Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Going and Coming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Going and Coming - As new lovers appear in interesting ways the Circle grows. Births and pregnancies. The trial of Joan's husband comes to a head with several surprises. Dave's mother reveals many things that lead to significant changes in many lives. The aviation interest spreads, but one in the Circle experiences a major crash. Engagements. Wedding. Blowout Graduation. A broken family fence is mended. New friends at the gate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The courtroom was not nearly as crowded as it had been during the hearing. There were still a few journalists present, as well as an assortment of the curious and some bottom skimmers looking for an edge to make some money off someone less fortunate. In contrast, the back row of the gallery held Joan, Dale, Alice, Emily, Dave, and Ashley, who’d decided to tag along more out of curiosity.

“ALL RISE,” the bailiff called out.

Judge Margaret Hernandez swept into the courtroom with her robes blowing out behind her, as though in a fierce wind. She took the bench and looked out at the room. Brian Coswell and his lawyer sat on her right behind a table. Brad James, the ADA and prosecutor in the case, sat to her left.

“The defendant will please rise,” she instructed.

Judge Hernandez lit into him like a hot buzz saw going through cold butter. What didn’t melt went flying off in a zillion different directions.

“Mr. Coswell, this court and the State of Florida find your behavior offensive, illegal, and reprehensible. You have been proven and judged guilty by a jury of your peers to spousal abuse and aggravated stalking with intent to induce suicide the woman that was your wife. You apparently have no shame.

“Accordingly, this court sentences you to twelve years for the charge of spousal abuse and twenty years for aggravated stalking, sentences to be served serially at the Hardee County Correctional Institute. Time already served in the Sarasota County jail will serve towards your overall obligation. Sentences will commence immediately as soon as the sheriff can arrange for transport to the facility.”

The judge looked around the courtroom. “There being no other business before this court, we are adjourned.”

As the judge left the room, Dale gave a low whistle. “Wow, thirty-two years. Bummer.”


Ken was in the core living room with a very pregnant Pam curled up against him as she dozed. Alice was nearby nursing Johnny. Dave, Ty, and Owen were also in the conversation circle.

Ken said, “The life I have now isn’t going to allow me to be here anywhere near as much as I want. Sarasota is really a backwater on the major aviation routes. As much as I hate the idea, I’m thinking I should sell my townhouse and get a place to live in Raleigh or Salt Lake City. It’s not that I won’t come by, it’s just I can’t see living here. The stress and commute to get to work is just too much.”

Ty said, “Ken, we understand, and we will let you go. You no longer need to pay your monthly fee, and if you tell us what to do, we’ll help you prepare your unit for sale.”

Ken said, “Well, along those lines I have an idea I wanted to talk to you about before I took it any further.” He looked around at the others and there appeared to be interest.

Ken continued, “Since I left, Sky Ranch has been looking for a pilot or two to fill my shoes. I heard through the grapevine that my friends from Ashville, Doug Quigley and Pete Potter, are itchy to move and find other employment away from that geography. They’ve even started to look in Florida. I can vouch for both of them as good guys, and you’ve met them when they visited here.”

Dave laughed, “I also have a video of them with Alice and Pam in very compromising situations.” He got serious after that, “But that doesn’t mean that they’d really fit in here.”

Ken nodded in agreement. “How does one go about recruiting someone for the Circle? You’re the expert. Look how many people you’ve brought in. Heck, just about the whole Circle is based on friends, relatives, and lovers you’ve had.”

Dave reacted, “That’s not quite true.”

Ken recited the list, “Let’s see, since you, the Marburys, Connors, and Winters created your foursome, you’ve brought in Pam, Roy – indirectly, Owen, Julie, Christie, Heather, Mike, Clarisse, Nancy, Aaron, Shelby, Holly, Dale, Susan, me – via Alice and Pam, Donna, Erin, Emily, Derek, Abby, Paul, Megan, Ashley, and recently Joan. As I think about it, only Jack, Grace, and Rachel arrived through a route other than one going through your bed, so to speak.”

Dave slowly nodded. Ken had a point.

