Card Shark - Cover

Card Shark

Copyright© 2018 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Prince Albert (his mother had a sense of humor) was born in Texas at the time of the War and the Comanche wars. His grandfather taught him to play poker so well that he was a rich man by the time he was an adult. He played poker on ships crossing the Atlantic Ocean and wiped out a gang of pirates in the Mediterranean Sea. That led to being hired to protect shipping from pirates off the coast of China. He was so successful that he wound up owning 10% of a shipping company. 20 chapters.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Crime   Historical   Rags To Riches   Western   Prostitution  

The next two weeks settled into a routine that made The Golden Slipper, Beau, and me very happy. At the end of that time, I had won $426,870 after the house had taken its cut. Beau decided that was enough, and we collected our deposited winnings from the management. They were very sorry to see us go, but Beau came up with a story that they accepted, and they saw us off with all kinds of good feelings and wishes for our speedy return.

Our next stop was Heaven’s Gate, the priciest gambling hall in New Orleans, and maybe in the whole USA. However, we had one unfinished piece of business that we both wanted to resolve before we visited Heaven’s Gate: those naked dancers that we had missed a couple of weeks ago. Our curiosity just would not let us forget what we had missed. Oh, I know: whatever was in our imagination had to be better than what we would possibly see, but that was not important. We had to see for ourselves!

This was a Saturday, and we thought that the crowds would be down compared to what we saw on that Friday night. Therefore, we were going to eat supper at a fine restaurant before satisfying our overwhelming curiosity. It was about 8:00 PM by the time we finished supper and headed for the saloon in question. As expected, there was not the crowd that we had seen previously, and our cab took us to the door of the saloon.

We exited the cab and went inside. Dammit, right off we were disappointed. There was not the crowd inside that we expected, and we were able to find a table very near the stage. There was a woman dancing and singing onstage as we walked in, but she was not naked, and we wondered if we had come to the wrong place. We were reassured by our waiter that the naked dancers were due up in about 15 minutes, so we had time for a glass of wine before that part of the show started. I suppose that you will notice that I have started taking wine when I was not constrained by the prospects of poker.

We waited as patiently as we could for the current performer to finish her act, and we applauded courteously when she finished. She left the stage, and there was a short intermission while more drinks were served. However, we were no longer kept in suspense as the music changed into something with a very fast tempo and eight women rushed onto the stage. We were relieved that the featured act which we had made a point to see was about to start at last.

The problem was, these women were all fully dressed in black outfits from head to foot. They were certainly not naked, and I wondered what was going on. That certainly attested to my lack of sophistication. In fact, I was about to make a fool of myself by complaining to the waiter when Beau calmed me down and suggested that I wait until the show was over before I complained. I bowed to his good advice and sat back to watch the show.

The women continued to dance rather charmingly, and I began to lose my sense of being cheated when the music changed a bit and the women began to dance even more vigorously. At this point there was a lot of swinging of arms and legs, and I suddenly found myself able to see under the skirts and petticoats to observe bare legs and an occasional thigh. Well, this was certainly getting into the spirit of what we had come for.

The dancing continued and became even more spirited with the women kicking their legs even higher. Occasionally, I realized that I was seeing the bare crotches of the dancers. By damn, they had no pussy hair! Now, this was getting interesting. The women continued to dance like this for a while and showed off their bare pussies, and I was not surprised when the music changed tempo again to a much slower beat. Obviously, this was to give the women a chance to catch their breath.

There was a kind of parade around the stage, and the women flipped off their hats into a box at the edge of the stage. This brought some applause and cheers from the audience as if they anticipated the next part of the show. They must of been repeat customers because those of us who had never before seen the show had no idea what to expect.

The women continued to parade around the stage with an occasional flip of the leg to give us a fleeting glimpse of a bare pussy or a bare butt. This was interesting and amusing, but I was already getting impatient, and I noticed that a number of the other patrons were reacting the same way.

Well, we did not have long to wait. The women began to unbutton their blouses. At first, this just seemed a reaction to the hot air in the room, but they continued to loosen buttons until their tits were only partially hidden by their shirtwaists. Once every button had been undone, the tempo of the music picked up, and the women began to shake their shoulders rapidly back and forth. Of course, this caused the shirtwaists to gape open, and we had some excellent views of temporarily fully exposed tits, but there was something still covering their nipples.

This circling the stage and shaking of the shoulders continued for a while, but not long enough to try our patience. In a well synchronized motion, every woman seemed to rip off her blouse and showed us her bare top from her waist up, except for the covering over the nipples. The strange thing was that there was a long tassel hanging from each of these coverings. Naturally, this loss of attire caused another round of applause and cheering from the audience, and the women pitched the most recently removed item into the bin which had been used to collect their hats.

Now the women began to bounce up and down as they danced around the stage, and this caused some very interesting movements to be imparted to their tits. I have to admit that I did not realize that tits could move like that. Ah, the show was already very educational. After a minute or so of this kind of movement, the women stopped on the stage and faced us with their hands behind their heads. Suddenly, the women began to move their shoulders in time to the music, and the tassels began to swing in a kind of circle. It was absolutely mesmerizing to see those tassels all swinging around together in a circle in front of each tit.

After a short time of moving in this way, the women froze in position and let the tassels come to a complete stop. A moment later, the women began to move their shoulders again, and the tassels began to swing in a circle in front of their tits, but, on each women, the tassel on the left tit moved in a clockwise direction and the tassel on the right tit moved in a counterclockwise direction. That brought thunderous applause from every man in the audience, and there was no lack of appreciative cheers. I simply could not grasp how the women had such control over their tits.

I do not know how long this particular exhibition lasted, but we men certainly appreciated the effort that the women had expended so far to entertain us, and the show was not yet over. The women paused to stop the motion of the tassels and bent over to place their hands on the floor of the stage. Then, to our surprise, they somehow lifted their legs from the floor and stood upright on their hands.

This caused the skirts and petticoats to fall away from their legs and expose to our view every bit of skin between the waist and the top of their boots. This was exemplified by the excellent view of their pussies and butts. They remained on their hands for the time it took for them to turn completely around 360° so that we could see everything that they had of interest at that end of the body.

They dropped back to stand on their feet, and we could see how much effort it must of taken for them to perform that last stunt. Their chests were heaving as they breathed very hard, and it also imparted interesting motions to their tits. That motion was not synchronized, but the audience did not care. Again, there was deafening applause and cheering. The women bowed, and that caused even more cheering.

Now the women danced around the stage again while doing something with their hands at the waistbands. As they marched, the skirt fell away, revealing a petticoat. A little more marching and a petticoat fell away, then another and another. We all knew that it was going to happen eventually, but we were still thrilled when the last petticoat fell away revealing each dancer nude except for her boots and nipple covering. It was fascinating as we watched the nearly naked women bend over at the waist to pick up the discarded clothing and drop it into the bin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.