Card Shark
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by aubie56

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Prince Albert (his mother had a sense of humor) was born in Texas at the time of the War and the Comanche wars. His grandfather taught him to play poker so well that he was a rich man by the time he was an adult. He played poker on ships crossing the Atlantic Ocean and wiped out a gang of pirates in the Mediterranean Sea. That led to being hired to protect shipping from pirates off the coast of China. He was so successful that he wound up owning 10% of a shipping company. 20 chapters.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Crime   Historical   Rags To Riches   Western   Prostitution  

That night we paid what I figured would be our last visit to Le Beau Chapeau. We went in and were ushered immediately to another room where there was a game in progress. There was room at the table, and I sat down. Uh-oh, this was the big time from any point of view. The ante was $20, and the game was 5-card draw. I was in my element, and I could hardly wait to take their money.

This time Beau had a little scare because I folded during the first six hands. That had cost me $150, but I was not worried. I now had enough of a cushion that I could weather a long loosing streak. However, if I did not win at least one hand by the time 20 had been dealt, I would be convinced that this game was crooked.

Well, Beau need not have worried: I won the next four hands and was now ahead by $280. From now on, I would be playing with other peoples’ money. That night I won 63% of the hands I was dealt, and I came away with $87,000 in winnings. Of course, I did not complain when the house took their cut of 10%, and I was served a glass of excellent wine as the game broke up. Beau and I walked away with $78,300, and we had the money we needed for our next step up the ladder to the million dollar pots.

As we left, Beau spoke to the manager of Le Beau Chapeau while I had the doorman fetch us a cab. This time I gave him a double-eagle as a tip. Hell, I could afford it, and one day I might need a favor. Beau detoured us to another even ritzier bordello and arranged for us to spend the night. My carpetbag was stowed in the bordello’s safe while we enjoyed ourselves.

We started out with selection of the girls to entertain us tonight. This time there was no exchange of money between Beau and the man who brought in the girls. We made our selection, and the girls led us to a dining room with a series of curtained alcoves. Beau and I were seated, but the girls walked to a raised platform that had a couch covered in leather.

Both sat on the couch and removed their shoes. They then stood up and each girl helped the other to remove her dress. Now, each woman was stark naked! Not only that, they had shaved off all of their body hair from their armpits to their legs. That was the first time that I had seen a bare pussy on an adult female, and I was impressed. The women sat back down on the couch and entwined in a very erotic embrace and kiss in which they pushed their tits together and rubbed their nipples on each other. Whoosh! I was already breathing hard, and the women were just getting started.

Suddenly, I noticed that there was a waiter in the alcove with us. He had a third naked woman on a leash fastened to a collar around her neck. He clipped the end of the leash on a hook fastened to the round table between us, and the naked woman knelt on the floor under the table. The table had a glass top, and there was enough light for us to see the woman under there.

The waiter pulled a bottle of champagne from an ice bucket and poured a small amount into a glass in front of Beau. Beau sampled the wine and nodded. The waiter filled the glasses in front of us and returned the champagne to the ice bucket before he left. The naked woman was still under the table. This was my first taste of champagne, and, frankly, I was not impressed. Oh, well, if this were what Beau wanted, I certainly was not going to argue.

The woman under the table gently spread my legs and opened my pants fly. The next thing that I knew, she was giving me a superb blowjob. Meanwhile, the two women on the couch were going through more of their erotic performance. Between the blowjob and seeing what the women were up to, it did not take me long to blast my jizz into the woman’s mouth. With all of that stimulation, I had one hell of a come! The woman carefully cleaned my cock with her mouth, but she left my cock hanging out of my pants.

The woman moved from me to Beau and repeated her routine, and I noticed that he came just as quickly as I did. I am not sure why it was, but somehow I got some satisfaction from that fact. As soon as the woman under the table finished with Beau, she began to play with her pussy, and that included using a dildo on herself. No, I did not see where the dildo came from.

Along with all of the other firsts, this was the first time I had ever seen a woman play with herself, much less with a dildo. I swear, I do not know how I kept from spraining an eyeball as I tried to watch the woman under the table and the two women on the couch at the same time.

The two women on the couch were now in a position I later learned was called “69.” It was possible to hear them slurping as they licked each other’s pussy. The licking was transferred to sucking on each other’s clit, and both women began to bounce around like they were about to come. The woman under the table was doing the same thing, and they all let out a little cry of pleasure as they seemed to come at the same time. I could not be sure, but I could not help suspecting that the comes were faked because of the way they all happened at the same time.

About this time, the waiter returned with something on a platter which he set upon the table. Right behind him were two more naked women who were carrying plates and eating utensils. There were also small plates of various kinds of condiments.

The moment the waiter left, the two women broke apart and pulled up chairs next to us and conveniently within reach of our right hands. Each one took a funny looking little fork and speared one of the floppy things lying on the platter. They dipped the stuff in one of the condiments and held it up for us to eat. I thought the taste and texture were kind of weird, but I enjoyed the food because I was being fed by a naked woman if for no other reason. Let me tell you, so far this night has been a real treat for a Texas country boy, and I expected it to get even better.

The next thing I knew, Beau was fondling his server’s tit and playing with her nipple. Not to be outdone, I followed his lead with my girl. This was not the first time I had felt a woman’s tit and nipple, but this was sure the first time I had done it while I was eating. The girl’s did not rush us, but that stuff on the platter did not last long. I asked what it was and was told that it was raw oysters. Dammit, I almost threw up when I heard that, but I managed to get my guts under control before that happened.

While I was recovering, Beau’s girl pulled a signal cord. Moments later, the waiter returned to remove our eating stuff and left again. I thought we were through eating and started to get up, but my girl grabbed me and held me in my chair.

The two girls jumped up, and one removed the leash from the hook on the table. The woman down there crawled out from under the table, and the three of them worked together to pull the table away from where we were sitting. The next thing I knew, my girl was was sitting straddle of me in my lap with her pussy just over my cock. The woman from under the table jacked me off enough to get me very hard again and worked my cock into the cunt of the woman sitting in my lap. The same thing was done for Beau.

Our girls bounced up and down enough to get us well inserted into the respective cunts, and then they stopped bouncing. At first, I thought that was all they were going to do, but, Man, was I wrong! The girls began to work their pussy muscles to massage our cocks. I cannot say exactly what they did, but they sure felt good, but there seemed no stimulus to make me come. All I felt was this great feel-good feeling on my cock.

While the woman riding my cock was doing her thing, the woman from under the table disappeared. I never saw her leave, and I have no idea where she went. All I know is that I never saw her again. Actually, it made no difference to me: I was completely caught up in what my girl was doing to my cock. After a while, she started playing with her clit, but I pushed her hand away and started doing that myself. The woman on my lap began to moan and pant as I played with her, and I am pretty sure that she came as a result of my ministrations. Hey, that was fun, and what she was doing to my cock was doing all kinds of things to thrill me all over, not just on my cock.

I was still enjoying the woman sitting on my cock when the waiter came in again with a salad. The women moved out of the way and the waiter returned the table to be in front of us. The women sat in their former places and fed us the salad. There was a delicious, slightly salty, salad dressing that fit in well with the salad. The salad dressing was white and creamy and reminded me of something, but I could not think what it was. When we finished eating, Beau’s girl again pulled the signal and the waiter returned to remove the used dishes, etc. He also pulled the table out of the way, and I was anxiously awaiting the return to massaging my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.