Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations
Chapter 30: Cricket and a Surprise

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Cricket and a Surprise - As new lovers appear in interesting ways the Circle grows. Births and pregnancies. The trial of Joan's husband comes to a head with several surprises. Dave's mother reveals many things that lead to significant changes in many lives. The aviation interest spreads, but one in the Circle experiences a major crash. Engagements. Wedding. Blowout Graduation. A broken family fence is mended. New friends at the gate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave reclined on a chaise. Lying naked against his naked body with one of her legs over his was a small young brunette with a body of perfect proportions. She was gently stroking his flaccid cock, ever hopeful that it might return to life so that she could make love to it again. It wasn’t only the cock that she loved; she was deeply into the man.

“I love you,” Cricket said.

Assuming the role of the realist Dave lightly protested, “You don’t really know me, but I love you.”

“Oh, but I do and I will even better over time. My inner soul met your inner soul, and they vibrated together before we even spoke. Our auras intersected.”

“And you felt love at that point?”

“Yes, in a way. I knew we both had the capacity to love each other if we pursued the vibrations. Loving someone is a choice, and I hope you’ll choose to love me the same way that I love you. Beyond that, we would face continuous choices about whether to proceed. You’re weighing those choices right now, and worried about all the other people you have already chosen to love.

“You will realize soon, I hope, that I am not a burden. I will even help lighten your life’s burdens because while they seem real, they are nothing by maya to your true soul.”

Dave stated softly, “Are you heading in the direction of declaring us soul mates? If so, I’m skeptical of the concept.”

“Oh, no. The idea of soul mates is so nice, but so limiting. Whatever would make a person think they had to limit their affection, caring, and stimulation to one person? Even the ancients weren’t that dumb.”

Dave asked, “So, did you find others to love here tonight?”

Cricket kissed Dave’s neck. “I arrived tonight with no preconceptions about the outcome. For selfish reasons I had limited my relationships so I could focus on school, but now I can open my heart with that burden behind me. Yes, I found several men and women that I feel about like you, but you, by far, are the man I resonate the most with.”

“May I ask who the others are?”

“You may. I discovered Ty, Dev, Dale, Aaron, and you. In the process, I also found Pam, Wendy, Christie, Robyn, and Erin.”

“And, why wouldn’t I think you a slut for sexually interacting with those ten people?”

Cricket giggled. “Sluthood is in the eye of the beholder, and I know that you know that. Your question is rhetorical hyperbole. Maybe you wanted to see whether I thought of myself in such derogatory terms. Maybe you wanted to tease me into a further sexual encounter – I’m willing by the way. Maybe you’re just probing to see whether I react in some way to the slur.”

Dave nodded and kissed Cricket’s forehead. “You’re sweet. I do love you. What will you do differently tomorrow because of the discoveries you’ve made and the people you’ve met here?”

“I’ll become an acolyte of the Circle, learning more about the philosophy, psychology, and members, until I am sufficient versed that I become subsumed into the whole rather than stand as an outsider.”

“And how will you earn your keep? Most of us have jobs.” Dave had used a teasing tone.

Cricket sat up and looked at Dave. “I am a writer – a communicator. I have stories inside me trying to get out. I already have the complete outlines for three novels, one them is almost finished in draft, and I am in the process of doing my homework about methods of publication that will earn me the most money. I have some funds to help me get started, but I also carry crushing student loans. I have faith that all that will work out in my favor in spirit and the law of abundance. I understand the law of attraction, and am satisfied that it indeed works when one allows it to function.”

Dave nodded.

Alice and Karen came up to the chaise Dave was on with Cricket. Alice said, “Is this a private party?”

Dave announced, “Alice and Karen meet Cricket; Cricket meet my wife and her older sister.”

Cricket stood and hugged both women. The greeting might have been ignorable except everyone was nude, and the union of the bodies during the hugs was noteworthy. Cricket was shorter than everybody else by a significant few inches.

Alice said, “We came to ask a favor of you. We’d like you to make love to Karen, or maybe I should say that’s what Karen wants. She knows you love her and would like to consummate that relationship tonight.”

Dave’s eyebrows raised. He knew she’d had sex with at least one other man at the party, so he wouldn’t be breaking new ground, but still, his sister-in-law – his married sister-in-law with the troubled marriage.

Karen ventured, “It’s well thought out, I assure you. I need you and, in a way, I think you need me.”

Cricket said, “I can fade away ... or I can help. I sense the worry and unease at the proposal. Think with your heart to respond. Think with love to respond. No one need feel turmoil and tension in such a loving and respectful act.”

Dave looked at Cricket. “How’d you get to be so wise at such a young age.”

Cricket smiled sagaciously but said nothing.

Karen had been studying Cricket. She said, “Cricket stays.” She turned, “Alice, you can stay if you want.”

Alice gently shook her head but grinned broadly. “I’ll be back later. I have miles to go before I sleep.” She strolled away with her hips swaying, looking as seductive as could be. Cricket and Karen watched her. Dave suspected she still had her eye on some of the younger males still at the party.

Karen turned and pulled Dave’s naked body to hers. He felt a jolt of electricity run between them, part based on newness, part on the naughtiness, and part on the long-delayed intimacy with a family member – his sister-in-law.

He spoke softly but allowed Cricket to hear so she’d get the gist of the situation, “Karen, are you sure you should be doing this when there’s so much up in the air at home? What if Daryl finds out? Won’t that tilt things in an unpredictable direction you might not like?”

