Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations
Chapter 12: Expansion

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Expansion - As new lovers appear in interesting ways the Circle grows. Births and pregnancies. The trial of Joan's husband comes to a head with several surprises. Dave's mother reveals many things that lead to significant changes in many lives. The aviation interest spreads, but one in the Circle experiences a major crash. Engagements. Wedding. Blowout Graduation. A broken family fence is mended. New friends at the gate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave arrived home from work a little on the early side. He strolled out onto the patio rather than going directly in to change his clothes. He saw the couple and smiled to himself.

Elise lay on her back on one of the chaises. She only wore a tiny thong that did little to hide her nudity.

Dev was massaging suntan lotion or oil of some kind into her body. He was nearly naked as well wearing a very small bathing suit that was really a sack to hold his jewels, and he was already oiled up. Dev’s muscles bulged and flexed with every motion he made. His six-pack abs reflected the sunlight and made them stand out. He was an Adonis bringing pleasure to Aphrodite.

Dave noted that Dev had a hard on that kept threatening to escape the small sack he wore. He needn’t have worried. In that instant, he’d had enough. Dev scooped up Elise as though she were a feather, and strode across the patio with her to the gazebo. Seconds later, Dave heard his mother’s loud gasp of pleasure and moan as he penetrated her quim and the first orgasm from the muscular man ripped through her body.

Dave turned and headed into his home to change into casual clothes.

A little later as Dave was helping to tend bar, Elise draped an arm around her older son and kissed him. “Hello, David.”

“Hello, Mother. Welcome back. How long are you staying this time around?”

“A week or so. I leave Wednesday morning. Are you trying to get rid of me when I just arrived?” Her question was really just teasing.

Dave laughed, “No, no. I like having you around, plus you’re a big help, and you’re just full of surprises on every visit. I like surprises, even some of the ones where I was kind of involved. I was surprised to see you and Dev a little earlier.”

Elise looked at him in a teasing way, “He was spectacular, but whatever else have I done to surprise you?”

A few of the others were listening in on the conversation and almost laughing.

Dave put his finger aside his head. “Let me think! Hmmmmm. Aaron is only my half brother. You and dad were swingers. Dad got Betty Watson pregnant with a baby that turned out to be Gail Watson, whom Aaron dated in high school. Oh yes, you had a long sexual relationship with the Watsons aside from your swinging. Have I forgotten anything?”

“No. Maybe some day I’ll tell you more,” Elise teased. She kissed his cheek and then went over to where Dev, Kat, and Mike were talking.

Aaron joined him, “Are we sure she’s our mother?”

Dave said, “Probably. There is a family resemblance, although I always did wonder why you had the darkest hair in the family. I remember the genetics portion of our Bio class, and that kind of didn’t compute.”

Shelby was standing there, too, nursing a ginger ale. “Won’t the local genetic class have fun with this group when the kids hit that level. Half the kids’ fathers won’t be their dads. Dave’s genes will show up just about everywhere. I can hardly wait to see us explain that to the teacher.”

After dinner, Bobbie kissed Dave. She whispered, “I’m making friends with Owen tonight. Is there anything I should know ahead of time?”

“WYSIWYG (whizzy-wig),” he said.

“Huh?”

“What you see is what you get. He’s a genuinely nice guy. If you’re not already in love with him you will be by the end of the night.”

“I was hoping to find you later. Is that all right?”

“If you want, come up to my bedroom. We never lock the doors, but my guess is that I’ll see you at breakfast.” He grinned at her and she went off.

Dave turned around right into a kiss with Abby. “Well, hello, to you, too.”

Abby said, “I would like to make love with you. Except for when I was first joining, we haven’t done much together and I’m starting to feel distant from you.”

“No, no. Can’t let that happen. Thank you.” Dave locked her in his arms and kissed the hot woman that was his boss’ mistress. She was very casually dressed in a braless crop top that flipped up as he touched her chest and invited him to fondle her breasts. She purred into his mouth as he stroked her breasts.

Abby said, “We need a female partner. Not all the women have a guy tonight, but we all want one.”

“Would you mind if Heather joined us. I haven’t been with my wife for a few nights.”

Abby went off and came back with a smiling Heather in tow. Heather pointed at the house and declared, “Big bed.” The three headed off together.

As they walked, Heather revealed, “Your mother is going to try to fuck her way through the Circle over the next week. She’s worried that people don’t know her well enough to allow her to join the Circle, so she’s on a mission.”

Dave shook his head, “I’m sure she’ll be received well. A new pussy or new tongue or mouth is always welcome.”

Abby teased, “Well, I’ll be kind of new for you two and you’ll be kind of new for me.”

“Heather and I will make an effort to fix that over the next two hours.”

“I can hardly wait.”


Dave heard via the grapevine that Doug Quigley and Pete Potter had two intensive days of interviewing and doing due diligence regarding their taking over the FBO at Sky Ranch Airport and taking deed to the land, a small general aviation facility about ten miles from the Circle.

