Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations
Chapter 31: Rites of Passage

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Rites of Passage - As new lovers appear in interesting ways the Circle grows. Births and pregnancies. The trial of Joan's husband comes to a head with several surprises. Dave's mother reveals many things that lead to significant changes in many lives. The aviation interest spreads, but one in the Circle experiences a major crash. Engagements. Wedding. Blowout Graduation. A broken family fence is mended. New friends at the gate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Karen and Cricket went into the pool hand in hand after breakfast. They were laughing and bonding as best friends. He briefly compared Cricket to his wives, and realized that it was the warmth and sense of inclusion he felt from the newcomer that made her as attractive. She had an uncanny knack to bond with people, besides being a superb lover who made him conscious of the many levels of connection they were making with one another. He really did love Cricket.

Dave circulated and said hello and chatted with the others, emphasizing the guests that were still hanging around. Cindy and Meggie bounded up to him in monokinis with their beautiful young breasts erect and pointed at him. Their long blonde and brunette hair were wet indicating that they’d been swimming, but some of the long strands were over their shoulders and interlaced with their full breasts with the areolas and nipples shining through. The effect was sexy and alluring.

Sharon strolled over in a similar state of undress and wetness. Dave wondered whether God made all twenty-one-year-old women sexy just to propagate the species. The three were spectacular.

“We wanted to thank you for hosting the party,” Meggie said.

Dave pointed around the patio, “That was Heather, Rachel, Ashley, and Clarisse’s doing. You should thank them.”

Meggie said, “Oh, we did. I guess what I really want to thank you for is ... well ... making love with us last night. The three of us want to do it again.”

Sharon laughed, “And again ... and again.” She snickered. “You were spectacular, but you probably know that. The guys our age haven’t got enough experience yet or the experience they have is pretty self-centered. You focused on us, and made the night so special. Being with you has been the highlight of my life.”

The other girls chimed in and agreed. Dave blushed, “Well, I normally like to know my partners considerably better than I did last night with each of you. Let’s spend some time together.”

Cindy said, “Cricket said that if we hang out enough that you might allow us to join the Circle. That’s what she’s planning to do. She wants to belong, and said it was her highest calling.”

Dave glanced across the patio. Cricket had been watching and gave a little wave with one hand. She was sitting and talking with Karen, Alice, Julie, Pam, as well as four of the handsomest dudes Dave had seen from the party. The eight of them looked very comfortable together and interested in whatever they were talking about.

“There’s some truth to that,” Dave admitted. “I think our lifestyle is tempting to many, but it comes with a lot of responsibility and often a shift in focus.”

“Please explain,” Sharon asked in an interested but serious tone.

“When the Circle started Alice and I were very insular, couple oriented, and inwardly focused. There were many things we were intolerant of, including blatant sexuality. We were pretty up tight, and went through a long loosening up process.

“Let me jump to where we are today after a somewhat rocky road. We are social, outwardly focused, driven by our love for our mates and close friends, and much more tolerant of other’s viewpoints, situations, and actions. Sex and our sexuality plays a major role in our lives; for instance, consider our behavior last night. Further, we are not possessive of each other, and jealousy is an emotion we seldom experience and certainly don’t condone. We are more spiritually driven, as well.”

The three girls seemed to hang on every word Dave said. Cindy tentatively asked, “So, you weren’t jealous that Alice, Pam, Heather, and Julie had lots of sex with other men last night?”

Dave laughed, “Not a bit. They had to urge me to participate as I ended up doing. I think I was getting in a rut again. You girls helped knock me back onto a willingness to be more spontaneous, especially when it comes to sex and meeting new partners.”

“Well, if that was your reluctant persona, I’d hate to think what it’d be like when you’re really into the sex and your partner.” They all laughed.

Sharon asked, “Seriously, if someone wanted to belong to your Circle, what would they have to do?”

Dave shrugged, “Visibly display the traits I just described and many others. Show that they fit in. Be everyone’s friend and lover. Help out.”

“Help out?”

“In the Circle, and I mean the entire enclave from when you came in the gate, we have a lot of property, buildings, and facilities that are common. All the property owners actually own them, or a share of them. Everything nearby you here at the pool is like that.

“Say a pillow gets ripped or dirty, who sews it up or cleans it? We have large group dinners but only one employee chef. She couldn’t possibly do everything to feed us all by herself; she needs help. We have about ten children and one nanny; she needs help all the time. We gave a huge party in the common area, but look around; furniture is displaced, there are overflowing trash bins and much waiting to go into them, there are decorations to take down. I could go on, but you get the drift of the ‘Help out’ comment.”

“Is it organized or do people just chip in?”

“Both. The routine jobs we know about are staffed from Circle members and guests that put themselves on the list – a sign-up sheet if you will. The unexpected or needed, just kind of happens without anybody mentioning it.

“I forgot to mention the other side of helping out, and that’s the one-on-one side of things. If you see someone of us – in or out of the Circle – that needs help with something, and you are capable to help, you do it. It’s in part your love for the other person and a wish to see them be a success, but it’s also part of being a responsible citizen. We all apply the same principles even when we leave the compound.”

Meggie teased, “Are you sure you’re not a cult trying to take over the world.”

Cindy scolded her; “The world would be such a better place if that could happen.”

Sharon said softly, “I know it was a busy night last night, but do you suppose we could go off somewhere and be together ... romantically?”

