Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations
Chapter 29: Manslut

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Manslut - As new lovers appear in interesting ways the Circle grows. Births and pregnancies. The trial of Joan's husband comes to a head with several surprises. Dave's mother reveals many things that lead to significant changes in many lives. The aviation interest spreads, but one in the Circle experiences a major crash. Engagements. Wedding. Blowout Graduation. A broken family fence is mended. New friends at the gate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Karen flew home on Monday after agreeing to come back late a week Friday so she’d be with her friends in the Circle for the big graduation party on Saturday night. She also had some homework to do regarding assessing whether Daryl loved Candy Hotchkiss, and whether he was getting increasingly more distant from his family. After talking she also decided that she wasn’t ready to confront him until she had more of a plan about moving forward. The Prentiss family promised to help her the following weekend put that plan together.

The weeks became focused on the party. Checklists were made and remade, and a huge number of items checked off. Since there were four graduates, they shared the burden between them but involved many others also intent on helping to make the event memorable.

Bobbie Wyatt went out of her way to help arrange snacks and other food for the thundering herd of graduating college students expected to show up. Everyone sighed mid-week when the weather forecasters declared that Saturday would be one of the best weather days of the year. At least, most of the party could be outside.

Two camps developed over the week, each teasing the other about the wonderful and fresh pussy or cock that they were going to get on Saturday night. When Julie was teasing Dave, he mentioned his penchant for wanting a relationship with his partner.

Julie and Alice laughed. “That’s good in normal situations, but this is not going to be a normal situation. This is an orchestrated meat locker for males and females mostly of college age to meet each other ... and to fuck.”

Alice teased, “You should set aside your desire for a pre-existing relationship and just go for it. You are a spectacular lover, and this is a chance to spread your talents to a new generation of graduating females. Heck, maybe we can even recruit some new members into the Circle. Not everything has to go according to your prescription.”

Dave said, “Well, if I’m doing that, then I assume you’ll be acting really slutty and fucking every hunky male that shows up.”

Julie and Alice laughed, “That’s the plan. As far as we know, ALL the women think that way.”

Pam joined in, “Hey, I’m planning on getting laid at least ten times that night. I want to try out a whole bunch of new cock just for fun. Dave, you should be doing the same thing with pussy.”

Dave reluctantly said, “I can’t go ten times.”

Pam said, “No, but you can claim ten new pussies if you don’t try to fill each one with your usual bucket of cum.”

Dave pushed, “You really think I should become a pussy hound at this party?”

Pam said, “We talked to Heather about it. She told us to please try to convince ALL of the men to be available – including you. You don’t have to be obnoxious about it, but just be available. She said that the girls that want some attention will know enough to ask for it, especially from the older men since they’ve also been told you will be on your best behavior.”

“What are Ken, Dale, Doug, and the other men doing?”

Alice said, “They’ve pretty much agreed to ‘be available’ and to also be on the lookout for horny college co-eds, just the way the women will be looking for attention from our males and the college studs in attendance.”

Dave tried one more time, “But won’t they all be trying to socialize among themselves. All of the guests except for one or two are college age. Heather said there were slightly more women than men, but that just assures that the college men will be prowling for tail. There are a few faculty members, too.”

Pam stood and waggled her butt at Dave. “This is prime, A1, grade A, fuckable tail. I’m a MILF and I can do things with every orifice in my body that can amaze and awe any graduating college male or even multiple males simultaneously.”

Dave tried again, “Alice and Julie, your sister will be back with us. What will she think of you if you’re constantly dragging some young stud off to fuck?”

Alice said, “That we’re sluts, but she already thinks that. She watched Julie and I fuck you, Owen, and Ken remember. What’s a few more cocks, especially if we’re having fun and orgasms. She couldn’t have been too upset; she watched us and masturbated. She’ll probably do it again, or maybe even participate.”

“Oh, yes. College men are notorious for only their own orgasms and ignoring the plight of their sexual partners. They’ll all leave you unfulfilled.”

Pam laughed, “We’re all working on our teaching certificates. We want every male that we mate with at the party to leave with a new appreciation for how to treat his partners. Might I ask what your approach to the women might be given that fact?”

Dave sighed, “I guess I’ll try to blow their nubile minds with some massive orgasms that they’ll never forget the rest of their lives.”

“Atta boy!” Julie and Alice said in unison.


Friday night was a blur of preparation activity. Tables, chairs, chaises, serving stations, portable bars, and more arrived from the rental company. Again a portable kitchen arrived and set up a serving station in Dave’s driveway. Many in the Circle had chipped in to have a caterer help with the food stations.

Karen arrived in the middle of the mayhem, and after parking her bag in the studio apartment joined in helping set up some of the interior space. The full media space had been reclaimed and the nursery moved to Aaron and Shelby’s living room. There were several playoff games on the networks that night and the Graduating Four decided to offer space to the attendees to watch. Most of the games ended around nine or nine-thirty, and after that the room would be a good, poorly lit place to make out providing you’d found a partner by then. Rachel and Clarisse contended that some of the Circle’s porn videos should then play on the large TV screen.

Despite the party prep, Dave, Ty, and Jack met at the Townhouse 2 project and walked through the building construction. The goals for the week had been completion of the tile roof, having half the exterior with finish stucco, and the primary electrical service for each of the eight units completed. That had been completed, as well as additional HVAC ducting. With June expected to be increasingly hotter, the GC wanted to have the air conditioning working by the middle of the month so the workers wouldn’t have to sweat their way through each work day.

