Doggie Style...for Real - Cover

Doggie Style...for Real

Copyright© 2018 by Brittni4u

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As a virgin teen, I dog sat for my grandparents and that opened up a time for experimentation and sex that I will never forget.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I have always loved animals. When I was a little girl, my family would go to the San Diego zoo and I was fascinated as I observed the variety of species. For some reason, I would empathize with them and try to imagine what they were thinking and feeling. I hoped they were happy while living in captivity.

I felt the same way about pets and when I was seven years old, my father got us a cat. I loved her and cared for her and on my twelfth birthday, poor Ebony passed away. I was devastated and I asked my father if we could get a dog and he would not allow it because he claimed they were just too messy in the house. Because of this, I would always make sure I petted and hugged on loveable dogs and pets of my friends.

My grandparents had two huge male Great Dane dogs that were beautiful and the sweetest things. They lived about a half mile from our house and I would take every opportunity to ride my bike over there to play with them. My grandpa loved an old western movie called Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid so the dogs’ names were Butch and Sundance. Even though the dogs were gentle giants, they were so big that there were times when they would unintentionally push me around while we played.

As I got a little older, I was able to hold my own with Butch and Sundance but still had trouble with the two dogs that stood just over three feet tall. They could lift up and put their paws on my shoulders with no trouble and lick my face. At fifteen years old, I was a 5’5, 110 pound blonde girl who learned to maintain a tough stance against the dogs which stemmed from my gymnastics background. Both dogs came from the same mother so they were tough to tell apart except Butch had an extra dark spot on the back of his neck.

During the summer of that year, my Grandparents were traveling to Europe for two weeks and asked me if I would like to stay at their house and dog sit. Their house was large with wooden floors and cathedral ceilings. Not only that, they had a pool, an ATV, and lots of land to ride. I readily agreed to stay there after school had ended for the year. My first day was to start in late May and my last would be on June 11th which, ironically, was my birthday. Of course when Grandpa and I walked in with my luggage, Butch and Sundance were so excited to see me, they just about knocked me down when they jumped up to lick my face, “Hello.”

I was just as excited to be staying with them when I tried to settle them down in my doggie voice, “Calm down. Calm down boys. I am staying with you. Yes I am. Oh, yes I am.” Then I petted the sides of their heads and gave them kisses on the top of their snouts.

Grandpa help me get my bags to the guest room in which I would be staying. I unpacked, ate dinner with my grandparents before taking an evening dip in the pool. Grandma approached me after I had come in, showered and put on my comfortable sweats and t-shirt for the evening. She handed me 500 dollars for my future services and when I refused to take it, she kept insisting until I did. That evening I played around on my computer with social media and watched a movie. I just knew it was going to be a good experience.

Early the next morning, they left and I was a teenage “homeowner” for two weeks. I called my best friend Maggie who lived a few blocks from where I was staying and she came over to swim and hangout with me. We also rode our bikes on the park bike trail and the dogs got their exercise while following us. That evening, both dogs were tired and curled up on the floor for a good night’s rest.

The next morning, I let the dogs out for a bathroom break when I heard the lady from across the street yelling, “Hey! Hey, stop that! Leave her alone!”

I ran to the door and opened it to see Sundance trying to hump the lady’s poodle while she was trying to swat him with a broom. Butch was close and sniffing the entire action.

I whistled and loudly called the dogs, “Sundance! Butch! Get over here! Come here boy! Come on! Come on!”

He was too engrossed in attempting to get some action from that poodle rather than listen to me. I had to physically walk over and shoo them back with me. When we got into the house poor Sundance’s cock was hard and bouncing around. I had never seen a dog penis before and it looked pinkish grey with tons of little spider veins. It reminded me of the wrapped braught hot dogs in individual packages before my dad would grill them. I didn’t want the poor dog to be horny all day so in my young mind, I thought I needed to do something to help him out.

My only sexual experience up to that point was that I had jerked off a boy I had a crush on a couple times in middle school. In both instances, it didn’t take very long for him to cum all over his belly and my hand. I also rationalized that since I was helping the dog out, how wrong could it be? I knelt down beside Sundance and gently petted him from his neck, down his back with one hand while I reached underneath him with the other.

I took hold of his hard cock and it also felt like an extremely tight thick sausage, “Easy boy. I’m going to help you. Just relax.”

When I began stroking it, I was surprised that it felt much bigger than what I had imagined doggie penises to be. It was longer and thicker than the one cock I had jacked off. Sundance stood still with his mouth open and panting while I relieved him. I continued petting his back while I soothingly stroked him off, “Just relax boy and let me do this. You are going to feel so much better.”