Karen shook her head; end of discussion. She kissed him passionately again, running her tongue over his lips and then into his mouth. She licked his cheeks, pulled away, and smiled at him. “I can taste pussy? Is that Cricket?”

Both Dave and Cricket laughed. He said, “Sorry.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry. It’s a good taste – delicious. Maybe she’ll let me get some direct from the source in a few minutes.” Her hand wrapped around Dave’s tumescent cock and started to tease him more insistently than Cricket had been doing in her desultory stroking. He responded in kind.

He teased, “Am I getting sloppy fifths?”

She jerked his cock hard. “NO! You’re going to be my fourth lover tonight.” She paused and thought, “No, you are right. I have fucked four guys, but I’m making love with you. Alice said it was all right after she and I talked. Please don’t argue. I’ll explain tomorrow ... or rather later on today. I have ideas and the party has given me even better ones.”

The three of them lay back on the patio chaise. Since couples were still openly fucking on the chaises surrounding the pool, there was no particular need to relocate. There were also other threesomes and one foursome actively sexing.

Cricket moved to Karen, and kissed her. As Dave watched he realized that the young woman’s kisses were truly torrid. He watched Karen responding: her breath quickening, her hands moving over Cricket’s body lingering at points of blatant sexuality like her ass, breasts, or pussy, and then her tongue came out to engage her partner in deeper and more significant kisses.

Cricket whispered, “Karen, you may have problems at home but you are loved here. This is your sanctuary and place of peace; the place your spirit can soar with the eagles. Let us make love to you.”

Karen lunged into another kiss with Cricket, and then switched back to Dave. Dave went down on his sister-in-law, his tongue dancing around her nether region and discovering erogenous touch points that drove Karen increasingly towards a huge orgasm.

Cricket whispered to Dave, “Please give her the kind of orgasm you gave me. She needs it. I’m sure it’s what your wife hoped would happen.”

Dave’s fingers danced across Karen’s moist slit, occasionally teasing her erect clit. By plan, however, he had soon fisted his gorgeous sister-in-law. Knowing the anatomy, he stroked her G-spot and bit at her clit until she had a significant orgasm. As she was recovering, he surged his fingers deeper into the sexy woman, finding, and then exploiting the area forward of her cervix. Karen started her pre-orgasm gasping and keening, but this got increasingly intense with pleasure pouring into her from the universe and filling every pore and cell with monumental amounts of love and pleasure. Karen’s body arched into whatever Dave was doing to her. Cricket was making love to her, too.

And then as an explosion of light, love, the purest sex, and pleasure pulsed behind her eyes, her body went limp and crashed to the padded chaise. Dave carefully extracted his hand. Before he could lick up the effulgent cream that Karen had generated in her huge cum, Cricket took his wrist and brought the hand to her mouth. She lapped and lapped until every side of his hand and every finger had been savored and cleaned.

Karen awoke and pulled Dave to her for kisses. She reached out and engaged Cricket, pulling her close to her body. She told Dave, “Fuck me. Make love to me. I love you more than the ocean loves the tides. I need you inside me.”

He was ready, and sank his well-worked shaft into his gorgeous relative – his wife’s sister – his sister-in-law. He manifested love and sent that emotion and warmth to Karen. He thought she was receiving the message from the looks and kisses she gave.

Karen had Cricket sit on her face so she could eat the young woman as Dave made love to her. That combination worked well, and she had several lesser orgasms before Dave finished inside her as she had another major cum. Cricket had been leaking the juices from her earlier lovemaking sessions with Dave and several other men at the party.

As he extracted from Karen’s sodden cunt, Julie appeared next to them with a huge smile on her face. She said to Dave in a theatrical tone, “I would have NEVER thought I’d be cleaning up YOUR cum from my OLDER SISTER. This is a major event that will go down in annals of history for all to wonder in awe about. The time-space continuum has badly warped. A supernova is exploding somewhere and we’re soon to be bathed in its debris. This may be only a once in a lifetime event, but I am here to help her enjoy it.”

Karen said, “This will be happening a lot if I have my way. I love Dave. I love Cricket. I love you.”

Julie lay down between Karen’s legs as Dave moved aside. Cricket sucked Dave’s cock clean, as Julie went to work on Karen’s pussy. There was more there than just Dave, but that didn’t bother Julie. She moaned and groaned in the satisfaction of what she was doing. For her part, Karen had two more orgasms that rocked her world due to Julie’s talented fingers and tongue. Cricket got down and joined Julie in her cleanup efforts of her older sister.

Dave escorted Karen and Cricket into his home and up to his bed, as Julie went off to find more cock. Heather was just saying goodbye to a muscular college man as they entered the bedroom. She winked, escorted her partner from the room, and returned shortly to join the others in bed. Pam appeared and joined the group as they headed off to dreamland.


There were at least thirty young men and women who stayed overnight from the graduation party. Heather told Dave that she’d expected this to happen based on the experience she’d seen at several other parties the last couple of years. Many slept on the chaises around the pool. Rachel had passed out sheets and light blankets around two a.m. to help eliminate the night chills for some.

Dave noted that some in the group had been sexually active all night long. Dawn had apparently slowed things down, as well as a gnawing desire for food to replace all the calories burned from the night’s activities. Some nudity or partial nudity prevailed among the guests, so they fit right into the usual mode of dress by the Circle members as they showed up on Sunday morning. Some had been unsure of the dress code, had fully dressed, but seeing the nudity on the patio had quickly shed most or all of their clothing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.