Dave nodded and led the three women back to his bedroom. The bed was still messed from the night before and the group that slept in it. Dave pulled the top sheets off, and the group piled in after removing the small pieces of clothing they wore.

Later, as Dave, Sharon, Cindy, and Meggie got up to leave, Alice and Pam arrived at the bedroom door with two of the college studs trailing. Alice said, “Don’t worry about the bed. We’ll strip and remake it when we’re through.” She gave Dave a brief kiss, and they passed by each other. The men watched the naked girls leaving, but kept to the course.


Wednesday evening was special. Bobbie Wyatt and Maddy Granger were getting married in a civil ceremony on the core patio. They wanted to low-key everything, but nonetheless, it became somewhat of a major event.

Dave came home at noon to put a few simple decorations, and found he was joining several others with the same idea. Kat, Wendy, Dev, and Sean showed up with all sorts of flowers to bedeck the arbor where the two women planned to take their vows. Rachel, Clarisse, Christie, Ashley, and Heather had made a deal with the caterer to return that afternoon and serve some ‘heavy’ hors d’oeuvres. Everybody already knew that Bobbie wasn’t cooking and they were on their own for dinner.

Mike arranged for some of his regular ‘adult’ cameramen to show up to take pictures and video the entire ceremony. Grace and some of the other women had made special tablecloths and table decorations. Martin and Sasha flew in from Ohio, along with Elise. Ken and Patti got their flight schedule changed so they could attend. The Steckler family drove over from Fort Pierce to be there.

Dave was even more surprised to see Sharon, Cindy, Meggie, and Cricket arrive all dressed up and looking very summery and pretty. With them were Phil, Ron, Jake, and Murph, the four young men that had also been at the Saturday night graduation party and who’d hung around all the next day to be with Alice, Pam, Julie, and the others. They were in suits and had even worn neckties, apparel rarely seen in Florida in the summer time.

The eight newcomers also arrived with several cases of champagne and everything needed so that everyone would be able to toast the two brides. Phil and Ron quickly set up the bar on the patio and started to serve as bartenders to all the others. Dave marveled at their efficiency.

Derek, Donna, Emily, and Nancy had arranged for a large sheet cake to be delivered an hour before the service. The cake was properly decorated with white icing, and the figurines of two brides standing side by side on top and the words Joy, Happiness, Love, Forever, and a few others embossed in colored icing.

Neither Bobbie nor Maddy were present while all the setting up and sudden arrangements took place. Their parents had come down, and they’d each gone to different motels with them to dress for their ceremony. Owen had arranged for two limousines, one for each family, to bring them to the Circle. The brides planned to walk into the core from different directions and meet at the arbor.

Exactly at six o’clock, the speakers over the patio started to play the Bridal Chorus by Wagner. Jason and Robyn had arranged for the disc jockey to be there to be sure the music was perfect for the event.

Simultaneously, the two families appeared from between several of the Circle homes. Roberta Wyatt appeared from between the home of Dave and his wives’ and Grace, Jack, and Rachel’s homes. Madison Granger appeared from between Dale and Susan’s and Mike and Clarisse’s homes. They wore mid-calf white dresses fluffed out with crinolines, and both were on the arms of their father and mother. The brides were looking all around in joy at the trimmings that had occurred since they left the day before. Smiles broke out.

As the music played, they made their way onto the patio, and to the arbor that had been set up at the head of the pool nearest the core interior space. Both women were agog with all the decorations, flowers, and other arrangements. The two took up their place in front of the arbor.

Dave stepped forward to serve as the presiding minister. He’d gone online and gotten ordained in the Universal Life Church, and perfectly legal to administer the vows in any wedding ceremony. The brides knew of this arrangement, of course.

The vows were not at all standard. They did not invoke God, Jesus, or any other Deity other than the Universal Love that we all bask in. No one had to obey the other one either. No one was ‘given’ to the other. It was short, sweet, loving, and to the point. Everyone applauded and cheered enthusiastically when it was over and the two women had kissed. Both brides had tears of love and completion in their eyes.

Almost immediately the stemware was passed out, and then filled with champagne, wine, or ginger ale. Ty stood on the seat of one of the picnic tables and loudly made a toast for love, longevity, and happiness for the two brides and everyone shouted loudly and took a drink in their honor.

Everyone mixed together at that point, and there was a lot of hugging of Bobbie and Maddy going on. Dave kind of chuckled to himself, because he knew from observation that they’d both fully participated in the previous weekend’s graduation party. While they may have lesbian tendencies, they had both proved they could function well in a large group bisexual environment.

The food rolled out, the music started, and the party started. About nine o’clock, both women slipped away, changed into travel clothes, and returned to say goodbye for a nine-day trip to Paris, and then a brief visit with Bobbie’s parents who would by then be back at their home in southern France.

Owen had arranged for his corporate jet to fly the two women to Paris, much as he’d done with Alice years before. He’d also ensured they were set up in the best hotel, and knew the greatest restaurants to savor. Bobbie was enthralled with French cooking, and everyone had some expectation that she’d return inspired to create some new culinary creations for the Circle.

Dave eventually got to talk to the Grangers – Maddy’s parents. They were both in their early fifties and conservative. He recalled that Maddy had said that they were less than pleased that she’d become engaged to another woman, but in talking to them they were over-the-moon about the wedding and the long-term prospects for their daughter’s happiness. They’d come around and loosened up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.