Within seconds, his cock began squirting doggie sperm all over the hard wood floor underneath himself. He panted quicker until I was finished. I let go and he stepped over the puddle, turned and sniffed it before walking away. I felt good that I had done him a favor but I had to quickly clean up the mess. His cum was thinner and runnier than a guy’s but seemed to feel warmer. I washed the sticky mess off my hand before getting a warm wash cloth and wiping it up off the floor.

The day continued as normal when Maggie came over for our usual hang out and fun. I don’t know if it was my hormones at that time or the fact sex was new and exciting but that evening while playing with the dogs, I couldn’t get what I had done to Sundance out of my head. My mind was starting to think naughty thoughts about the dogs.

I was a virgin but that didn’t change what was in my mind as I asked myself questions and provided some sensible answers, “Should I let the dogs screw me and take my virginity? At least they wouldn’t hurt my reputation and brag to all their friends. I’m not taking birth control and there would be no chance of pregnancy. We would be providing a service and a much needed relief to each other. Is that mistreating animals? I would never do something to hurt anyone.”

No matter my decision, I knew my pussy was wet and I needed to masturbate which I was no stranger in doing. I was going to do it on the huge L-shaped sectional sofa in the living room. I had to do some prep work before I started. I made sure all the blinds were closed, the doors were locked, and then spread two sheets from the hall closet over the couch where I was going to be lying so not to make a mess.

I stripped off my clothing and tossed them on the floor beside the sofa and leaned back on the arm with my legs spread and my knees bent. I touched myself and reveled in my own wetness. My folds were slick and gooey which made dipping my finger all the more pleasurable. I pinched my sensitive nipples then moved my fingers down to my pussy before running my lubed digit around my anus, up through my lips and then circling my clit. Both dogs watched from across the room and I fantasized they knew what I was doing and getting horny by my exhibitionism. That aroused me more.

In reality, they were getting more aroused from the smell of my strong pussy that was starting to permeate around the room. I was playing with myself and both dogs came over to me, only to stop where my pants were laying in a pile. They both were rooting and sniffing the crotch of my panties which only made me rub my clit harder. I was so horny! I couldn’t control myself so I turned my body so that I was no longer laying long ways on the couch but with me facing the proper direction as if one was sitting normally. My knees were still bent, my legs spread and I slid my butt to the edge to offer my pussy for the licking.

“Come on guys. Come here and get it,” I spoke while lightly tapping the inside of my thigh.

This time it was Butch who led the way as he trotted over, first sniffing between my legs before using his flat five inch tongue on it. I gasped and leaned back as the little tactile bristles on the spongy surface felt amazing. He licked and licked and when Sundance joined him, I began orgasming! My body shook and heaved for several seconds as I used my own personal “vibrator.”

All the licking and smelling caused Butch to raise up and allow his breeding instincts to take over. I could see his hard cock protruding out of his furry foreskin so I then had to make a decision if I was going to go through with it. My womb had not been penetrated but I was at that age where I had thought about it frequently. In my lustful state, I was no longer thinking rationally. After a short contemplation, I wanted to do it! It was time.

“Hold on, Butch. Give me a second,” I assured the impatient dog.

I got down off the couch and put my knees on the floor as I leaned over the sitting cushions. Butch was desperate as he was already humping the air before quickly climbing on, giving me a few scratches on my shoulder in the process. When he was on my back that is when I truly felt how big a dog he was. He seemed to be controlling me more than the other way around. He continued humping the air trying to find my opening.

I reached behind me, took old of his thrusting penis and guided it to my pussy. It wasn’t like I could tell him to go slow so I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fists awaiting for the searing pain of losing my flower. Butch crammed his big dick inside me until it tore its way though. It was so big! I squealed in pain but soon forgot all about it as the dog was now breeding me like one of his own.

His thrusting was powerful and jarring me back and forth. Butch had his front paws wrapped over my shoulders and I could feel his warm panting breath on the back of my neck. He was not only holding them tightly for leverage but to also make sure I wasn’t going anywhere until he finished. The stretching and sliding inside me hurt but also felt good. Thinking about what I was doing was so wrong and taboo only made me wetter. I was getting close to cumming when Butch let out a jet of his own cum that warmed my insides. He stopped pumping and allowed it to all to squirt deep in my vagina.

When finished, he hopped down from my back and when his cock withdrew, his doggie spunk dripped out of me for a few seconds like a water spigot that hadn’t been turned off properly. Butch stuck his nose under my leaking vagina for a quick sniff before he walked around in a circle. Even though my freshly broken hymen was tender, I was so close to an orgasm before he had ejaculated. I needed more.

While remaining in the same position with my knees on the floor and my body bent over the couch, I looked back and smacked my butt a few times to entice Sundance, “Come on! Get some boy! It’s your turn! Come on!”

Sundance put his snout between my legs from behind and paused before he hopped up wrapping his front paws around my shoulder just like is doggie brother had done. Before I had a chance to help his erection hit its target, Butch was able to slide it in me on his first attempt.

