about it for a few seconds before she agreed to give it a try. It turned out to work very well, and Liz reported that there was no pain at all. She spread open her slit and pushed my cock down into the puddle of liquid that immediately collected there. I was soon coated with enough fluid that Liz said, “Your member is so slippery that it is hard to hold. Hold on a second while I get you aligned. Thank goodness your foreskin has drawn back enough that it is not going to be a problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.