“What’s the target occupancy date?” Dave asked.

“The GC and I are still hoping for October first. Since he’s using multiple plumbing and wallboard crews, we think this might be feasible unless there’s some major set back. Personally, I’m better on Halloween.”

Ty asked, “What about exterior landscaping?”

Jack shook his head, “It’ll stay like this until after the wallboard work. They like to push their waste out the windows at any construction site for some reason. We’re trying to break them of that habit, but it’s an old-dog-new-tricks situation.”

The three men went back to the bustling patio. Dave changed on his way though his house, showing up just in time to start serving pre-dinner refreshments to the bustling crowd.

Karen came by and said hello to him. Dave asked, “How’d your time at home go?” By the tone of his voice, he was obviously referring to her marriage.

She got serious for a moment and said, “I’ll tell you more about it on Sunday, but not as bad as I feared. We might salvage the situation if we can find a solution. I have ideas I want to bounce off of all of you.” She gave a wan smile.

Dave nodded and flashed her a thumbs-up gesture. He set her white wine on the bar and then started to get behind the bar organized for the onslaught of thirsty college students.

Saturday even more chaos reigned until about one o’clock when things started to come together and look party ready. Decorations were completed, tables set, and music playing with the DJ’s speakers at the ready. In the street, various signs were set up that routed the party attendees between Dale and Susan’s and Mike and Clarisse’s homes to get to the patio. Everybody had to pass through the one ‘check in’ station in order to become a full-fledged guest.

Since things were pretty well done except for the catering and Bobbie’s food, people took dips in the pool and relaxed for a couple of hours. The monokini brigade took over part of the patio as they swam and sunned. Dave liked the atmosphere that encouraged the partial nudity. He did note that Karen showed up but wore her conservative two-piece bathing suit the entire time. He decided that was some kind of statement she was making.

At four o’clock the graduates shooed everyone from the patio and made them go and get dressed or at least put on their bikini bras.

The party officially started at five o’clock. About twenty or thirty casually dressed students showed up right on the dot. Heather and Ashley checked them in. Checking in consisted of seeing and photographing their clean STD test certificates. Most came from the student health center, but a few were from other clinics. With a clear test, the young man or woman got an indelible stamp on the back of their left hand of a little cartoon character. They had been declared ‘legal’.

There was a lot of laughter at the check-in desk. Heather said that checking tests was becoming de rigueur at some of the other college parties. The whole school had a scare a few years earlier, and this caution was the result. No one thought it was an automatic invitation or requirement for doing anything further but it left everyone’s options open. If anything, it later contributed to the opportunity for spontaneity.

The afternoon crew got bottles of beer and then sat around the edge of the pool with their legs in the water in groups chatting and laughing about one thing and another. Some of the Circle members also welcomed the guests and helped them understand the party layout and explained that snacks would start appearing very soon.

Another group arrived at five-thirty and a larger group filtered in around six. More and more of the Circle members showed up, too. Jason and Robyn arrived, and it turned out they knew several of the pending graduates, so the interaction between the two groups started in earnest. Dave got introduced to several favored faculty members from the computer science department.

Dave was surprised that despite having an open bar that none of the students over-imbibed, at least in the early part of the evening. Quite a few of the women seemed to stick to soft drinks or simply bottles of water.

Playing bartender part of the time gave Dave a chance to assess some of the co-eds and joke with them about their change in status, and their auspicious entrance into the job market. More than one or two were headed off to a graduate school for their master’s degree.

Clarisse and Rachel relieved Heather and Ashley at the check-in station. Heather made a beeline for Dave, and then started to tout his wonders as a husband and adopting father to her son as she introduced him to her friends. Matthew was around meeting people and talking to them, but seemed more interested in the TV set up for his benefit in the Prentiss’ living room. His grandmother took him home with her just after his early dinner surrounded by co-eds.

Heather being an advocate for Dave and the other men in the Circle served as an icebreaker, and more interactions between the groups started. The DJ had started playing music but no one was dancing at that point. Dave guessed that it would take darkness to encourage that activity.

An increasing number of co-eds engaged Dave in a description of the Circle and what it represented. Heather had said enough about her life that they knew she was exceptionally loved and cared for by a large group of people, but not much more. The fact that she was one of four wives left some of their friends agog. Dave described the philosophy of the Circle and how it played out in the support and emotional feelings for each other. He tried to not mention the sexuality of the group, but it was implied in so much of what he had to say to respond to the questioners.

Heather teased a couple of the girls when they were the only ones talking with Dave. She said, “Of course, Dave isn’t the only one I make love with. I love all the men.” Her friends about dropped their eyeteeth at the admission. One asked, “How many men are there?”

Heather said, “I’m loved by about thirty women and seventeen men, plus my son, of course, but he’s a different kind of love.”

“And you’re physical with all of them – sexual?”

Heather grinned and responded, “Not all at the same time.”

One girl turned to Dave, “And you LET your wife do that?”

Dave harrumphed, “I don’t LET her do anything. She is not a possession. We decided to love one another. We made that choice and commitment, but she also loves others and has whatever freedom she wants to do anything she desires. All of us in the Circle do. That’s one of the fundamental tenets of all of us living together in this enclave.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.