When his thick size touched my cervix, I winced while gasping, “Oh!” He immediately began pumping it in and out with his balls slapping me, “Thump ... thump ... thump ... thump!”

That was exactly what I needed when I shrieked, “Oh, yes! Ohhh! Right there! Ahhhh! Augghhhh!”

That was my first penetration orgasm in my young life! I put my face down onto the couch with my face scrunched trying to recover from the sheer pleasure I had just experienced and to take all that Sundance had to offer. He then began licking in the air as he unloaded an even bigger mess inside me than what Butch had deposited. When he dismounted, another gush of dog cum spewed down my thighs onto the floor between my legs.

I stayed in that position and rubbed my pussy trying to get myself off one more time. It was so slimy and I loved dipping my fingers in and using the lubrication to vibrate my clit. I was no longer paying attention to the dogs but to myself when one of them jumped back up on me for a second round. His cock slid in and the hunching started all over but this time he was going a little slower and deeper.

I was encircling my clit with my finger when the hunching stopped all together. Feeing so full, I gasped, “Oh. I’m cummin!! Augghhhhhhh! Augghhouch!”

My orgasm was abruptly stopped with extreme pain! It felt like somebody was shoving a bottle up me and I wanted the dog down, “Ouch! Get down! Owww! What are you doing? Owww! Down boy!”

Then another extremely warm stream of K9 sperm flooded my pussy but it was difficult to enjoy it with all that vaginal stretching discomfort. I tried to shake him off but he wouldn’t budge and when I tried to push his cock out, it felt like it was stuck inside me. I was helpless and just decided to bite my lip as I whimpered and pressed my face harder into the couch seat.

I thought he was taking an extremely long time to finish and it seemed strange because he had already cum again. Finally, it felt like somebody trying to pull a ball out of my pussy when everything plopped out with much of the runny spunk following right behind it. What a relief! I quickly turned to see what happened when I noticed what looked like one large testicle above his two balls. It was Butch and his cock was reddish and bounced like it was weighted down.

I got up holding myself, went to the bathroom, wiped out much of the slime and took a shower. I was in pain not only from losing my virginity but from whatever Butch had done to me. Before I was to find out, I had a big mess on the floor to clean up. There was even some doggie semen on the sheet that covered the couch. It was difficult to bend over and clean and I was worried he may have hurt me or himself so I googled it. That is when I found my answer. The technical term is bulbus glandis or some might call it the knot.

I learned that dogs have this knot to tie the male and female together to prevent penis withdrawal during sex. While inside the vagina, the penis knot swells up larger than the opening. This ensures that the sperm and prostatic fluid is deposited into the female which is nature’s way to increase the likelihood of procreation. That completely explained what happened to me and I was even more relieved nobody was hurt and it was all normal.

The next morning after my bike ride, my vagina was too sore for any type of intercourse but the dogs seemed to be aroused and antsy when I walked in. I figured I had started something that might be difficult to stop. They were sniffing my crotch though my shorts and just about knocking me down trying to hunch me again. While one would sniff, the other kept trying to first lick my face then up under my ass.

I laughed as I spoke to the dogs, “Ok! Ok! Calm down! If we are going to do something, we have to do it one at a time.”

I had thought during my bike ride about the doggies and the sex I had with them. I continued to wrestle with idea of having so much fun versus something so taboo. My hormones were really working me over and my arousal was at top level. Even though my pussy was out of commission, I was in the mood for more experimentation with my buddies. They certainly were in the mood for it as well.

I took Butch in the other room and closed door while bringing the overly excited Sundance out to the living room with me. I petted him while assuring, “That’s a good boy. You want me to make you feel good, don’t you baby?”

I took off my shorts and then my panties. I put my shorts back on so that Butch wouldn’t get any bright ideas. My panties were still damp from my sweaty exercise and I knew the crotch aroma would get him hard. While holding them up to his nose with one hand, I began rubbing his underneath area until I found his penis.

He thrashed his head back and forth while inhaling my silky undies and soon he was supporting a hard-on. I debated with myself to either jack him off or suck it. I was very curious about giving a blowjob and this was an opportunity to check another first off my list. My pussy was wet thinking about it so I made my decision to suck but how was I going to perform it?

I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and the very large Sundance standing overtop me. I took hold of his cock and surprisingly it was very flexible and was easy to bring over to the side of his body. I was able to get a good look and realized that it was at least 8 1/2 inches long, not counting the deflated knot. The veiny foreskin was leaking and I put my mouth on the tip while running my tongue inside the rim. The foreskin had one side that stuck out further like a little pencil tip and I made sure I sucked on that as well. The liquid had no taste. I covered my teeth with my lips and began sucking Sundance’s dick while I also jerked it. I tried to deepthroat it several times until I gagged. It was just too big for my inexperienced oral skills.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.