Ken followed up, “Now you see why I ask YOU about recruiting, if that’s even the right word. Doug and Pete are both good guys. We were in the same Wing in the USAF, so knew each other well.”

“But how do they think about relationships, love, exclusivity, monogamy, sharing, jealousy, and so on – all the underpinnings that make the Circle the Circle? We’ve loosened up and so have the others where we ended up adopting a common view, or nearly so. Where are they on that spectrum?”

“They’ve each had long-term relationships. Pete was married for a while, but his ex- couldn’t handle the military, so ended things with a Dear John letter and a unilateral divorce.”

“Who’ve they been with in the Circle?”

“Well, you know about Pam and Alice. When they were here, I think they also made love with Julie and Nancy. Other than that, and whatever other social contacts they had over dinner that night, I doubt they met very many people.”

Dave thought for a moment and then spoke. “I never intended to put myself in the role of chief recruiter or as the head of the admissions office. Ultimately, everybody voted to admit all the people you named. I can’t think of a vote we’ve had that wasn’t unanimous. If the ‘system’ was working the way I think it was intended I think we’d all get to know somebody, there’d be a lot of philosophical talks with them by some of us about the underlying tenets of the Circle, and then some Circle member or two would put them forward as members.”

“So what are you telling me?”

“A couple of things. First, you will continue to be a Circle member, although we’ll put you on the ‘Inactive’ list. Like Martin and Sasha, until you move in – back in in your case, you’ll be more than welcome here, but not a dues paying member, so to speak. Second, you will always have the right to recommend somebody as a member.”

Ken accepted that and said, “So, I guess I need to get the guys down here for some visits. It’s not like they can drive over from town.”

Dave shrugged. “Get Alice and Pam involved. See what they think.”

Later that evening, Alice said, “I talked to Ken. We’re on the same page about Pete and Doug. He’s going to arrange a job interview for them with the company that owns Sky Ranch, and invite the two of them to stay in the Circle for that time. They’ll be here at least two nights, and maybe three.”

Dave asked, “I forgot to ask, but are they a couple?”

Alice shook her head, “No, just great buds.”

Friday and Saturday nights were kind of unique, because Dave let the word out that Ken was having to pull back from living in Sarasota, and hence wouldn’t be around as much as he’d been in the past. The women wanted to say goodbye to him, and be sure he’d remember them.

Dave got to cuddle up with Joan again, after she’d bid Ken goodbye in a sensuous fuck that took place on the massage table just about in the middle of everything.

Thinking about teasing Bobbi, the Circle’s chef, he took Joan into the gazebo to make love with her. They even stood in the doorway and made out as they rubbed their naked bodies against each other in erotic ways. Once fully inside the open room, Dave made sure to move the massage bed in the gazebo so that it lined up to give the best view towards the windows from Bobbie’s apartment.

Joan teased Dave as kissed her and fingered her quim, she observed, “So, you also want to nail our chef? I think she’d be hot to have in the Circle. Is she watching?”

Dave surreptitiously studied the darkened windows of Bobbie’s apartment looking for a clue as to her voyeur tendencies. What he saw astonished him, but he didn’t let on about what he’d seen.

Joan had felt him shudder when he’d peeked at Bobbie’s windows. She asked, “What’d you just see? You reacted to something.”

He dropped down in front of her right at the entrance to the gazebo and started to suck on her cunt. From her earlier lovemaking session she had a pronounced clit that he found easy to suck on and stimulate her, plus she was still wet with the cum from probably Ken.

Dave nuzzled into Joan’s pussy right after his tongue and fingers went deep inside her for the nth time. He whispered up at her, “Bobbie’s sofa faces the window. Even though they’re in the dark, I could see that she was on the sofa with Maddy. They’re both naked and making love. They have toys they’re using on each other lying nearby.”

Joan sighed mostly in response to Dave’s fingers pistoning into her body. “I hope they show us soon that they want to be with the rest of us in an intimate way. I like both of them so much.”

Dave teased, “You don’t mind putting on a show for them?”