He’d also heard that they’d reestablished some old friendships and love relationships, and started a few new ones. To his surprise, the subject of housing hadn’t even been raised, at least with anybody he knew.

Bobbie let him know on Tuesday that she and Ken Toomey had several long talks about Maddy and her taking over his townhouse, and they had arrived at a win-win solution. Ken put a condition on the sale that the two of them had to be accepted as Circle members. Since they were starting to expand their ‘friendships’ beyond one or two people, Dave felt sure that wouldn’t be a problem.

Bobbie and Maddy liked to occasionally double team one of the men, and that also let them express their love for each other in the same session. He’d seen the two of them coming from what he believed were intimate relationships with Ty, Sean, Owen, and Jack.

The board tabled the vote to approve the two women buying the townhouse until the routine monthly general membership meeting where someone would bring their names forward. Ty tested the opinions, and no one had a problem with what had been proposed. Julie had also tightened up the dues’ numbers and methodology regarding the monthly contributions to maintain the Circle for Ken’s unit.

Also, at the board meeting, Dave raised the issue of another townhouse complex and several additional homes on the property the Circle owned. He spoke with some authority about the best locations for each kind of dwelling, the impact on the existing Circle, and how the Circle would handle the costs and timing of construction. A number of questions were raised requiring further study.

In mid-May, Dave and Holly drove up to InDrex, one of the companies where Dave sat on the board. They spent the day with Bjorn Andersen, the CEO, and Nathan Ryder, the newly appointed chief operating officer for the place. Bjorn had taken to heart the concern the venture capital firm had raised about being the key man, and how the company would fold up if he suddenly disappeared. Nathan or Nat as he preferred was rapidly moving to a point where he could keep the place going. He estimated another six months in the COO position and he’d be as able to run the place and continue the mission as Bjorn did.

While in Orlando at InDrex, Dave and Holly were both nearly bowled over by Tan, the sharp Asian techie Dave had recommended to Bjorn because she knew so much about driverless cars. Tan demonstrated the software for their car and app on a tenth scale mock-up that they ran in the parking lot behind their offices. Tan laid kisses and hugs on the pair initially, and then as they were preparing to leave to drive back to Sarasota, she wrangled an invitation to visit over some weekend.

In the car on the way home, Holly asked, “How much does Tan know about the Circle?”

“If she remembers it all, and I think she does, everything. I told the two of you together, and I don’t recall holding back much when we were in Sedona because I didn’t think I’d see either of you again after that week.”

“Do you think she told Bjorn? He seemed unusually friendly. Oh, he stayed within bounds as far as I was concerned, but he seemed like he’d loosened up a lot. I remember you used that vocabulary about what you and Alice had done years ago.”

Dave chortled, “Well, he didn’t come on to me either, so maybe he was just having a good day. Having so many people interested in buying your company before you’ve even gone public would brighten any day.”

“Do you think he should sell out?”

“He holds most of the stock. He could decide right now to do that.”

“But he brought on Nathan and Tan, he has all those engineers and technicians, and seems to like overseeing the various software development efforts. He does some of the programming himself.”

“I guess we’ll find out in the near future. Some of the offers he mentioned had expiration dates on them – all of them this year.”

“Do you think Tan would fit in the Circle?”

“Without doubt.”

“What about Bjorn?”

“Based on what I’ve seen, yes; BUT, how aligned are they with the various precepts that underpin the Circle. Could they both loosen up enough to fully participate the way you and I do?”

Holly went silent as she thought about what she knew about the three interesting people we’d just left.”


Ty stood in front of the general membership meeting on the last Monday evening in May. Only members of the Circle were present. No guests were present.

He spoke, “You have had a couple of months to get to know Bobbie Wyatt and Maddy Granger. They wish to become members of the Circle, and have been taking steps to befriend and develop relationships with each of you, some more than others as we might expect. If we elect them, they will be full members, and they will complete a real estate deal they’ve worked out with Ken Toomey to buy his apartment. In your hands are the one-page biographies for each of them. The only other point I can make is my personal observation that I think they would both fit well with us and be an asset to our community.” He paused and looked around the room. “Are there any comments or questions before I make the two motions we will vote on?”

The room was silent.

Ty said, “Motion one for this meeting is to elect Roberta Wyatt, aka Bobbie, as a full member of the Circle. Motion two for this meeting is to elect Madison Granger, aka Maddy, as a full member of the Circle. As usual we will use secret ballots. Julie and Dale will pass out the ballots now, collect them, and together with Jack Anders, count them and certify them to this group.”

About fifteen minutes later, Ty called on Julie to stand and deliver the results of the voting. She stood and said, “Motion one and motion two both pass with unanimous votes by the membership present in this meeting.” There was a ripple of applause. The Circle had two new members.

Ty then asked Dave to report on a special board project. Dave stood and went to a large foam board that had been covered with a black drape cloth. He said, “Over the past three months, I have watched the interest in the Circle continue to expand beyond our current membership. I believe there may be as many as five or six potential new members, and I believe that most of them will want some kind of housing here in the Circle. We know of one individual who would like to build a home on our property, as well.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.