Sophie and the Supergirls
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Daydreamz

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sophie and her girlfriend are super curious: what are her parents getting up to, with a strange young girl?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First  

So the next evening they repeated the process of getting in, but skipped the gangbang to save their energy for exploring. While they waited with the hermies they chatted with them and taught them some more words. The hermies were quite content to have sex, or not, whatever the girls wanted.

When the building had gone quiet Sophie and Effie climbed up the stairs.

The door to the left side corridor opened with the card. It was dimly lit, like the other one. The first office door was locked, and for the first time the card didn’t work. Same with the next one. They skipped a few doors and tried another one, with the same result. This wasn’t as easy as the other corridor.

Then three from the end they saw one that had a red light above it, unlit, a big sign saying “No Entry Unaccompanied”, and a big handle with a card slot in the middle. Again their card didn’t work.

“Any more cards in the drawer?” suggested Effie, so they ran down to the office and looked. Sure enough towards the back was another card, that was red. They ran back up. They looked at each other, then Sophie put the card in and out. The lock clicked, she pushed on the handle; it wouldn’t move.

She pulled it up instead, and with a clunking of bolts it rotated upwards. The door opened into a dimly lit room with light coming through a glazed door.

Effie found the light switch and they saw it was a small anteroom, containing nothing but a coat rack. There was a door opposite, with the window in it, and a red sign saying ‘Interlocked’. Sophie let the outer door close behind them and they went over and peered through. Looking at them from a few metres away was a skinny man with a huge forehead ... and four arms!!

He was smiling at them and beckoning them in. Next to him was a woman - at least she had a feminine face somehow and even tits - good-sized firm-looking tits - also with four arms but a smaller forehead, and next to her were four younger versions of the same thing, three looking male and one female. They seemed like a family.

Sophie and Effie looked at each other. It wasn’t every day you got to meet what was probably a family from another planet!! And they looked friendly, after all.

Sophie inserted the red card, it opened the door, and she stepped through, with Effie right behind.

“Ah! Pussy!” the biggest male said immediately, beaming more widely than ever. “Nice! Thanks so much.” He looked them over shamelessly.

“Hello,” said Sophie, thinking this wasn’t really the kind of greeting she’d been expecting. Normally if a man had referred to her like that she’d have been cross with him! Still, it was remarkable that he spoke English at all. “I’m Sophie and this is Effie. We were wondering about where the girls were grown, the hermaphrodites?”

“Of course! I am Thoro, and this is my family, my sons Edo, Keko and Analko, and my wife and daughter. That’s all stopped for now, the growing, they said we were doing it wrong, but you can see.” His English was unaccented and very correct, as though copied from the BBC News. He waved his two left arms down the room. The girls saw that several offices had been joined up into one long room, with a door at the far end.

The rest of the space family stood up, on two legs just like humans, and the four males began to walk down with them. They were all wearing clothing like a sari – one piece of fabric wrapped round them. Even the young males were quite a bit bigger than the females, and quite a lot taller than Effie and Sophie too. They were very skinny though, and their arms were especially thin, though their skin looked like human skin, pale brown.

Apart from the arms they had two of everything like humans, and the faces were quite similar, with eyes and ears and nostrils and a mouth. Well it did all make good sense, Sophie was thinking, to evolve to be like that: two of something gives balance, grip, depth vision; two is generally a good number, except nobody needs more than one mouth. Sense organs all round the brain. And they must be very clever with such huge foreheads! The four arms were a mystery though.

When they got down to the end Thoro opened the door and gestured for the girls to go in. Inside was a lot of large apparatus, including a big clear tank two-thirds full of some stiff-looking translucent liquid, and an array of smaller steel tanks, all connected by tubes and wiring. Next to the large tank were five hospital-type beds in a row, with a clear plastic covers that had been left open - adult-sized incubators perhaps? A couple of blank computer screens and keyboards were on a table at the side, with office chairs. It all looked rather neglected and, it had to be admitted, a bit uninformative and even disappointing.

“We grew them here,” said Thoro. “We know DNA, how to code it to form cells how they wanted. We help you, you help us.” He smiled. “It’s nice of them to send us you. So pretty, and such perfect bodies.”

Do you mind!?’ thought Sophie, but she didn’t say it out loud, in case it spoiled things and stopped them finding out about the growing.

But while she and Effie were peering at the tanks, he came up from behind, right between them. His head was at their level now for some reason. Sophie felt a dizziness, and then a weird surge of pleasure rushed through her. She looked at Effie, to see her looking aroused and quite disorientated as well!

Edo, the eldest son, came over and put his head next to Effie on her other side. Thoro put his head even closer to Sophie’s. The confusion and arousal intensified, then they were being undressed! And all Sophie could think about was her tingling tits and pussy! Four hands each, all at once, were undoing their belts and removing tees and bras and trainers and panties, just like that, so in a moment, before they could even turn round, they were naked.

She turned and saw the space man and his son, without moving away, slip off their saris, to reveal two cocks! Two each that was!! A big one above a rather thinner one, both looking rock hard and oozing some creamy white liquid.

The girls were nudged backwards to land naked on the nearest bed, on their backs. The space man and boy stayed very close, falling with them, their protruding foreheads almost touching Sophie’s head and Effie’s. Anyway, the main thing in Sophie’s mind was to get something in her desperate pussy!

Thoro held her shoulders with two of his four arms, opened her legs with the other two, and she could feel, for the first time ever, something trying to enter her ass!

The big cock slid into her pussy, while the smaller one pushed its way into her tight, virgin back passage. It would’ve hurt, but the lubricant the cocks were emitting helped them to slide in. So it was weird, but it didn’t actually hurt, and she didn’t want it to stop!

In a few seconds she was completely impaled on the two cocks, and Thoro was fucking her. She bounced on the bed, overwhelmed by the incredible twin sensations, everything else forgotten as her body rode a wave of intense, irresistible pleasure.

Thoro too was immersed in pleasure she could see, grinning at Edo with his remarkably humanoid mouth. Edo was totally pumping Effie. In a minute Effie was cumming already by the sound of it! Edo wasn’t though, he just kept giving it to her!

She herself was close too, she realised. She felt her pussy start to spasm and the ecstasy in her head soared even higher. The orgasm rushed through her, took her over for a few mad seconds, then passed. The pleasure dropped back to the still irresistible level of before.

Her pussy was a bit hypersensitive after her cum, but as Thoro kept fucking her hard and fast that faded and soon she was soaring again, the twin-cocked space man looking intently at her from close up. He was loving it, she could see.

The fucking continued. The pleasure possessed her. Soon, another cum would be starting.

The twin cocks pistoned in and out of her holes as the ecstasy built once more. Two of Thoro’s hands were retaining her against the multiple pistoning, and two were holding her knees wide apart to make her totally available, so he could squish her clit and labia with every deep twin penetration. Her brain was shutting down to everything but the pleasure...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.