Joan laughed, “Maybe if it’s a good show they’ll come out and join us.” There was more than a tone of invitation in her voice. After a minute she said, “I almost can’t believe I said that. A year ago or more I’d have sooner jumped off a building than believed I was capable of lusting after and loving another female.”

“You seem to have done all right with the males?”

“Oh, no problem there. I just never knew I was bisexual.”

Dave had to laugh at her admission. To change the subject he gestured to the massage table and said to her, “How shall we do this?”

Joan teased, “Oh, dear. I thought you knew how to make love. Well, you have this thing between your legs called a penis, and I have a kind of hole in the same area that starts my vagina that you’ve been tasting. Now, what you’re supposed to do, is put...”

“OK. OK. OK.” Dave carefully picked her up over his shoulder and strode the five paces to the massage table and set her down on top of it. Joan squealed slightly in surprise. She spread her legs and he stood in front of her and they kissed quite passionately. Dave was harder than steel, so without using his hands he slowly speared his cock into Joan’s luscious body.

Joan groaned, “Oh, fuck, that feels so good. I love having your cock deep inside me like this. I love you.” She pushed into his body so she could get every last morsel of his male delight inside her. They held the position of her being fully penetrated until Dave felt her vagina flutter in an orgasm. Joan moaned again, and mashed her mouth against his in a kiss of epic proportions.

The angle of the table relative to the windows meant that every stroke, lick, suck, and penetration of fingers or tongue had been visible to Bobbie and Maddy. They’d be hard to miss, since the action was only a few feet from their window.

After that kiss their bodies started to move to and fro, pulling apart just far enough to allow the head of Dave’s prick to sense the air and then they pushed together to re-penetrate her body with his fullness. Joan threw her head back in obvious ecstasy, at one point with her legs over Dave’s shoulders.

Dave toyed with her breasts and her clit, lightly pinching her nipples and then using his thumb or a couple of fingers on her clit. He could tell he was finding the right nerve endings because of how her body jumped and writhed for him.

Joan panted at one point, “Are they still watching?”

Dave glanced towards the windows. “Yes. They have a two-headed dildo that they’re sharing, but they’re both watching us from the sofa.”

“Let me be on top.”

Joan and Dave extracted his cock and he reclined on the massage table. She mounted him being sure to position her body so that Dave’s deep penetration of her body when she slid down his shaft was visible to Maddy and Bobbie. Her external focus soon faded as another large orgasm built inside her. Dave went on the same journey with her, and together they exploded together sending up fireworks into the sky. Afterwards, they lay together and cuddled, kissing and whispering words of love to each other.


Elise returned!

Dave and Aaron’s mother had showed up again for a week or so with one day’s notice. The Circle was better prepared to welcome outside guests since the onslaught of babies had started. Mike graciously removed his announcements of Circle member’s latest porn films that he’d posted to his web site. However, he did occasionally post a small ‘Help Wanted’ notice for an assistant photographer or model when he had some special project he wanted to try. Of course, he still used the oral grapevine to announce his other accomplishments.

The Friday and Saturday evening sex parties on the patio vanished completely if any relatives were around. Since Elise arrived on a Wednesday and planned to stay until the following Thursday plans were postponed for the usual weekend party. Activities would revert to various homes.

One thing that didn’t change, especially since the weather got warmer and sunnier, was the dress code for the patio. Whenever any of the women were home, they would frequent the patio wearing bikini bottoms and little else. The men, when they were home, continued to wear their thin athletic shorts or bathing suit around the patio, often without a shirt. That dress code persisted even walking out onto Circle Drive to the mailboxes. Certainly no one in the Circle thought anything of that behavior. Elise watched the local custom with interest, but said nothing.

Elise had dropped several ‘‘bombs’ on her sons during her last visit. The first was that they had different fathers, so the ‘boys’ weren’t full brothers, but were half brothers. Their late-father had raised them both without bias because of the tie to another couple they loved that had sired Aaron. Aaron and Dave had talked and reassured each other multiple times that the discovery made no difference to the closeness and affection the two felt for each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.